Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Benidorm February??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looking to go for a week possibly 17-24 Feb. Never been before. Will it be busy? Much fun to be had??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's busier the last year than ever. However, Feb is usually quite a quiet month. But the chances are you will find some fun

By *ndy49Man
over a year ago

leeds

Going 23rd/28th DEC ,if I don't get any fun will just have to enjoy the drinking.

By *ilda 1970Man
over a year ago

wirral

Out there 16th to 19th feb could meet up x

By *3XyFUNMan
over a year ago

costa blanca , Spain. near BENIDORM

I will be there. I live close to benidorm

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Looking to go for a week possibly 17-24 Feb. Never been before. Will it be busy? Much fun to be had??"

Will Benidorm be busy? Yes but February tends to be busy with Spanish pensioners.

Old town and promenade will be packed in the daytime but the bars in and around the square will be pretty quiet at night.

Fun to be had? If you mean swinger fun then very little unless you arrange it on here beforehand.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Looking to go for a week possibly 17-24 Feb. Never been before. Will it be busy? Much fun to be had??

Will Benidorm be busy? Yes but February tends to be busy with Spanish pensioners.

Old town and promenade will be packed in the daytime but the bars in and around the square will be pretty quiet at night.

Fun to be had? If you mean swinger fun then very little unless you arrange it on here beforehand."

Thank you for the advice. Might head out to G Canaria instead. X

Post new Message to Thread