Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

grancanaria or tenerife

Jump to newest

By *ick and lisa OP   Couple
over a year ago

hull

Where is the best place to go for a September holiday play del ingles in grancanaria or tenerife anyone no of any good hotels to stay in play del ingles or in tenerife looking 1 or 2nd week in September

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Where is the best place to go for a September holiday play del ingles in grancanaria or tenerife anyone no of any good hotels to stay in play del ingles or in tenerife looking 1 or 2nd week in September "

If you are looking for a swinging holiday, then I would say playa del ingles. Fun on the beach, several good clubs. Many nice hotels, ifa caterina, Riu Don Miguel, Eugenia Victoria. Check out TripAdvisor, to see what is on offer and good luck!

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Regardless of whether you're looking for a swinging holiday or not...

I'd say Gran Canaria. Personal opinion I much prefer it to Tenerife.

What are you looking for accom wise?

Hotel / Apartment

Beach / Nightlife

etc etc

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Gran canaria has it all when you find your way around lots of advice and help to be had on here.

Been three times in two years and made some great friends ??

By *aste of tenerifeMan
over a year ago

tenerife

I may be biased when it comes to Tenerife as I live here. But I do agree the swinging scene is much better in gran canaria. But as a holiday destination I think Tenerife has more to offer. Your welcome to pick my brains as I own a travel agents here Matt x

over a year ago

Ive been to all the islands and Tenerife can be just as good as Gran Canaria Maybe not for clubs but you can still have a fun time if your a fabster lol

over a year ago

too many "Brits" at both for me

prefer a further destination

By *ukkakecoupleukCouple
over a year ago

horsham

we live here in Tenerife . and I must say the best place for fun is gran canaria . Tenerife is mainly timewasters .. at least gran canaria has loads of fun clubs with gteed fun

By *ick and lisa OP   Couple
over a year ago

hull

"Where is the best place to go for a September holiday play del ingles in grancanaria or tenerife anyone no of any good hotels to stay in play del ingles or in tenerife looking 1 or 2nd week in September "

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

As above.

over a year ago

Tenerife

Costs adeje

Can't beat it

On the beach dot Co dot uk

Post new Message to Thread