FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Vanity Club Alicante

Jump to newest
 

By *essysteve OP   Couple
over a year ago

ALICANTE AREA SPAIN

There appears to be a new swingers club now open in Alicante quite close to the bus station with loads of reasonably priced hotels near by. We are going on Sunday afternoon/evening to see what is what. IF you are also going let us know and perhaps we can have a drink together - see

https://vanityparejas.com/

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icbsMan
over a year ago

Alicante

Hi, it’s not new at all. I was there last Sunday, and maybe again with a girl friend this Sunday. It’s a nice place.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *essysteve OP   Couple
over a year ago

ALICANTE AREA SPAIN

Hiya

Thanks for the update - until today we had never heard of it but the profile looks good so we are visiting on Sunday afternoon/evening - if you visit and see us come and say hi x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *essysteve OP   Couple
over a year ago

ALICANTE AREA SPAIN

well we visited Vanity in Alicante - it was our first visit and although predominately Spanish, the owner speaks good English and gave us a tour of the place which is very classy. It was reasonably busy with a mix of ages, a few single guys but with many couples.

Certainly worth a visit, We will definitely be returning.

Ness & Steve xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orkshire ScotMan
19 hours ago

Everywhere Anywhere (Near Leeds)


"There appears to be a new swingers club now open in Alicante quite close to the bus station with loads of reasonably priced hotels near by. We are going on Sunday afternoon/evening to see what is what. IF you are also going let us know and perhaps we can have a drink together - see

https://vanityparejas.com/"

Can anyone advise if the club is still open and operating?

I messaged the original poster and they disregarded my message and blocked me which wasn’t overly helpful.

There social media presence is limited recently although they do have a website up in fairness.

Has anyone else been recently to confirm if open?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otlovefun42Couple
15 hours ago

Costa Blanca Spain...


"There appears to be a new swingers club now open in Alicante quite close to the bus station with loads of reasonably priced hotels near by. We are going on Sunday afternoon/evening to see what is what. IF you are also going let us know and perhaps we can have a drink together - see

https://vanityparejas.com/

Can anyone advise if the club is still open and operating?

I messaged the original poster and they disregarded my message and blocked me which wasn’t overly helpful.

There social media presence is limited recently although they do have a website up in fairness.

Has anyone else been recently to confirm if open?"

I missed this thread first time around.

Strangely enough I was only having a conversation about this place last week and according to who I was talking to it is still open.

I'm pretty sure it's the one that used to be called "Atrevete" which closed around covid time. But has since re-opened with a new name.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orkshire ScotMan
13 hours ago

Everywhere Anywhere (Near Leeds)


"There appears to be a new swingers club now open in Alicante quite close to the bus station with loads of reasonably priced hotels near by. We are going on Sunday afternoon/evening to see what is what. IF you are also going let us know and perhaps we can have a drink together - see

https://vanityparejas.com/

Can anyone advise if the club is still open and operating?

I messaged the original poster and they disregarded my message and blocked me which wasn’t overly helpful.

There social media presence is limited recently although they do have a website up in fairness.

Has anyone else been recently to confirm if open?

I missed this thread first time around.

Strangely enough I was only having a conversation about this place last week and according to who I was talking to it is still open.

I'm pretty sure it's the one that used to be called "Atrevete" which closed around covid time. But has since re-opened with a new name."

Fab, thanks for taking the time to respond. I’m going over for a few days with work soon and will have a couple of nights free and this seemed like a good club/option close to where I’m staying. x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *OONFANMan
12 hours ago

Gateshead

I’m over there week after next so might give it a look

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top