Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

The black bull bar cita

Jump to newest

By *tudlandlouisax OP   Woman
4 days ago

lincoln

So guys, visiting October. Trying to convince my friend to a few sexy bars.

Unfortunately there a little put off by the bars in Cita.

Is the black bull bar an obvious swingers bar.

For example is there signs everywhere saying swingers meeting point etc etc

Or is it quite subtle xx

Tia

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aul_j80Man
4 days ago

Playa del Inglés

I had a drink there last night, for Anglo-Germanic relations, its a lively bar, and it does have a obvious Swingers meeting point sign, but your friends won't be accosted there and be drafted into a new GGG film.

By *ifeguy76Man
4 days ago

glenrothes

Head through the bulldog, take a left, then round the corner past melodies, and walk straight into Red Hot Reenie’s.

You won’t get a warmer friendlier welcome! Reenie and Ivy are just the best, had many an awesome night in there with those two, and looking forward to more to come, so maybe see you in there

By *aul_j80Man
4 days ago

Playa del Inglés

"Head through the bulldog, take a left, then round the corner past melodies, and walk straight into Red Hot Reenie’s.

You won’t get a warmer friendlier welcome! Reenie and Ivy are just the best, had many an awesome night in there with those two, and looking forward to more to come, so maybe see you in there

"

I agree, friendly bar.

By *ed Hot ReeniesCouple
4 days ago

gran canaria

"Head through the bulldog, take a left, then round the corner past melodies, and walk straight into Red Hot Reenie’s.

I agree, friendly bar."

Thank you for the kind comments 😊

4 days ago

lincoln

I agree, friendly bar.

Thank you for the kind comments 😊 "

O wow sounds amazing, but is it an obvious swingers bar ? I might struggle to get my friend in otherwise xx

By *den_GCCouple
4 days ago

San Fernando, Gran Canaria

I agree, friendly bar.

O wow sounds amazing, but is it an obvious swingers bar ? I might struggle to get my friend in otherwise xx"

No, it's not an obvious swingers meeting point. A few sexy outfits maybe and the dancing pole, but not too in your face

4 days ago

lincoln

I agree, friendly bar.

O wow sounds amazing, but is it an obvious swingers bar ? I might struggle to get my friend in otherwise xx

No, it's not an obvious swingers meeting point. A few sexy outfits maybe and the dancing pole, but not too in your face "

Aww excited even more for this trip. Thank you xx

By *exy_DiscoMan
4 days ago

Bicester

I agree, friendly bar.

O wow sounds amazing, but is it an obvious swingers bar ? I might struggle to get my friend in otherwise xx"

I think the important thing to remember is that no one is going to jump on you immediately on entry

Everyone is friendly, and respectful, I’d imagine lots of people will chat to you, and be happy just to chat.

4 days ago

lincoln

I agree, friendly bar.

I think the important thing to remember is that no one is going to jump on you immediately on entry

Everyone is friendly, and respectful, I’d imagine lots of people will chat to you, and be happy just to chat. "

I love making holiday friends and chatting to new people.

I just want to find a bar that I can dress a little naughty but not stress my friends out if that makes sense lol xx

By *ayneXXXWoman
4 days ago

Milton Keynes

I can vouch for Red Hot Reenies, Irene and Yvette are good friends of mine. Never felt uncomfortable as a single female in the bar. Going back beginning of October and I'll be spending most evenings there.

4 days ago

lincoln

"I can vouch for Red Hot Reenies, Irene and Yvette are good friends of mine. Never felt uncomfortable as a single female in the bar. Going back beginning of October and I'll be spending most evenings there. "

Aww thanks I’ll be sure to try it xx

By *ifeguy76Man
4 days ago

glenrothes

I agree, friendly bar.

Everyone is friendly, and respectful, I’d imagine lots of people will chat to you, and be happy just to chat.

I just want to find a bar that I can dress a little naughty but not stress my friends out if that makes sense lol xx"

Well Reenie’s is exactly the place for you, your friends will have a blast too. Great music great atmosphere , and great people to meet there too

4 days ago

lincoln

I agree, friendly bar.

I just want to find a bar that I can dress a little naughty but not stress my friends out if that makes sense lol xx

Well Reenie’s is exactly the place for you, your friends will have a blast too. Great music great atmosphere , and great people to meet there too "

Sounds the place to be xx

By *londie and BaldyCouple
4 days ago

Halesowen

We probably give it a try tomorrow.

By *ed Hot ReeniesCouple
3 days ago

gran canaria

"We probably give it a try tomorrow. "

Pop in I will be here conserve your favourite tipple....reenie 😁