Back to Spain

Corralejo

Jump to newest

By *ravitysUnion OP   Couple
2 weeks ago

EXETER

Any tips on where's good for fun?

Going end of Sept.

Been Fuerte before, usually go South side and find a stone circle to get naked in and have some fun. Last time we even had a decent chap watching but not approaching which was fine.

I've heard about the Corralejo dunes and stone circles up the North Side. Just curious to hear other people's experiences.

And yes, before anyone says it we always use "Who's Nearby" on our adventures.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lainJane23Woman
2 weeks ago

Liverpool

Best hit the whos near search button

Best tip is if u go down the dunes and see naked peoples DONT PRESUME THEY ARE SWINGERS

By *havennaturistsCouple
2 weeks ago

Banff

The best advice is to make your own fun and see what happens. Many turn up expecting a non-stop live sex show and are disappointed. PDI, Maspalomas, Cap D'Agde it's not.

Fab appears to be a medium more suited for telling people about your holiday plans, rather than a genuine desire to meet and play.

We speak with more than 12 years experience of being there for the winter on the nude beaches.

We have swinging friends who return year after year from all around Northern Europe. There is a 'scene' with no connection to Fab or indeed any other swinging websites. Probably not suitable for the odd one or two week holiday though.

By *asygoing NSAMan
2 weeks ago

Northwest

Yeah nothing unless you use who’s near, I’ve been lucky with it a few times. Dunes are usually just none swingers and single guys.

Although I could be wrong and never dropped lucky to be invited in a stone circle lol

2 weeks ago

EXETER

Thanks, yeah we thought as much. Last time we were there, there was some action around us. I'd say a couple, and a single males. And yet on my phone nobody nearby in who's near. Not everyone uses fab I know, but I found it quite refreshing and interesting how organic it was!

Just curious to understand other people's experiences in different areas.

We looked at Cap D'Age but don't feel fully ready for the relentless of 5 days of constant sex yet haha.

2 weeks ago

EXETER

Have you been before?

Are the Corralejo dunes better built than Jandia? Because unless you were lying down, people walking past totally saw everything going on. We tried to find a high up one but that was encamped by an old man who I think might live there all day

By *ldbutrandyMan
2 weeks ago

West Midlands

"Have you been before?

Are the Corralejo dunes better built than Jandia? Because unless you were lying down, people walking past totally saw everything going on. We tried to find a high up one but that was encamped by an old man who I think might live there all day "

I can't compare the corralejo ones to any others as I haven't seen the Jansia ones etc. But not many on grandes playa are high enough for complete privacy.

There are a few close to the town .by what looks like a concrete bunker.

And a few more towards the other end , past the riu hotels . Choose a circle too shallow and it can get quite obvious what's going on inside. especially when the lady's feet appear above the stones

By *hats niceCouple
2 weeks ago

staffordshire

We are going 18th Sep for ten days and hope to be using the stone circles, quite a lot, drop us a line privately if anyone is going, the dunes near Olivia hotel

By *havennaturistsCouple
2 weeks ago

Banff

"Have you been before?

Are the Corralejo dunes better built than Jandia? Because unless you were lying down, people walking past totally saw everything going on. We tried to find a high up one but that was encamped by an old man who I think might live there all day

I can't compare the corralejo ones to any others as I haven't seen the Jansia ones etc. But not many on grandes playa are high enough for complete privacy.

And a few more towards the other end , past the riu hotels . Choose a circle too shallow and it can get quite obvious what's going on inside. especially when the lady's feet appear above the stones "

If complete privacy is sought, what's wrong with the hotel room? Or one of the many deserted beaches on the island? Seems odd to want to go to an area renowned for its prowling males and wanting complete privacy.

By *ldbutrandyMan
2 weeks ago

West Midlands

"Have you been before?

And a few more towards the other end , past the riu hotels . Choose a circle too shallow and it can get quite obvious what's going on inside. especially when the lady's feet appear above the stones

If complete privacy is sought, what's wrong with the hotel room? Or one of the many deserted beaches on the island? Seems odd to want to go to an area renowned for its prowling males and wanting complete privacy."

The feet appearing above the stones actually happened. It wasn't my choice of location. It was chosen beforehand by the couple. Maybe they were turned on by the idea of being watched. some are you know.

Personally I prefer privacy. But , unlike some , I am understanding of others likes , wishes, kinks etc.

A minority even welcome the ' prowling men '

2 weeks ago

EXETER

I mean, part of the point of us going there is because of the "prowling men" 😜

But will see how it plays out! We've just discovered Waikiki Beach bar becomes a nightclub til 5am so will also be there as we tend to have mixed success in clubs too.

Definitely part of the thrill is being caught BUT we are very careful looking out for families or passing people not in the lifestyle. Play stops as we pop up like meerkats to check. Probably quite funny from a distance.

By *havennaturistsCouple
2 weeks ago

Banff

"Have you been before?

If complete privacy is sought, what's wrong with the hotel room? Or one of the many deserted beaches on the island? Seems odd to want to go to an area renowned for its prowling males and wanting complete privacy.

The feet appearing above the stones actually happened. It wasn't my choice of location. It was chosen beforehand by the couple. Maybe they were turned on by the idea of being watched. some are you know.

Personally I prefer privacy. But , unlike some , I am understanding of others likes , wishes, kinks etc.

A minority even welcome the ' prowling men ' "

We have several ladyfriends who no longer feel safe sunbathing alone at the Cotillo lagoons because single guys just walk into their stone circle and start openly masturbating in front of them.

The 'prowlers' are always obvious. Never walk in a straight line, oiking in stone circles from behind, amusingly tripping over rocks and driftwood because eyes are not looking where they're going. What these pests don't seem to realise is that people on the beach talk.......about them and warn each other of their approach.

If you don't behave like this in Frinton, why think it's acceptable abroad?

By *ldbutrandyMan
2 weeks ago

West Midlands

"Have you been before?

A minority even welcome the ' prowling men '

We have several ladyfriends who no longer feel safe sunbathing alone at the Cotillo lagoons because single guys just walk into their stone circle and start openly masturbating in front of them.

The 'prowlers' are always obvious. Never walk in a straight line, oiking in stone circles from behind, amusingly tripping over rocks and driftwood because eyes are not looking where they're going. What these pests don't seem to realise is that people on the beach talk.......about them and warn each other of their approach.

If you don't behave like this in Frinton, why think it's acceptable abroad?"

No-one should walk into an area where a lone female, or couple are sunbathing. But as the op have said, some are looking for " prowling men"

So it's pretty hard to find willing couples walking with ones eyes closed.

Privacy should be respected. After a quick glance it's clear if an audience/ company is looked for.

An umbrella placed in the entrance generally stops prying eyes.

By *havennaturistsCouple
2 weeks ago

Banff

On the contrary, an umbrella only serves to heighten these poor souls interest in what's happening behind it. Tried and tested.

By *ldbutrandyMan
2 weeks ago

West Midlands

"On the contrary, an umbrella only serves to heighten these poor souls interest in what's happening behind it. Tried and tested."

I'm taking a wild punt here, but if miss sweetass pertboobs came walking past( not in a straight line) ( a prowling woman ? )

Would she be sent away with a flea in her ear ?

By *havennaturistsCouple
2 weeks ago

Banff

We'll report back if (rather than when) it happens!

By *havennaturistsCouple
2 weeks ago

Banff

"We'll report back if (rather than when) it happens! "

Plainjane, you have been warned!

By *edhead324Couple
2 weeks ago

Nottingham

Good afternoon, we are Danny and Rose and aged 60 to 70. We will be on holiday September 27 to October 5 and we’re hoping to meet up with another couple. 😊

By *edhead324Couple
2 weeks ago

Nottingham

Good afternoon, we are Danny and Rose and aged 60 to 70. We will be on holiday September 27 to October 5 and we’re hoping to meet up with another couple. 😊

By *lainJane23Woman
2 weeks ago

Liverpool

"We'll report back if (rather than when) it happens!

Plainjane, you have been warned! "

Ah What have I missed. Lol

By *uleswhatrulesCouple
2 weeks ago

Cardiff

"I mean, part of the point of us going there is because of the "prowling men" 😜

But will see how it plays out! We've just discovered Waikiki Beach bar becomes a nightclub til 5am so will also be there as we tend to have mixed success in clubs too.

Definitely part of the thrill is being caught BUT we are very careful looking out for families or passing people not in the lifestyle. Play stops as we pop up like meerkats to check. Probably quite funny from a distance."

We’ll add Waikiki to our list

By *asygoing NSAMan
2 weeks ago

Northwest

2 weeks today and I’ll be in the sun, can’t wait

By *ew couple essexCouple
2 weeks ago

hadleigh

21st September were back out can’t wait corralejo here we cum theres fun to be had if you look enjoy

By *hipdaleCouple
2 weeks ago

Greenhithe

We go out on September 16th

By *moothstaffspeepsCouple
2 weeks ago

Stafford

21 Days until our fortnight of nakedness putting on a show in the Stone circle hoping to meet other Bi friendly couples xx

By *cots_alMan
2 weeks ago

Renfrewshire

I’m in Corralejo 21st onwards if any couple would like watched or more

By *ensual 2Couple
2 weeks ago

Blackpool

November for us .. winter sunshine happy days .. and nights lol

By *ldbutrandyMan
2 weeks ago

West Midlands

"21 Days until our fortnight of nakedness putting on a show in the Stone circle hoping to meet other Bi friendly couples xx "

Hoping for a front seat at the opening performance of the show

Post new Message to Thread