Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Caleta de fuste fuerteventura

Jump to newest

By *jays66 OP   Couple
6 weeks ago

Essex

In caleta de fuste sept 13th to Sept 25th.

Anyone about to say hi x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hunky munkyMan
6 weeks ago

Dundee

[Removed by poster at 05/08/24 22:58:07]

By *hunky munkyMan
6 weeks ago

Dundee

10th November for 7 nights.

By *lityand flirtyCouple
6 weeks ago

Grange

Arrive 24th September for 7 nights

By *asygoing NSAMan
6 weeks ago

Northwest

20th for 9 nights

By *nighthoodMan
6 weeks ago

Stourport

Hey first holiday abroad in Aluasoul Costa malaga on the 8th Nov to 11th Nov anyone around mess me always up for some naughty fun x

By *jays66 OP   Couple
6 weeks ago

Essex

Bump

By *ark_sentinelCouple
5 weeks ago

Andover

"In caleta de fuste sept 13th to Sept 25th.

Anyone about to say hi x"

Awe bugger, we’re nearby but in Oct

By *winnie1963Man
5 weeks ago

Sheffield

Corralejo 24th Aug 29th Aug

Always up for a social and a drink

Happy fabbing holiday to all

Twin x

By *jays66 OP   Couple
5 weeks ago

Essex

Anyone about to say hi x

Awe bugger, we’re nearby but in Oct"

Such a shame x

By *ark_sentinelCouple
5 weeks ago

Andover

maybe next year

By *orman342017Man
5 weeks ago

papplewick

I am out on the 11th for a week but staying in the Rui hotels in corralejo so if you travel over to the dunes at any point and want some fun checkout who’s local and I will be on line

By *E55GuyMan
5 weeks ago

Jcn 28 M1

Near Caletta de Fuste from 30th August for 2 weeks looking forward to some sun, sand and relaxed days and evenings people watching.. I hope to see you naughty fabbers out there strutting your sexy struts

By *niper666Man
5 weeks ago

west bromwich

Will be in Fuerteventura from 28th August till 4th September

By *he chef 45Man
4 weeks ago

Banbridge

Anyone about to say hi x"

18 September to 3 October will be happy to meet you guys for a drink and see how things go x

By *964_SilverFoXMan
4 weeks ago

Bristol

What is it like there I’m looking at a holiday 1st week of December, I’ve been to Corralejo and absolutely love it there, how lively is it compared with corralejo etc.

By *havennaturistsCouple
4 weeks ago

Banff

"What is it like there I’m looking at a holiday 1st week of December, I’ve been to Corralejo and absolutely love it there, how lively is it compared with corralejo etc."

It's like a UK resort with lots of karaoke, sky sports bars and all day cheap English Breakfasts. Continual aircraft noise as it's just at the end of the runway and no nude beach, just an artificial dredged up sand/crushed coral area. Perfect if you want jetski hire or to swim with sealions!

By *964_SilverFoXMan
4 weeks ago

Bristol

"What is it like there I’m looking at a holiday 1st week of December, I’ve been to Corralejo and absolutely love it there, how lively is it compared with corralejo etc.

Thanks for the info that’s why it’s a lot cheaper then.😂😂😂😂

It's like a UK resort with lots of karaoke, sky sports bars and all day cheap English Breakfasts. Continual aircraft noise as it's just at the end of the runway and no nude beach, just an artificial dredged up sand/crushed coral area. Perfect if you want jetski hire or to swim with sealions!"

By *ldbutrandyMan
4 weeks ago

West Midlands

"What is it like there I’m looking at a holiday 1st week of December, I’ve been to Corralejo and absolutely love it there, how lively is it compared with corralejo etc.

It's like a UK resort with lots of karaoke, sky sports bars and all day cheap English Breakfasts. Continual aircraft noise as it's just at the end of the runway and no nude beach, just an artificial dredged up sand/crushed coral area. Perfect if you want jetski hire or to swim with sealions!"

You had me at karaoke

By *aughtybutniceoneCouple
3 weeks ago

newthorpe

In corralejo from the 4th until the 15th September if anybody around

We do have a car so can travel

By *glovuMan
3 weeks ago

rhyl

"What is it like there I’m looking at a holiday 1st week of December, I’ve been to Corralejo and absolutely love it there, how lively is it compared with corralejo etc. you forgot the amazing surfing

By *ldbutrandyMan
3 weeks ago

West Midlands

It reads like a certain to fail application for a job at the Caleta de Fuste tourist board .

By *andy2123Couple
3 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Thinking of trying there in October, any tips.x

By *E55GuyMan
3 weeks ago

Jcn 28 M1

Will be out 30th to 13th, hope we can bump into each other.... Hope you Have a great time with or without me!

By *ncubus1976Man
3 weeks ago

Fuerteventura/Gran Canaria

"Thinking of trying there in October, any tips.x"

Yes… avoid Caleta de Fuste. Lol

By *havennaturistsCouple
3 weeks ago

Banff

"Thinking of trying there in October, any tips.x

Yes… avoid Caleta de Fuste. Lol "

By *earsABCCouple
1 week ago

Poole

Hi you sexy people,

We are going to be in Costa Calma from the 13th for a week then moving north to El Cotillo on the 25 for a week.

By *lainJane23Woman
1 week ago

Liverpool

Yes… avoid Caleta de Fuste. Lol "

Darling... each to there own as they sat

By *ncubus1976Man
1 week ago

Yes… avoid Caleta de Fuste. Lol

Darling... each to there own as they sat "

Agree… it’s a matter of taste. I just gave my opinion as a local guy

By *havennaturistsCouple
1 week ago

Banff

In Caleta's defence, there are few other places in Fuerteventura where you can still get a full English/Scottish/Irish breakfast and get change out of 5 Euros.

If we're dropping friends off at the airport, we sometimes indulge........and then go somewhere else, or home.

By *lainJane23Woman
1 week ago

Liverpool

"In Caleta's defence, there are few other places in Fuerteventura where you can still get a full English/Scottish/Irish breakfast and get change out of 5 Euros.

If we're dropping friends off at the airport, we sometimes indulge........and then go somewhere else, or home. "

Has to be done.

By *havennaturistsCouple
1 week ago

Banff

"In Caleta's defence, there are few other places in Fuerteventura where you can still get a full English/Scottish/Irish breakfast and get change out of 5 Euros.

If we're dropping friends off at the airport, we sometimes indulge........and then go somewhere else, or home.

Has to be done. "

What time's your flight?

By *lainJane23Woman
1 week ago

Liverpool

Has to be done.

What time's your flight? "

Leave 25th @ 6.am there 10.30ish, village 11.45 give or take. Visit the reclaim man

By *havennaturistsCouple
1 week ago

Banff

Has to be done.

What time's your flight?

Leave 25th @ 6.am there 10.30ish, village 11.45 give or take. Visit the reclaim man "

If it's chairs, we can sort it.

By *lainJane23Woman
1 week ago

Liverpool

Has to be done.

What time's your flight?

Leave 25th @ 6.am there 10.30ish, village 11.45 give or take. Visit the reclaim man

If it's chairs, we can sort it. "

Might need 1 for mum ! If i can get her to the beach

By *aynsamCouple
1 week ago

london/ cumb

Caleta de fuste, is what you make it, it's a holiday resort for all sorts ,planes do fly over but it's not that bad, lots of brits French and Germans again it's not a problem as some may say,the beach up by the shopping area is very nice and perfect for families and there is a little nude area although its not as picture perfect like other parts of the island, as for el cotillo it's lovely for the lagoons and scenery but full of Italian druggies,you smell everywhere as well as corralejo and again the dunes are great but expect alot of single men being pests trying there luck and perving even if just sunbathing nude they will hang around,the town is ok for shops and restaurants but again full of smoking Italians,and witness on many occasions other stuff being dealt in the streets blatantly,so fuerteventura is a beautiful island down south is stunning and the beaches and way of life is more chilled and relaxed and not so blantant with the drugs, so generally the island is the same as any other holiday destination but with nice weather almost all year round,my opinions and observations.

By *ncubus1976Man
1 week ago

"Caleta de fuste, is what you make it, it's a holiday resort for all sorts ,planes do fly over but it's not that bad, lots of brits French and Germans again it's not a problem as some may say,the beach up by the shopping area is very nice and perfect for families and there is a little nude area although its not as picture perfect like other parts of the island, as for el cotillo it's lovely for the lagoons and scenery but full of Italian druggies,you smell everywhere as well as corralejo and again the dunes are great but expect alot of single men being pests trying there luck and perving even if just sunbathing nude they will hang around,the town is ok for shops and restaurants but again full of smoking Italians,and witness on many occasions other stuff being dealt in the streets blatantly,so fuerteventura is a beautiful island down south is stunning and the beaches and way of life is more chilled and relaxed and not so blantant with the drugs, so generally the island is the same as any other holiday destination but with nice weather almost all year round,my opinions and observations."

As you said are your opinion and observations.... but seems you had a very bad experience.

There are Brits, French, Germans, Italians and even Spanish very nice people.... and some of them are stupids.

As a local I just say that if you come to the island just enjoy it. We have a very easy going way of life and there are lots of lovely spots all around the island....

By *ohnnyBravooMan
1 week ago

Craigavon

Hey young stud. Blonde hair dark tan looking to meet fun people. I’m an entertainer so fun is guaranteed. Straight. Single ladies or other young couples 🤙🏽☀️

By *lba couple1Couple
1 week ago

glasgow

Why?

Post new Message to Thread