Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

PDI solo

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
10 weeks ago

I’m thinking of heading out later in the year, Octoberish ..:: alone.

Any hotel recommendations for solo all inclusive. I’m a Riu fan but they’re like Fort Knox for fun.

Also clubs as a solo female. Never done that here let alone there. Any women done it? I find some couples quite intimidating, you just give each other a lot of confidence. Probably needed a swinging female friend to hold my hand but I’m not out the closet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ifemale32GGWoman
10 weeks ago

Telford

I went to pdi on my own. Met two guys in my hotel the first two days then the three of us became clubbing buddies for the week! They were lovely. Gold is really nice and the breakfast amazing. Personally I wouldn’t bother with an all inclusive place as once you’ve had a big late breakfast you won’t want to eat lunch and then it’s fun to get dinner out.

If you want to practice going to clubs before you go I suggest a trip to Chams but not on a Saturday night. Single females do very well on Fridays and Sundays. Saturday a bit cliquey.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
10 weeks ago

Aha I’ve “visited” gold and the location is great. Sounds like you aced it!

By *ifemale32GGWoman
10 weeks ago

Telford

"Aha I’ve “visited” gold and the location is great. Sounds like you aced it! "

It was so good I’m going back next week! My travel buddy is not a swinger and not even good at late nights so I’ll be clubbing on my own I think. Having been before I think I’ll be fine. I know my way round at Secrets and it’s the type of place where you don’t really have to talk to anyone. Loud music and lots of people don’t speak English. It’s all about the wordless communication which is my favourite!

Post new Message to Thread