6 weeks ago

somewhere

"In PDI at the moment so many people talking shit , not coming back here"
been once , probably never again,,big disappointment

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *our LamourCouple
6 weeks ago

'near that London'

Wow !!! Tell us more..( May is a very quiet month for swingers, maybe that’s the problem ?)

By *eatherJerryCouple
6 weeks ago

local

We’ve just returned -TBH some were but think it depends on where you go

Some places weren’t busy but it doesn’t help where couples walk-in and walk-out when it’s not busy -Stay see what happens

And yes we did have fun.

By *ammyJamesandJaneCouple
6 weeks ago

Yumbo PDI

We have been lucky to have met some lovely fabbers so far, honestly having a bloody fabulous time. We came with no expectations as it's low season.

By *eaches and CreamGCCouple
6 weeks ago

London

Mid May till end of June is the quietest period of the year, both for swinger venues (bars and clubs) and for horeca in general - most restaurants/bar who close throughout the year, will almost always do this during these weeks

By *den_GCCouple
6 weeks ago

San Fernando, Gran Canaria

"Mid May till end of June is the quietest period of the year, both for swinger venues (bars and clubs) and for horeca in general - most restaurants/bar who close throughout the year, will almost always do this during these weeks"

By *den_GCCouple
6 weeks ago

"We have been lucky to have met some lovely fabbers so far, honestly having a bloody fabulous time. We came with no expectations as it's low season."

By *den_GCCouple
6 weeks ago

"We’ve just returned -TBH some were but think it depends on where you go

Some places weren’t busy but it doesn’t help where couples walk-in and walk-out when it’s not busy -Stay see what happens

And yes we did have fun. "

By *J and LECouple
6 weeks ago

Newport

Certainly a visit in October would probably result in a different view!

By *lassy_coup1eCouple
6 weeks ago

Liverpool

You've gone at the complete wrong time of the year. It's May-Sept is the family time.

The swinger season there runs form late September to early April.

By *ayhung300Man
6 weeks ago

London

Can’t say I’ve been disappointed once.. I think this my 12th time going over 8 years. You need to know what you’re going to get depending when you go. Try the winter!

By *ammyJamesandJaneCouple
6 weeks ago

Yumbo PDI

You definitely need to leverage fab and telegram at this time of year.

By *exOnLegsPlymCouple
6 weeks ago

Plymouth

We've just got back and had a great time. The beach was busy with a bit of fun later on in the day and the clubs we went (Secret, Tantra) were also great and we had fun every visit.

3rd visit for us and we'll definitely be back next year.

By *forfuntimesCouple
6 weeks ago

Sheffield

We have been coming here for years and have never had a bad time whilst we are here...

We knew this would be a quieter time of the year as others have said, but we are still having a fantastic time..

It all depends on expectations etc...we rarely prearrange any meets as we just go with the flow each and every night..starting in the bars then usually onto a club or 2..

By *ara DosCouple
6 weeks ago

Here, There, Everywhere

You need to do your homework like any other holiday

Like previous posters have implied, you have booked the wrong time, if you was expecting a full on swinging holiday

Swingers pilgrimage starts October and that is the crazy month …….. you would have a different view if you had chosen to holiday in October xx

By *oute69 gcCouple
6 weeks ago

playa del ingles,gran canaria, apartments Tamaran, Avenida Tirajana

In the end, it all depends on what you do with your vacation. It doesn't have to be overcrowded, you have to have the right people around you. Lead, choose and enjoy your life.

By *eductivepiercingsWoman
6 weeks ago

louth

I'm going with this mindset!

- Its a sun holiday! I'm assured the sun will come out.

- Picked an all inclusive holiday so food and drinks are sorted mostly.

- Going with my partner has been over since 1994 and driven every single backroad on the island. So good knowledge.

- I will have shops and markets open, tourist attractions are open.

- All bars and clubs are open, I have already talked to most and monitor the activities each has on each day.

- My partner and I will happily engage with each other in the clubs and are sociable enough to walk up to anyone and start a conversation.

- All the apparatus, rooms and hot tubs and working and available for use.

- If I get to play with others fantastic if i/us never played with anyone over there I will have had a brilliant couples holiday.

I know we will meet and play with some people making it an exceptional holiday.

I have reached out on forums to all who have said they are going over. I do not expect to have a negative experience.

By *edonisticcherryCouple
6 weeks ago

North East

We had the best time last week

Go twice a year but Venus was highlight for us and Peaches and cream

Always good in comeback

Opinions are like aresholes.. everyone has one

By *hristie4BillyCouple
6 weeks ago

Bury

We love it! Our second time (here now!) and can’t wait for the next one!

By *inkyandthebrain2023Couple
6 weeks ago

Cheshire

After doing a little homework we booked October and anything on top of a nice break in the sun is a bonus.

By *amissCouple
6 weeks ago

chelmsford

Why do you think it's a waste of time ?

By *oupleforcock69Couple
6 weeks ago

Deeside

We think it’s the best place to go. Always have a fantastic time , day and night . All depends on what time of year you go . We have met and made friends with lots of lovely people .

By *amissCouple
6 weeks ago

chelmsford

Met some great people over the years. Go with no expectations and you'll have a great time.

By *ayhung300Man
6 weeks ago

London

Couldn’t agree more, there’s been many June/July trip me and the Mrs, the club probably has 15 people max but we’ve ended up having memorable nights

By *unmakers69Couple
6 weeks ago

Chesterfield

We both go in Jan/feb and June , yes June is way more quiet but tbh we still have had good times . We like the busy times like winter but also it’s nice in the quieter times in June . But as everyone says if you want busy busy October is the time but alll winter is good

By *crumptiouscplCouple
6 weeks ago

warrington

You'll enjoy yourselves in October xx

By *acky RacersCouple
6 weeks ago

Lincoln

Maybe it's just not for you then...fair enough. Can't please everyone.

We've had a great time in May even though it was quiet but I think it really depends on who else is out there and their attitude to things...

The only time we've had a disappointing stay was in February once...it was cold and windy and we got COVID...

By *oceyCouple
6 weeks ago

south hams

...what shit is being talked? ... in general or people there now ? ... where are you comparing it too ? ... very cryptic post

By *ady D and Mr ACouple
6 weeks ago

walsall

And again someone slags off Pdi and the people who go then poof they vanish without backing up their reasons. Why bother posting.

By *I TwoCouple
6 weeks ago

all around

Have you read your verifications ??

By *wales_hotwifeCouple
6 weeks ago

Maspalomas / PDI for the week

"I'm going with this mindset!

- Its a sun holiday! I'm assured the sun will come out.

- Picked an all inclusive holiday so food and drinks are sorted mostly.

- Going with my partner has been over since 1994 and driven every single backroad on the island. So good knowledge.

- I will have shops and markets open, tourist attractions are open.

- All bars and clubs are open, I have already talked to most and monitor the activities each has on each day.

- My partner and I will happily engage with each other in the clubs and are sociable enough to walk up to anyone and start a conversation.

- All the apparatus, rooms and hot tubs and working and available for use.

- If I get to play with others fantastic if i/us never played with anyone over there I will have had a brilliant couples holiday.

I know we will meet and play with some people making it an exceptional holiday.

I have reached out on forums to all who have said they are going over. I do not expect to have a negative experience. "

Totally this!

By *wcouple33 OP   Couple
6 weeks ago

Swansea

UPDATE- thanks to advice we have totally changed our minds, we now love it here

6 weeks ago

Swansea

It was our first day, tired and cranky! Thanks to the good advise we’ve had we have totally changed our minds lol…having an absolute blast now

By *exOnLegsPlymCouple
6 weeks ago

Plymouth

That's good news. We always have a wonderful time in PDI. Really missing it atm..

By *unloversCouple
6 weeks ago

rotherham

We came back on 10th May and had a brilliant 2 weeks

I think it depends on who is out there at the time and who you get along with and the venue you end up in

We back again in November

Xxxxx

By *oute69 gcCouple
6 weeks ago

playa del ingles,gran canaria, apartments Tamaran, Avenida Tirajana

"It was our first day, tired and cranky! Thanks to the good advise we’ve had we have totally changed our minds lol…having an absolute blast now "

Nice mentality.... enjoy it

By *litalicious_CoupleCouple
6 weeks ago

Durham

Wow, you really must have looked in the wrong places. We've been several times as 'vanilla', and again since joining the scene.

We've made friends that are not only playmates but have become long-term friends. The resort is so Liberal in its mindscape, and we love that!

If you think it's disappointing, maybe you were expecting far too much!

By *othiancouple4funCouple
6 weeks ago

Linlithgow

"Mid May till end of June is the quietest period of the year, both for swinger venues (bars and clubs) and for horeca in general - most restaurants/bar who close throughout the year, will almost always do this during these weeks"

Agreed we’ve been various months but latest we’ve went is April into start of may and you can see it’s a massive dip in numbers in the bars and clubs , November and January is probably our favourite time but all winter months are all decent . October is probably busiest , research tells you when’s best but we’ve yet to have a bad trip regardless of how busy it is .

First and foremost it’s a holiday for us with lifestyle options

By *acky RacersCouple
6 weeks ago

Lincoln

"It was our first day, tired and cranky! Thanks to the good advise we’ve had we have totally changed our minds lol…having an absolute blast now "

Really glad you're enjoying things better now...have a fantastic rest of your holiday

By *imonsays1Man
6 weeks ago

bridgend

What hotel would you advise out there thinking of going in July on my own ??

By *orkshirecouple69 returnCouple
5 weeks ago

doncaster

We have just returned from PDI for the fourth time and think it’s amazing

No shortage of fun

We always got to play with other people when we wanted it

I guess some people don’t know how to party

5 weeks ago

Swansea

"It was our first day, tired and cranky! Thanks to the good advise we’ve had we have totally changed our minds lol…having an absolute blast now

Really glad you're enjoying things better now...have a fantastic rest of your holiday "

We are indeed, thank you!

5 weeks ago

Swansea

"We have just returned from PDI for the fourth time and think it’s amazing

No shortage of fun

We always got to play with other people when we wanted it

I guess some people don’t know how to party "

It was our first day, we were tired and cranky…this week has completely changed our minds. We’ve met so many lovely people, had great laughs and playing. We had some great advice on here and by pm which helped us hugely

We’re now loving it here!

5 weeks ago

Swansea

"Wow, you really must have looked in the wrong places. We've been several times as 'vanilla', and again since joining the scene.

We've made friends that are not only playmates but have become long-term friends. The resort is so Liberal in its mindscape, and we love that!

If you think it's disappointing, maybe you were expecting far too much!

"

5 weeks ago

Swansea

"In PDI at the moment so many people talking shit , not coming back here

Have you read your verifications ??"

"It was our first day, tired and cranky! Thanks to the good advise we’ve had we have totally changed our minds lol…having an absolute blast now

5 weeks ago

Swansea

"And again someone slags off Pdi and the people who go then poof they vanish without backing up their reasons. Why bother posting."

5 weeks ago

Swansea

...what shit is being talked? ... in general or people there now ? ... where are you comparing it too ? ... very cryptic post "

"It was our first day, tired and cranky! Thanks to the good advice we’ve had we have totally changed our minds lol…having an absolute blast now

5 weeks ago

Swansea

"We have been lucky to have met some lovely fabbers so far, honestly having a bloody fabulous time. We came with no expectations as it's low season.

"

"It was our first day, tired and cranky! Thanks to the good advice we’ve had we have totally changed our minds lol…having an absolute blast now also thanks for having us in last night, we had a great night!

5 weeks ago

Swansea

"Wow !!! Tell us more..( May is a very quiet month for swingers, maybe that’s the problem ?) "

"It was our first day, tired and cranky! Thanks to the good advice we’ve had we have totally changed our minds lol…having an absolute blast now

5 weeks ago

Swansea

Why do you think it's a waste of time ?"

By *azmar62Couple
5 weeks ago

Hinckley

Most people go with a kings shilling up there arse. As with most profiles here in the uk and people’s expectations, it’s no surprise that some people can’t get there heads out of there butts and just go and enjoy themselves. That’s what we do, if we meet lovely people that’s great, but we already have a fantastic sex life, so it’s no drama. We’re going September 17th till 2nd October. Staying at Gold. Party people very welcome. Grumpy buggers stay away.

By *exOnLegsPlymCouple
5 weeks ago

Plymouth

We've only been back 2 weeks and can't wait to get away there again. Nowhere like pdi

Post new Message to Thread