Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

La zenia

Jump to newest

By *oute66 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Thurles

I am travelling to la zenia, 40 min from alicante, I was wondering is there public transportation to from from this town if anyone can help

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ralpleaseMan
6 weeks ago

El Campello, Alicante

Googled it. Bus 1hr 35 mins 8=9 euros

By *oute66 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Thurles

Thanks a million

By *fficerdribbleMan
6 weeks ago

Costa Blanca

"I am travelling to la zenia, 40 min from alicante, I was wondering is there public transportation to from from this town if anyone can help"

There is a direct bus from the airport to Torrevieja bus station. It costs €8, takes about 50 mins and leaves from the Departures every hour or so. The bus stop is just passed Costa.

Then at that Bus Station you can get a bus to La Zenia Boulevard, stand 9. Buy your ticket at the kiosk and not on the bus. This costs €1.55 and takes about 25mins. You could walk from here or grab a local taxi for about €5. You will see these when you get off the bus. Alternatively, there is a taxi rank just outside the bus station. A taxi from there to La Zenia will be about €16 give or take a euro or 2. Hope this helps.

By *fficerdribbleMan
6 weeks ago

Costa Blanca

Sorry just to add to the above.

You can also search Innisfree taxis. You can book a pick up from the airport to directly your La Zenia door. It costs about €22 or so from airport to door for tourists in the Orihuela area. They are very reliable and used by a lot of visitors to this area. I Hope this helps

By *oute66 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Thurles

That's a big help thanks

Post new Message to Thread