By *otogpcpl OP   Couple
20 weeks ago

Cardiff

Is this closing down?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *exOnLegsPlymCouple
20 weeks ago

Plymouth

Helena is moving back to Barcelona so yes, it is closing. Last day is 26th May.

By *otogpcpl OP   Couple
20 weeks ago

Cardiff

"Helena is moving back to Barcelona so yes, it is closing. Last day is 26th May. "

Ah shame. I wonder if it will be taken over.

By *heccoCouple
20 weeks ago

Normandy France

"Helena is moving back to Barcelona so yes, it is closing. Last day is 26th May.

Ah shame. I wonder if it will be taken over."

Cita could do with a new bar with a little class...

By *efore Sw.M.P.Couple
20 weeks ago

barcelona

[Removed by poster at 05/05/24 19:13:01]

By *efore Sw.M.P.Couple
20 weeks ago

barcelona

"Helena is moving back to Barcelona so yes, it is closing. Last day is 26th May.

Cita could do with a new bar with a little class..."

Thanks! We habe maybe not the “class” place but have the best people. Normal swinger people.

Classy swingers should not come to PDI looking for this kind of bar. Because here there are people from all classes. What is important is the service, the attention, and the people who always come back. And there, I am proud of the work done in the three years. For those who don't like it, there are other places to go, and there will be more in the future. But if you want class, you shouldn't come to PDI.

By *uboCouple
20 weeks ago

East kilbride

Well said Elena

Some people are best ignored.

By *eatherJerryCouple
20 weeks ago

local

Love this place - others places are too much up there own arse so more than happy to come here and we can’t wait to see you soon xx

By *hropsDuoCouple
20 weeks ago

Shropshire

Cita could do with a new bar with a little class...

Thanks! We habe maybe not the “class” place but have the best people. Normal swinger people.

Classy swingers should not come to PDI looking for this kind of bar. Because here there are people from all classes. What is important is the service, the attention, and the people who always come back. And there, I am proud of the work done in the three years. For those who don't like it, there are other places to go, and there will be more in the future. But if you want class, you shouldn't come to PDI. "

Well said Elena.. Will miss your warm welcome next time we are over. The friendliest bar in Cita for meeting 'normal' swingers.

By *aspalomasloveCouple
20 weeks ago

close to you

We love Before bar, always made very welcome. Great holiday experience

By *efore Sw.M.P.Couple
20 weeks ago

barcelona

Thank you all for the nive words. I will be miss all my normal swinger people, I search to be honest and correct with everyone. BEFORE ARE ALL THIS NORMAL SWINGERS THAT COMES BACK EVERY TIME. Thanks you all!

By *efore Sw.M.P.Couple
20 weeks ago

barcelona

The other Thread goes to big. I use this one to inform : we stay open until 26.5.2024. Monday day off.

Thanks!!!!!!

By *enny Ls8Man
20 weeks ago

leeds

Always a good atmosphere love it at your bar

By *lassy_coup1eCouple
20 weeks ago

Liverpool

The Bar is the best bar in PDI without doubt.

It's relaxed and so easy to meet other swingers. We'll miss this bar so much

Xx

By *uresilkCouple
20 weeks ago

staffordshire

[Removed by poster at 06/05/24 19:25:27]

By *uresilkCouple
20 weeks ago

staffordshire

Cita could do with a new bar with a little class..."

100 per cent right people walking into bars and clubs in flip flops and shorts like they have just come of the beach

By *our LamourCouple
20 weeks ago

'near that London'

Cita could do with a new bar with a little class...100 per cent right people walking into bars and clubs in flip flops and shorts like they have just come of the beach "

100% agree

By *exOnLegsPlymCouple
20 weeks ago

Plymouth

You see this a lot in Agde where people walk through the corridor past bars - All the women are looking absolutely fabulous but the blokes are in scruffy shorts and flip flops. It really grinds my gears tbh.

By (user no longer on site)
20 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 06/05/24 20:52:28]

By *I TwoCouple
20 weeks ago

currently travelling down W France

Cita could do with a new bar with a little class...100 per cent right people walking into bars and clubs in flip flops and shorts like they have just come of the beach "

Can't say we've come across people in beachwear in Before bar although there were about 6 guys fitting that description at a table outside the Black Bulldog in march ... Seems the glamour crowd have gone ...

Mrs says she'd prefer a to meet a guy in dress shorts and sandals than some guy in a suit with hot smelly feet and sweaty balls lol

By *avenvalCouple
20 weeks ago

Leicester

We are so sorry the Before Bar is closing Elena and Albert always made us feel very welcome we will sadly miss them on our holidays in the sun loved their bar and their company we wish Elena and Albert all the very best for their future. Love Dave and Val XXXX

By *efore Sw.M.P.Couple
20 weeks ago

barcelona

"We are so sorry the Before Bar is closing Elena and Albert always made us feel very welcome we will sadly miss them on our holidays in the sun loved their bar and their company we wish Elena and Albert all the very best for their future. Love Dave and Val XXXX "

Thanks, lovely couple!!!!

But we see us sure in future. I send you the info in a few days for your hollidays in Salou, and have to say many many thanks for your spend time in Before, for your nice vibes all time. See you soon!!!!!

By *CCoupleCouple
20 weeks ago

Aberdeen

PDI won’t be the same for us without you guys there. Gave us the warmest of welcomes that turned into a lot more over the next few years.

By *efore Sw.M.P.Couple
20 weeks ago

barcelona

"PDI won’t be the same for us without you guys there. Gave us the warmest of welcomes that turned into a lot more over the next few years. "

Thanks. We search to do a good job. Fair, sincerely and works to do our holidays a little bit happiest. Nice to read our words. See you in the nect time around the world. Maybe in right swinger places.

By *ifeguy76Man
20 weeks ago

glenrothes

I’ve never managed to make it to to Before when I’ve visited GC in the past but it’s always been on my list, glad to see I’ll be there the last week you’re open and be able to visit before you close.

Post new Message to Thread