Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Favourite bars in Benidorm for meeting

Jump to newest

By *ighthererightnow81 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Scotland

What’s everyone’s favourite bars for meeting up for a few drinks ? I will be there 10th of March for 7 nights if any females couples fancy meeting up for a few drinks see what happens ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asexxMan
17 weeks ago

near you

Shame not there at that time

By *ehimusCouple
16 weeks ago

howden

Great question. Love it if knew couple of bars where when we went in we could look around and start thinking mmm are they or not .x

By *ogglesMan
16 weeks ago

essex and norfolk

The back bar in cafe benidorm.

By *otlovefun42Couple
16 weeks ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"The back bar in cafe benidorm. "

The back bar in Cafe Benidorm has built up a bit of a reputation as a swinger meeting place but most of it is mythical.

We know one or two couples that will occasionally hang around there late on to see if they can pick up a single guy (even we did it once) and there was even a FAB social there last year. First one we've ever known BTW.

But take a handful (which is a generous number) of couples visiting Benidorm for a week each who would go there for that.

That is only 35 nights a year when you may have a chance.

The other 330 nights forget it.

By *r n mrs zorroCouple
16 weeks ago

caerphilly

We there next Saturday. Can't wait.

By *ighthererightnow81 OP   Man
16 weeks ago

Scotland

Maybe see you there

By *ibi4nowMan
16 weeks ago

PRESTON

There from the 14th March looking for genuine meets.

By *ranfrascoMan
16 weeks ago

Dublin

There is nothing interesting in Benidorm, at least you feel comfortable at the gay bars. They are a fucking lot out there, close to the "castle" and paseo.

All swinger clubs were closed when I was there. And I just tried to use the "who is close" tool. Maybe in summer that goes better

By *othiandoggersCouple
16 weeks ago

edinburgh

"There is nothing interesting in Benidorm, at least you feel comfortable at the gay bars. They are a fucking lot out there, close to the "castle" and paseo.

All swinger clubs were closed when I was there. And I just tried to use the "who is close" tool. Maybe in summer that goes better "

Nothing Interesting lol you enjoy your gay bars

By *fingers2Man
16 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"There is nothing interesting in Benidorm, at least you feel comfortable at the gay bars. They are a fucking lot out there, close to the "castle" and paseo.

All swinger clubs were closed when I was there. And I just tried to use the "who is close" tool. Maybe in summer that goes better

Nothing Interesting lol you enjoy your gay bars "

Are you guys back in Benidorm this April?

By *othiandoggersCouple
16 weeks ago

edinburgh

Nothing Interesting lol you enjoy your gay bars Are you guys back in Benidorm this April? "

Next Saturday for us

By *fingers2Man
16 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Nothing Interesting lol you enjoy your gay bars Are you guys back in Benidorm this April?

Next Saturday for us "

Lucky people, April 21st for me.

By *othiandoggersCouple
16 weeks ago

edinburgh

Nothing Interesting lol you enjoy your gay bars Are you guys back in Benidorm this April?

Next Saturday for us Lucky people, April 21st for me."

Am sure u will have a good holiday

By *fingers2Man
16 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Next Saturday for us Lucky people, April 21st for me.

Am sure u will have a good holiday "

fingers crossed, hopefully you guys have a great time

By *othiandoggersCouple
16 weeks ago

edinburgh

Am sure u will have a good holiday fingers crossed, hopefully you guys have a great time "

Thanks am sure we will

By *fingers2Man
16 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Am sure u will have a good holiday fingers crossed, hopefully you guys have a great time

Thanks am sure we will "

By *imndher85Couple
16 weeks ago

Glasnevun

31st of March for 7 nights for us

By *imndher85Couple
16 weeks ago

Glasnevun

We wud also be open to a photographer to film and take pictures of us and maybe join us if he's hot and hung message us

By *un400Couple
15 weeks ago

Beverley

23 rd march for 7 nighys for us x

By *icbsMan
15 weeks ago

Alicante

"23 rd march for 7 nighys for us x"

I’d like to send you a message but I’m not a site supporter.

Post new Message to Thread