Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

PDI Clubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
17 weeks ago

Hi all.

We are visiting PDI in November and we're looking for recommendations for clubs.

We are a voyeuristic couple that are looking for a club with a sex swing, nice jacuzzi and a couples room.

We like the social side as well as voyeurism when in a club so a nice bar area as well.

Thanks in advance.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *I TwoCouple
17 weeks ago

all around

Eden if you want a nice sociable bar/club/jacuzzi

Secret if you like really loud music

I don't think Eden have a sex swing and the one in secret is rubbish, the best sex swing was in Lux which appears to have closed and there's a good one in moonlight next door to Eden

Follow the website address in any of EdenGC posts or from their club reviews and you will find a great guide to swinging in PDI

By *athnBobCouple
17 weeks ago

sandwell

Peaches and Cream have a sex swing and very nice bar area but alas no jacuzzi.

By (user no longer on site)
17 weeks ago

"Eden if you want a nice sociable bar/club/jacuzzi

I don't think Eden have a sex swing and the one in secret is rubbish, the best sex swing was in Lux which appears to have closed and there's a good one in moonlight next door to Eden

Follow the website address in any of EdenGC posts or from their club reviews and you will find a great guide to swinging in PDI "

Tantra has a good swing

17 weeks ago

Follow the website address in any of EdenGC posts or from their club reviews and you will find a great guide to swinging in PDI "

When did Lux close ? Was open in January when we were over but was dead when we popped our head in

By *efore Sw.M.P.Couple
17 weeks ago

Maspalomas

"Hi all.

We are visiting PDI in November and we're looking for recommendations for clubs.

We are a voyeuristic couple that are looking for a club with a sex swing, nice jacuzzi and a couples room.

We like the social side as well as voyeurism when in a club so a nice bar area as well.

Thanks in advance."

EDEN! No Doubt!

By *I TwoCouple
17 weeks ago

all around

Follow the website address in any of EdenGC posts or from their club reviews and you will find a great guide to swinging in PDI

When did Lux close ? Was open in January when we were over but was dead when we popped our head in "

Gogi seems to come and go as he pleases, it was shut in November and December when we were there and looked like it had been vandalised outside.

Last time we were in was maybe January 2023 or November 2022

17 weeks ago

When did Lux close ? Was open in January when we were over but was dead when we popped our head in

Gogi seems to come and go as he pleases, it was shut in November and December when we were there and looked like it had been vandalised outside.

Last time we were in was maybe January 2023 or November 2022"

Yeah it seemed to be open just a few nights we passed by but was deffo still on the go in January

Post new Message to Thread