Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Lanzarote / Canaries duty free?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
31 weeks ago

I’ll be travelling for a vanilla holiday in March to Lanzarote. I’m looking to buy a nice watch out there - does anybody know what the rules are about duty free / vat and declarations for the uk?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *offee79Man
31 weeks ago

Travelling

https://lanzarote.shopdutyfree.com/en/35/custom-allowances?id=824678

From what I can make out, goods and souvenirs up to a value of £390 without incurring any duty/tax

By *ingeringfunMan
31 weeks ago

Edinburgh

when there make sure to check out the lanzarote duty free online shop - if you order to collect before you fly back its even cheaper as they have discounts for doing so.

By *havennaturistsCouple
31 weeks ago

Banff

Just buy the watch and wear it home. How are HM Customs going to know where your watch came from or how much it cost?

By *ynonvalleyboyMan
31 weeks ago

merthyr

"I’ll be travelling for a vanilla holiday in March to Lanzarote. I’m looking to buy a nice watch out there - does anybody know what the rules are about duty free / vat and declarations for the uk? "

Put it between the 4000 fags lol

By *parkybunnyCouple
31 weeks ago

Zurich. NOT London.

Depends what you mean by a nice watch? We have used Watches Of Switzerland at the UK airport before now for Breitling, IWC & Omega. Its usually a few hundred pounds cheaper than the High Street.

31 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 23/02/24 20:59:18]

31 weeks ago

"Depends what you mean by a nice watch? We have used Watches Of Switzerland at the UK airport before now for Breitling, IWC & Omega. Its usually a few hundred pounds cheaper than the High Street. "

Seems like we have a shared interest! Pm me - I’d love to see your collection - I can’t message due to your filters

31 weeks ago

"https://lanzarote.shopdutyfree.com/en/35/custom-allowances?id=824678

From what I can make out, goods and souvenirs up to a value of £390 without incurring any duty/tax"

Thanks bud

Post new Message to Thread