Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Venus Star resort - Gran Canaria Christmas

Jump to newest

By *lwaysMuff OP   Couple
18 weeks ago

Bristol

Hey all!

So we have been looking at Venus Star as we fancy some winter sun and read alot about PDI and came across this club!

1. Is it busy over Christmas? Looking 19th - 26th Dec.

2. Can you be naked in the whole of the resort and play anywhere?

Thanks!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *umgetusCouple
18 weeks ago

nottingham

Yes and yes with the obvious exception of the restaurant , reception and we suspect the small shop but other than that you can play in your rooms, the play room and around the resort BUT…… no sex in the jacuzzi! They don’t like that

18 weeks ago

Bristol

Thank you! We have been to Hedo and was hoping it was similar! Sounds amazing

By *asycouple777Couple
18 weeks ago

bristol

We have been a few times and always loved it

18 weeks ago

Bristol

Rhanks guys, have you guys been over Dec time? Still warm enough to be naked? And is it nice and close to the PDI bars?

By *hropsDuoCouple
18 weeks ago

Shropshire

"Rhanks guys, have you guys been over Dec time? Still warm enough to be naked? And is it nice and close to the PDI bars? "

We've been in December.

Warm enough to be naked. Taxi ride away from PDI bars. Free direct phone to Taxi firm in Entrance.

18 weeks ago

Bristol

Thanks guys!

Now I guess we need to look at costs!

By *asycouple777Couple
18 weeks ago

bristol

We usually go in December most days are lovely taxi into pdi for bars restaurants etc

By *exy tmCouple
18 weeks ago

wakefield

We went beginning of jan still warm, everyone nude at all times never saw anyone dressed unless going out. It is about 10 min walk to the nearest shop & only 2/3 restaurants about 10/15 min walk away the rest you need to taxi down to cita centre or beach area. It’s €10 each way in a taxi we sometimes went for lunch then again to the clubs at night so was €40 a day! The reception is shut after a certain time so you wait in the street to flag a taxi down I never waited more than 10 mins.

The food/drink at Venus was great & reasonable. Happy hour at the pool bar every evening and all the staff were lovely cocktails all made fresh none of that sugary crap on tap.

Only downside for us was that we were the youngest there .. by far. We didn’t meet/swap with anyone as our preference is 25-40ish I’d say average age was 50’s+. It’s very peaceful & relaxing, the rooms are cheap & cheerful but good for what’s needed.

There are other non official swingers hotels much closer to cita centre where if your prob going to end up every day might be best suited. I would go for a day event if there was other cpls my age going but prob wouldn’t stay there again it’s too far away from everything x

18 weeks ago

Bristol

Thanks so much for the detailed reply! That has made us think again, do you know the other main non-official hotels by chance that you would recommend?

Post new Message to Thread