Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Riu Palace Maspalomas

Jump to newest

By *iders OP   Man
over a year ago

essex

Anyone stayed here before? Looks like a good location for beach and clubs. Any info appreciated.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

currently travelling down W France

"Anyone stayed here before? Looks like a good location for beach and clubs. Any info appreciated. "

Great location and lovely hotel.

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

We've stayed there a few times. It's a lovely hotel, comfortable with good food. The outlook over the dunes is stunning, but it's quite a walk to the beach, in blazing sun and over hot sand. We didn't mind that, but it's something to bear in mind.

By *slandloverMan
over a year ago

Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria

"Anyone stayed here before? Looks like a good location for beach and clubs. Any info appreciated. "

I have never been there but I know it well. This is located just near dunes between Playa del Inglés and Maspalomas beaches. Incredible views, you’ll find a lookout outside where some tv programs were filmed, and direct access to the dunes.

Cita is near, less of ten minutes on foot, Yumbo a bite more (10 or 12 min). You can take a taxi easily cause there is a taxi stop at the main entrance.

Walking inside the Paths through the dunes could be a lovely experience but it takes more or less 15 minutes to the beach or kiosks (hut n. 3 or 7). Depending of the moths could be so hot, so I recommend you wearing trainers/sneakers cause your foot can be burned by hot sand. You have to be very careful walking only permitted area, unless you don’t mind fines (Guards usually advice you first time and fine people who repeats).

Hope to help you and sorry for language mistakes.

By *slandloverMan
over a year ago

Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria

"Anyone stayed here before? Looks like a good location for beach and clubs. Any info appreciated.

I have never been there but I know it well. This is located just near dunes between Playa del Inglés and Maspalomas beaches. Incredible views, you’ll find a lookout outside where some tv programs were filmed, and direct access to the dunes.

Cita is near, less of ten minutes on foot, Yumbo a bite more (10 or 12 min). You can take a taxi easily cause there is a taxi stop at the main entrance.

Walking inside the Paths through the dunes could be a lovely experience but it takes more or less 15 minutes to the beach or kiosks (hut n. 3 or 7). Depending of the moths could be so hot, so I recommend you wearing trainers/sneakers cause your foot can be burned by hot sand. You have to be very careful walking only permitted area, unless you don’t mind fines (Guards usually advice you first time and fine people who repeats).

Hope to help you and sorry for language mistakes."

(I have never accommodated) I meant. I have been there a lot of times. Sorry

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

You are actually straight on to the beach when you walk through the grounds….it’s beautiful

Quite a walk down to the seafront tho but well worth it

Lovely rooms….Great food and everything in walking distance

Xx

By *iders OP   Man
over a year ago

essex

Thank you all so much for the feedback

Really appreciated

Post new Message to Thread