Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

PDI Dress Codes?

Jump to newest

By *qushDivine OP   Couple
over a year ago

Gloucester

We appreciate it’s likely to vary but what’s the usual dress code for clubs and bars?

Is polo shirt and shorts ok for men?

Are any clubs dress down once you’re inside?

Any help appreciated as we plan our packing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asons_CarounnCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Hiya

The Bulldog Bar in Cita has a dress code shirts, shoes long pants for blokes. Dress to impress for anyone else. We had a an absolute ball there two nights running!!!

over a year ago

Gloucester

That’s good to know. Cheers

By *itaniumMonkeyMan
over a year ago

Buriton

Most are fairly relaxed about dress code as long as it is clean and not beach wear.

Black Bulldog probably the highest standard (and they will turn you away if not complying even if you have a booking) believe women also require heels there but best to confirm with the bar.

Polo shirt and shorts (tailored not sports) acceptable for men at all other clubs that I have been to.

Some clubs are "dress down" when enter the play areas eg Eden but whatever you want at the bar area.

Dress to be comfortable and relaxed or dress up if you want to, it is your holiday, your choice. The important thing is to be comfortable and relaxed in yourselves so you can be yourselves and get max enjoyment. If you don't meet a particular club's dress code then move on to another, there are loads more to choose from where you will be warmly accepted.

I have seen everything from people in jeans and hoodies (last night before early flight) to women in completely see through or zero coverage outfits or totally naked. No one will judge or care. Just enjoy.

over a year ago

Gloucester

Thanks Titanium Monkey, good info

By *lassy_coup1eCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

We both like to wear leather most evenings, which we both enjoy xx

By *ennyPaulPooleCouple
over a year ago

Poole

Finding it possible to wear my 'Cap'outfits of late more and more in pdi,with just a light cover up over the sheerest of my dresses when in public places en route to Black Bulldog. Peaches n cream. Route 66 etc

over a year ago

Gloucester

All helpful advice. Thank you.

Anyone else got any tips or advice for packing?

By *uietcpl2Couple
over a year ago

Dublin City

I don't like the hassle of bringing an extra outfit out with me so I just leave my hotel in a booby short dress with hold ups and get into a taxi into the Cita Centre so I am dressed for the swings bars and swing clubs and I do get some disapproving looks when in a restaurant sometimes in the Cita but it doesnot worry me as life is too short to be concerned what other people think of my dress attire!

By *bzcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Interesting post OP, thanks! We're looking to go soon so good info

By *lassy_coup1eCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I don't like the hassle of bringing an extra outfit out with me so I just leave my hotel in a booby short dress with hold ups and get into a taxi into the Cita Centre so I am dressed for the swings bars and swing clubs and I do get some disapproving looks when in a restaurant sometimes in the Cita but it doesnot worry me as life is too short to be concerned what other people think of my dress attire!"

Yes we agree. We leave our hotel room dressed for the swing bars and clubs, so anything goes really.

Couples walking into the Cita Centre after 9pm are generally going to swing pretty much anything goes x

By *hiny-SinnersCouple
over a year ago

Vale of Glamorgan

It is our first time in PDI at the beginning of September. As you might see from our profile I really like to push the envelope so this thread has been really helpful thanks

Post new Message to Thread