Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Playa del Ingles tonight

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who is going where? Non fab couple and ourselves looking to see where's the best crowd. Thought about Eden or Tantra but guessing Secrets will be busiest. Many out and about? Comeback first

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Who is going where? Non fab couple and ourselves looking to see where's the best crowd. Thought about Eden or Tantra but guessing Secrets will be busiest. Many out and about? Comeback first"

Did you not say in a previous thread that you wouldn’t go back to Eden?

over a year ago

"Who is going where? Non fab couple and ourselves looking to see where's the best crowd. Thought about Eden or Tantra but guessing Secrets will be busiest. Many out and about? Comeback first

Did you not say in a previous thread that you wouldn’t go back to Eden?"

Nope, that must have been someone else you troll, you can check their Club reviews to confirm what we actually said about it. Anyhow, we haven't decided where to go tonight yet.

over a year ago

"Who is going where? Non fab couple and ourselves looking to see where's the best crowd. Thought about Eden or Tantra but guessing Secrets will be busiest. Many out and about? Comeback first

Nope, that must have been someone else you troll, you can check their Club reviews to confirm what we actually said about it. Anyhow, we haven't decided where to go tonight yet.

"

We don’t troll anyone. However I respect your opinion and hopefully we can agree to disagree. Have a wonderful fun filled night in all the places that PDI has to offer

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

currently travelling down W France

We don’t troll anyone. However I respect your opinion and hopefully we can agree to disagree. Have a wonderful fun filled night in all the places that PDI has to offer"

Is PDI in Tenerife ?

over a year ago

We don’t troll anyone. However I respect your opinion and hopefully we can agree to disagree. Have a wonderful fun filled night in all the places that PDI has to offer

Is PDI in Tenerife ?"

No PDI is in Gran Canaria.

over a year ago

Is PDI in Tenerife ?"

The number of posts you make about it, you'd think you would know where it is, or are you still insistent on trolling people who criticise your 'good friends'?

over a year ago

Is PDI in Tenerife ?

The number of posts you make about it, you'd think you would know where it is, or are you still insistent on trolling people who criticise your 'good friends'? "

I have no idea what you are talking about. I have never trolled anyone in my life and I wouldn’t call anyone on Fab good friends. Hopefully you enjoy your day in the sun, remember lots of sun cream, cool drinks and take shade when needed

By *edonist 2Couple
over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

Where did you end up going?

over a year ago

"Where did you end up going? "

Comeback and Fun4all didn't bother with Secrets in the end

By *edonist 2Couple
over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

"Where did you end up going?

Comeback and Fun4all didn't bother with Secrets in the end"

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

Is PDI in Tenerife ?

The number of posts you make about it, you'd think you would know where it is, or are you still insistent on trolling people who criticise your 'good friends'? "

Actually I was being sarcastically funny as you had made it quite clear you hate PDI and were changing your flights to Tenerife instead of the toxic scene full of wasted Brits (I think that's the term you used)

None of my "good" friends are on fab so I've no idea who your referring to lol

Not actually sure what trolling means but forums are meant for discussion not private communication I think.

Keep it light, the forums are meant to be fun

over a year ago

Is PDI in Tenerife ?

The number of posts you make about it, you'd think you would know where it is, or are you still insistent on trolling people who criticise your 'good friends'?

Actually I was being sarcastically funny as you had made it quite clear you hate PDI and were changing your flights to Tenerife instead of the toxic scene full of wasted Brits (I think that's the term you used)

Not actually sure what trolling means but forums are meant for discussion not private communication I think.

Keep it light, the forums are meant to be fun "

Err I think the other guys were responding my my comments . I don’t know what made you think they were replying to you

over a year ago

Is PDI in Tenerife ?

Keep it light, the forums are meant to be fun "

Misquote after misquote and feigned ignorance of common terminology, really? Too much red wine last night maybe?

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

Is PDI in Tenerife ?

Err I think the other guys were responding my my comments . I don’t know what made you think they were replying to you "

Apologies if they were insulting you not us lol

I "assumed" they were meaning us as they quoted our post when responding.

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

Is PDI in Tenerife ?

Misquote after misquote and feigned ignorance of common terminology, really? Too much red wine last night maybe?

"

I'll put a link to your original post later ....

Confirms my original re Northern and Southern tho lol

over a year ago

Is PDI in Tenerife ?

I'll put a link to your original post later ....

Confirms my original re Northern and Southern tho lol"

As I said to a couple that were in Fun4all last night, that's the part that makes us laugh the most but you on obviously know best, in fact you seem to know everything about everything

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

You might want to read some of your own posts in the thread you started regarding your diataste for all things PDI

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/spain/1471602

There was another couple here I think they left last year or thereabouts did actually share your opinion. I thought they were very odd and deluded at the time so maybe it's valid. They too swore they would never return and said they cancelled their flight or changed to another destination but they turned up soon after (incognito I think was the term they used lol)

Hopefully you had a great night anyway ?

over a year ago

"You might want to read some of your own posts in the thread you started regarding your diataste for all things PDI

There was another couple here I think they left last year or thereabouts did actually share your opinion. I thought they were very odd and deluded at the time so maybe it's valid. They too swore they would never return and said they cancelled their flight or changed to another destination but they turned up soon after (incognito I think was the term they used lol)

Hopefully you had a great night anyway ?"

We did indeed have a great night and to be clear, we stand by our past comments and will not be returning to Gran Canaria in October, for the reasons stated. Yet another couple contacted us privately this morning, after seeing us out last night and privately agreeing with our views but like many others, they don't want to air them publicly, for fear of the trolls defending their personal friends(fact checked).

Anyhow, this is massively off the topic that you chose, yet again, to comment on, for apparently no particular reason. As we're not out tonight, no need for further comments on the topic

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

"You might want to read some of your own posts in the thread you started regarding your diataste for all things PDI

Hopefully you had a great night anyway ?

We did indeed have a great night and to be clear, we stand by our past comments and will not be returning to Gran Canaria in October, for the reasons stated. Yet another couple contacted us privately this morning, after seeing us out last night and privately agreeing with our views but like many others, they don't want to air them publicly, for fear of the trolls defending their personal friends(fact checked).

Anyhow, this is massively off the topic that you chose, yet again, to comment on, for apparently no particular reason. As we're not out tonight, no need for further comments on the topic"

We do love your disjointed comments though, it keeps the forum interesting and humorous.

Have a nice night wherever you are

By *pncockMan
over a year ago

outside Newbury

You guys need to get together I bet you'll have a great time together. Very entertaining enjoyed the banter. Can either of you recommend somewhere for me to go as a singleton here for the week

over a year ago

"You guys need to get together I bet you'll have a great time together. Very entertaining enjoyed the banter. Can either of you recommend somewhere for me to go as a singleton here for the week "

Can't go wrong with Eden_GC

By *pncockMan
over a year ago

outside Newbury

"You guys need to get together I bet you'll have a great time together. Very entertaining enjoyed the banter. Can either of you recommend somewhere for me to go as a singleton here for the week

Can't go wrong with Eden_GC "

thank you I'll give it a look. Enjoy your hols

over a year ago

"You guys need to get together I bet you'll have a great time together. Very entertaining enjoyed the banter. Can either of you recommend somewhere for me to go as a singleton here for the week

Can't go wrong with Eden_GC thank you I'll give it a look. Enjoy your hols "

Unfortunately just a long weekend with friends but I'm sure the weather is better than at home

By *pncockMan
over a year ago

outside Newbury

Can't go wrong with Eden_GC thank you I'll give it a look. Enjoy your hols

Unfortunately just a long weekend with friends but I'm sure the weather is better than at home"

none the less it's nice to get a short break and yes weather was awful when leaving. We got delayed 3 hours because of thunderstorms around the airport but now I can relax for a week badly needed

over a year ago

Unfortunately just a long weekend with friends but I'm sure the weather is better than at homenone the less it's nice to get a short break and yes weather was awful when leaving. We got delayed 3 hours because of thunderstorms around the airport but now I can relax for a week badly needed "

Slim pickings tonight, Black Bulldog Bar, Before Bar, Sweet Moments, Eden_GC and Lemur Club are all closed. Vanilla night for us, homeward bound tomorrow evening. Stay safe

By *pncockMan
over a year ago

outside Newbury

Unfortunately just a long weekend with friends but I'm sure the weather is better than at homenone the less it's nice to get a short break and yes weather was awful when leaving. We got delayed 3 hours because of thunderstorms around the airport but now I can relax for a week badly needed

Slim pickings tonight, Black Bulldog Bar, Before Bar, Sweet Moments, Eden_GC and Lemur Club are all closed. Vanilla night for us, homeward bound tomorrow evening. Stay safe "

safe travels guys sorry I didn't get to meet you but reading your profile beginning to agree it's a bit of a mindfield.

Post new Message to Thread