Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Fuerteventura Beaches

Jump to newest

By *roxhotwifecpl4fun OP   Couple
over a year ago

goffs oak

Off to Fuerteventura in July for a few weeks, looking for some fun at the beach, we will have a hire car so happy to travel. Any recommendations of good beaches for some fun?

Kelly x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *cuk1999Man
over a year ago

Canary Islands

The best beaches (in my opinion lol) are around corralejo and el cotillo

Corralejo south of the two riu hotels and el cottilo around the lagoons up towards the lighthouse .. unlike GC the scene isn't swinger heavy but using who's near and setting up meets via hear is a good option ..

over a year ago

goffs oak

Thanks for the info, hoping to have some fun while we are away x

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

You can get naked on just about any beach, but don't hold your breath looking for 'fun'. Fuerteventura is not Gran Canaria. You might strike it lucky if you use 'who's near' on Fab.

over a year ago

goffs oak

"You can get naked on just about any beach, but don't hold your breath looking for 'fun'. Fuerteventura is not Gran Canaria. You might strike it lucky if you use 'who's near' on Fab. "

Thanks for the info

By *oxAndKCouple
over a year ago

near Dublin ;)

"The best beaches (in my opinion lol) are around corralejo and el cotillo

Corralejo south of the two riu hotels and el cottilo around the lagoons up towards the lighthouse .. unlike GC the scene isn't swinger heavy but using who's near and setting up meets via hear is a good option .. "

yes , these 2 beaches recommended, elcotillo our fav.

By *oxAndKCouple
over a year ago

near Dublin ;)

we're there mid-august

over a year ago

goffs oak

"we're there mid-august"

Pity as we leave early August, would have loved to have met up.

By *moothstaffspeepsCouple
over a year ago

Stafford

If you are in or drive to corralego the beach on the coastal road in at the end closest to the stone circles is fabulous. A lot of mature gay and bi activity but we’ve had some amazing experiences there both as a couple and solo. We’ve been maybe 20 times. PM us and we can give you more details x

By *igharryMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Off to Fuerteventura in July for a few weeks, looking for some fun at the beach, we will have a hire car so happy to travel. Any recommendations of good beaches for some fun?

Kelly x"

Was there a few weeks ago. In terms of swinging nothing much. For naturism its a haven!

If youre looking to have some beach sex and wanting to avoid being seen by children or offending anyone then i can recommend the corralejo beaches. The further south you are the quieter it gets with some stone circles being erected for what seems to be the sole purpose of gaining enough privacy to have sex. Managed to lose my beach virginity there with my partner before heading to the airport lol

By *eacefulWizardMan
over a year ago

Champéry, Switzerland

Risco del Paso (sotavento) and playa esmeralda can be playful.

Corralejo dunes too, the more south you go from the riu hotels can play. Or just by the riu after the volleyball grounds, in those sandy bushy areas are great playgrounds.

I've seen a few couples play, but it's mainly discreet and very shy.

without using "near me" or kind of using a recognizable sign it might be tricky to be watched or have someone join you.

El cotillo is more naturist, some play, but to be honest it's like a needle in a haystack.

By *havennaturistsCouple
over a year ago

Banff

We spend the whole winter in El Cotillo home and on the beach. Its worth pointing out to voyeuristic men who wander around all day looking for a free show, that we (and other couples we play with) stop playing as you approach.

There is a huge difference between swinging and exhibitionism.

Guys who walk very close to, and behind stone circles quickly become the joke of the beach with their erratic and restless behaviour. Many seem to want to simply wank in front of others.....ask yourself, would you do that in Torquay or Scarborough?!

By *eacefulWizardMan
over a year ago

Champéry, Switzerland

Totally agree with you on this point shavenNaturists.

I've played with couples in the dunes or drone circles before, and erratic or meerkat type wanderers don't sell "dreams" to anyone.

Enjoying the nude beach for what it is, and really having a genuine chat with couples and other people makes a whole difference, as most humans alike just enjoy connecting amongst anything else.

It's good to mention it, and I've noticed the bi or gay dont work The same, they are not wired the same way.

They go around, wank, enter, and go straight to the point, which I've found quite surprising the first times I was in just sunbathing in the stone circles.

Post new Message to Thread