Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Venus Star booking process

Jump to newest

By *isfits behaving badly OP   Couple
over a year ago

Coventry

Booked a holiday at Venus Star over a month ago. Got a message saying your booking is being reviewed. Next day a message saying 'your booking' with all the details which I assume is the booking confirmation and everything is OK. But they have still not taken the deposit. Is this normal (as I assumed they take deposit as soon a booking comfirmed)?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *un4tooCouple
over a year ago

north cork

"Booked a holiday at Venus Star over a month ago. Got a message saying your booking is being reviewed. Next day a message saying 'your booking' with all the details which I assume is the booking confirmation and everything is OK. But they have still not taken the deposit. Is this normal (as I assumed they take deposit as soon a booking comfirmed)? "

Ya they normally take a deposit straight away. They are quick to reply to emails too so best to send them one

By *isfits behaving badly OP   Couple
over a year ago

Coventry

"Booked a holiday at Venus Star over a month ago. Got a message saying your booking is being reviewed. Next day a message saying 'your booking' with all the details which I assume is the booking confirmation and everything is OK. But they have still not taken the deposit. Is this normal (as I assumed they take deposit as soon a booking comfirmed)?

Ya they normally take a deposit straight away. They are quick to reply to emails too so best to send them one"

Thank you. Your message prompted me to check. Everything is fine with the booking. So looking forward to it.

Post new Message to Thread