over a year ago

midlands

went last week

absolutely dead

secrets is the place now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Has anyone been here recently? Just wondering if it’s getting busy again. Nude nights on a Thursday were always a great night.

By *ecretpassion100Couple
over a year ago

Walsall

"went last week

absolutely dead

secrets is the place now"

its always our place xx

By *rs Browns ToysCouple
over a year ago

Hull

That’s sad to hear we used to love it back in the day When Chris ran it with his younger English partner then one year we went and he was back with his German ex I believe , he spent less and less time there over the times we visited never the same atmosphere when he wasn’t around for us then we started plying our naughtiness at Secrets be interested to know if there are new owners D&G

By *lassy_coup1eCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Must admit 2x2 is the only club or bar we don't like in PDI. just don't like the vibe of the place. But that's just our personal view

By *heccoCouple
over a year ago

Normandy France

"Must admit 2x2 is the only club or bar we don't like in PDI. just don't like the vibe of the place. But that's just our personal view "

And naked nights are the worst... The ladies dress up in nice sexy wear only to take it all off and stand at the bar... might as well be drinking at Kiosk-4 (6)(if it ever opens again)

By *ineappleplayCouple
over a year ago

San Diego

Just have to agree with others who said Secrets is where it's at now. We went to 2x2 last night at 11:15pm and there were only two! couples and 8 singles.

From there, we walked over to Secrets and the place was packed, at least 20+ couples. By 12:30 there were easily 90 - 100 people there. It was our first Secrets visit and we loved it.

By *ineappleplayCouple
over a year ago

San Diego

Just have to agree with others who said Secrets is where it's at now. We went to 2x2 last night at 11:15pm and there were only two! couples and 8 singles.

From there, we walked over to Secrets and the place was packed, at least 20+ couples. By 12:30 there were easily 90 - 100 people there. It was our first Secrets visit and we loved it.

over a year ago

That's sad to hear, it was always my favourite club there. Nude nights were always packed.

Is the same staff still there?

By *ineappleplayCouple
over a year ago

San Diego

Honestly don't know. This is our first visit to PDI. The staff there seem great, friendly and fun. However, without people coming to the club, it sadly doesn't matter much.

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

all around

"Honestly don't know. This is our first visit to PDI. The staff there seem great, friendly and fun. However, without people coming to the club, it sadly doesn't matter much. "

Do they still bother with the theme nights

By *ricBananaManMan
over a year ago

Basildon

Hello I be arriving in 4 weeks time , I have been to 2x2 on Sunday night when it was Greedy girls night to have fun and Thursday night when it Naked night only , So on here few people's saying it not good because it empty inside the 2x2 swinger club in La Sandia center, Well I am asking you all you Lovely people's , Is it worth me while going on Greedy girls night and naked night ???? , use to be busy maybe because it Covid that not getting back to normal yet .

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

I doubt it's Covid, if other places are busy...

over a year ago

Maybe it will get busier in November. That’s what the owner is suggesting on their Facebook page. It was always a popular club for the Europeans.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Maybe it will get busier in November. That’s what the owner is suggesting on their Facebook page. It was always a popular club for the Europeans."

Maybe..

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

all around

A year or maybe two before covid it got a very bad reputation for predatory men that thought they were entitled to the point there was even some violent behavior reported here.

We went on a couples only night in 2019 and certainly would not be going back unless we heard positive reports

over a year ago

"A year or maybe two before covid it got a very bad reputation for predatory men that thought they were entitled to the point there was even some violent behavior reported here.

We went on a couples only night in 2019 and certainly would not be going back unless we heard positive reports"

That's true. Last time I went there were some dubious single males especially on a Saturday night. You're correct about thinking they're entitled too. Some of them turning up straight from work, scruffy and smelly then pushing their way to the front of any action they spot!!! Without even making the effort to talk to people. I think Samiss has touched on this entitled topic before.

I guess it's probably worse now as if the club is quiet they are more likely to let anyone in

By *lue692u2Couple
over a year ago

palma mallorca

[Removed by poster at 24/10/21 08:09:06]

By *lue692u2Couple
over a year ago

palma mallorca

Totally agree with your post time and effect to dress up , to take it off

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

It was more controlled when Chris was still there and have seen single guys turned away, when capacity was reached. We have, on occasion, seen pushy single guys removed. I will add, there were some respectful local guys there too. Can't comment now on what it's like, but would probably go to the other clubs, that have good reviews. I never did understand the themed nights..

By *uskysoundsCouple
over a year ago

west

We went to nude night on Thursday, 2 couples and 6 or 7 single guys, We were about to leave when 2 German ladies came in an started to keep the guys entertained, the guys in fairness were well mannered and not at all pushy like they were on our last visit in 2019... we ended up having a bit of fun with a lovely Venezuelan gentleman

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"We went to nude night on Thursday, 2 couples and 6 or 7 single guys, We were about to leave when 2 German ladies came in an started to keep the guys entertained, the guys in fairness were well mannered and not at all pushy like they were on our last visit in 2019... we ended up having a bit of fun with a lovely Venezuelan gentleman"

Thanks for the update

By *ornyfuckers66Couple
over a year ago

fife

Had many a great night pre and post Chris Sad to read recent reviews

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Had many a great night pre and post Chris Sad to read recent reviews "

Let's hope it picks up

By *andilondonCouple
over a year ago

Ipswich

We got back a few days ago. Agree with posts saying how quiet 2x2 is now. The owners seem fine, but no patrons. Only a few singles and a couple of couples. Also shuts for a few days a week (Mondays and Tuesdays). However we had a good couple of nights at Secrets, where there were a fair amount of single guys, all coraled into the singles area.

By *ornyfuckers66Couple
over a year ago

fife

just back from GC. Aint the place it was and wont be back. Hardly any couples but loads of cock in hand

By *agman1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

The opening times on their website are designed to confuse.

Open from 6pm

Open from 8pm-2am

Open from 10pm-4am

Open Thursday-Sunday

Emailed them to ask for clarification as I'll be there on the 7th December for a week.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"The opening times on their website are designed to confuse.

Open from 6pm

Open from 8pm-2am

Open from 10pm-4am

Open Thursday-Sunday

Emailed them to ask for clarification as I'll be there on the 7th December for a week."

Very confusing ...

By *ewdimension04Couple
over a year ago

Northamptonshire

We have had some great nights at this club so hoping it will be busier when we get there next week x

By *annottsMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Such a shame to read that 2x2 is not as popular as it used to be. We’ve had some brilliant nights in there and for many years it was our favourite club.

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

all around

I doubt you'd believe if we told you how absolutely dire it was a few weeks ago. Shame but it's 9-1 males on Thursday and we tried twice just to be sure.

It's got potential but would take balls not to let in your mmost profitable clients

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I doubt you'd believe if we told you how absolutely dire it was a few weeks ago. Shame but it's 9-1 males on Thursday and we tried twice just to be sure.

It's got potential but would take balls not to let in your mmost profitable clients"

It is a shame..

By *lassyHotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Cork

we tried it 3 weeks ago

met a lovely couple there whom we played with but Mrs HotWife ended up having a line of guys behind her ... 6 guys pounded her but its really a Gangbang place now ..

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

The good thing is, there is something for everyone in PDI

By *lassy_coup1eCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Yes we agree. We went and had a great time. Fiona is very greedy and had plenty of guys around her at all times waiting for their turn.

Of course it's now a gangbang venue. Not the place to visit for couples wanting to swap with other couples x

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Yes we agree. We went and had a great time. Fiona is very greedy and had plenty of guys around her at all times waiting for their turn.

Of course it's now a gangbang venue. Not the place to visit for couples wanting to swap with other couples x"

By *kpx69Couple
over a year ago

cumbria

Greedy Girl Gangbang venue!! sounds great

By *annottsMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Greedy Girl Gangbang venue!! sounds great "

Post new Message to Thread