Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Swinging in PDI during a pandemic

Jump to newest

By *osexy OP   Couple
over a year ago

ST AUSTELL

As regular visitors to PDI we have not been back for two years and note a lot of people are now returning . We are interested in how you can stay safe on a swinging holiday . Have people modified their behaviour or just carry on and hope for the best ? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hunderstarCouple
over a year ago

hereford

Would suggest glory holes are fairly safe

By *it-MALE4UMan
over a year ago

Manchester

We love pdi and can't wait to get back,but my partner is concerned about the 72hr return covid test. What happens if you tested positive.

Has anyome been on this situation.

That can shed any light on this matter and hopefully put her at ease.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You will be required to quarantine in a government listed hotel for 14days. Or so I'm led to believe. Happily be corrected if I'm wrong.

By *heccoCouple
over a year ago

Normandy France

"As regular visitors to PDI we have not been back for two years and note a lot of people are now returning . We are interested in how you can stay safe on a swinging holiday . Have people modified their behaviour or just carry on and hope for the best ? X"

Think it's pretty much as it was if you want to do it...

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

San Fernando, Gran Canaria

"As regular visitors to PDI we have not been back for two years and note a lot of people are now returning . We are interested in how you can stay safe on a swinging holiday . Have people modified their behaviour or just carry on and hope for the best ? X"

At the moment most people here are vaccinated or have had a PCR Test to get on the plane so people feel safe. If you go to a club and decide you don't want to play with others and keep your distance that's OK. If you want to do the opposite that's OK too.

It's what you want from your holiday.

By *lue692u2Couple
over a year ago

palma mallorca

I agree

By *it-MALE4UMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Hi thank you for info.. But what my partner wants to know what happens if you are unfortunate to test positive while you are out there and does your holiday innsurance cover you as you are visiting a Amber country.

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

San Fernando, Gran Canaria

"Hi thank you for info.. But what my partner wants to know what happens if you are unfortunate to test positive while you are out there and does your holiday innsurance cover you as you are visiting a Amber country. "

https://www.canarianweekly.com/posts/canaries-extends-free-covid-insurance

By *ary_JosephCouple
over a year ago

South Shields

"As regular visitors to PDI we have not been back for two years and note a lot of people are now returning . We are interested in how you can stay safe on a swinging holiday . Have people modified their behaviour or just carry on and hope for the best ? X

At the moment most people here are vaccinated or have had a PCR Test to get on the plane so people feel safe. If you go to a club and decide you don't want to play with others and keep your distance that's OK. If you want to do the opposite that's OK too.

It's what you want from your holiday. "

That...

By *bfab1969Couple
over a year ago

Peterborough

Yes, as long as you get the right insurance - it didn't actually cost much more than our normal holiday insurance.

By *hropsDuoCouple
over a year ago

Shropshire

"We love pdi and can't wait to get back,but my partner is concerned about the 72hr return covid test. What happens if you tested positive.

Has anyome been on this situation.

That can shed any light on this matter and hopefully put her at ease.

"

That's what we are worried about. If it happens don't fancy isolating in a dreary hotel room and not being able to return home.

Has anyone been in this position?

Haven't heard of anyone that has, so would like to know of people's experiences.

Post new Message to Thread