Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

New club in PDI?

Jump to newest

By *MAC23 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newton

I have heard that Eden opens Monday? Best wishes to my dear friends C&C in PDI with their new venture!! I am sure all the hard work and preparation, providing for a great experience will be enjoyed by All who attend. Can’t wait to get there!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

San Fernando, Gran Canaria

"I have heard that Eden opens Monday? Best wishes to my dear friends C&C in PDI with their new venture!! I am sure all the hard work and preparation, providing for a great experience will be enjoyed by All who attend. Can’t wait to get there!!"

Thanks for the kind words and well wishes. Yes we are open in a limited capacity due to our respect for Covid-19 restrictions. The club will be operating on a closed doors, "guest list" basis until the Levels come down. The aim is to have attendees with "Passport" clearance (vaccinations/negative test/recovered) so that everyone is safe as possible.

We will have a "soft opening" (insert pun) on Monday 26th, which will be an icebreaker, and then a party-of-note official opening as soon as things return to normal.

If you are on the island & have a "digital certificate" (NHS or EU), then please let us know if you would like to visit our new club and we will put you on the guest list.

The Edens

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Good luck, I'm sure it will be fantastic! x

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

"Good luck, I'm sure it will be fantastic! x"

Thank you! Very excited and nervous

By *otts24FunMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Good luck and we hope to see your new club when we are there 10th to 24th August

By *MAC23 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newton

Knowing you two, I am sure the club will look stunning and all the hard work in doing the place up, people fortunate to be able to attend, will love it!!

By *ebsandkevCouple
over a year ago

Crowborough

We are so looking forward to going to edan it's going to be a amazing night

By *edonist 2Couple
over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

Good luck guys, we’ll be there in September for sure! xx

By *wingerstenerifeCouple
over a year ago

San Eugenio, Costa Adeje, Tenerife

"I have heard that Eden opens Monday? Best wishes to my dear friends C&C in PDI with their new venture!! I am sure all the hard work and preparation, providing for a great experience will be enjoyed by All who attend. Can’t wait to get there!!

Thanks for the kind words and well wishes. Yes we are open in a limited capacity due to our respect for Covid-19 restrictions. The club will be operating on a closed doors, "guest list" basis until the Levels come down. The aim is to have attendees with "Passport" clearance (vaccinations/negative test/recovered) so that everyone is safe as possible.

We will have a "soft opening" (insert pun) on Monday 26th, which will be an icebreaker, and then a party-of-note official opening as soon as things return to normal.

If you are on the island & have a "digital certificate" (NHS or EU), then please let us know if you would like to visit our new club and we will put you on the guest list.

The Edens"

Good luck with the opening and we hope we can visit as soon as possible and finally get to know you. We're having the same idea to reopen our club Mystique in August with entrance covid certificate/negative test/recovered.

By *ingerjo_leeCouple
over a year ago

swinton

Great news hope to visit when we come over in August x

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I have heard that Eden opens Monday? Best wishes to my dear friends C&C in PDI with their new venture!! I am sure all the hard work and preparation, providing for a great experience will be enjoyed by All who attend. Can’t wait to get there!!

The Edens"

It's great that you will be Covid safe, that will be important to responsible people.

By *KLadWorshipMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Best of luck with it! Hope people support you when they’re out there!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

All best

I am in prosese of biking gold in 2013

Is the club near center

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

"Good luck and we hope to see your new club when we are there 10th to 24th August "

Let us know what night you want to come and we will add you to our list

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

"Best of luck with it! Hope people support you when they’re out there! "

Thank you

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

"Great news hope to visit when we come over in August x"

Let us know dates and we will put you on the list for the night you want to come

By *rNaturistMan
over a year ago

Small Village

An upmarket club for desirable people. Looks to be warm friendly and very inviting for like minded people with many desires

By *ent MadamWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Wishing this amazing couple (CC) all the success in their new club .I was lucky enough to have seen it last year before renovations started.They have worked so hard to get the club together.

Such attention to detail ,Eden soon will be filled with all your friends who can’t wait to visit and support you

Me included .See you soon

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

Lots of sexy people coming on Monday night.

Almost at capacity! Get your names on the list for our soft opening

By *ingerjo_leeCouple
over a year ago

swinton

"Great news hope to visit when we come over in August x

Let us know dates and we will put you on the list for the night you want to come "

We arrive 5th August and we will let you know what night when we get there

Thanks x

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

"Great news hope to visit when we come over in August x

Let us know dates and we will put you on the list for the night you want to come

We arrive 5th August and we will let you know what night when we get there

Thanks x"

Excellent

over a year ago

We will be there to check it out and meet the Eden owners. McClennans first as heard so much about this bar as well. If things couldn't get any hotter out here x

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

"We will be there to check it out and meet the Eden owners. McClennans first as heard so much about this bar as well. If things couldn't get any hotter out here x"

More than welcome

By *our LamourCouple
over a year ago

'near that London'

Good Luck on Monday to our two lovely friends at the start of their new adventure. Fingers crossed we will be with you in October ! Xxx

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

"Good Luck on Monday to our two lovely friends at the start of their new adventure. Fingers crossed we will be with you in October ! Xxx"

Thank you so much! We really wish you guys were here to enjoy the soft opening but hopefully you will be here for the real thing. Already planning for something wicked

By *S_CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Near Leeds

See you guys Monday

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

"See you guys Monday "

Can't wait! Will put you on the list

By *tevenliz67Couple
over a year ago

Crowborough

Looking forward to seeing you and the new club Eden on Monday, we are sure it will be amazing

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

"Looking forward to seeing you and the new club Eden on Monday, we are sure it will be amazing "

Feels like forever since we've seen you guys! We are so looking forward to having you join us on Monday. It's shaping up to be a good night!

By *orknmindy40Couple
over a year ago

Caverswall

Hi guys can we get on the list please would love to come check out the new club

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

"Hi guys can we get on the list please would love to come check out the new club "

Will add you

By *anasonicCouple
over a year ago

Sherborne

Hi guys, we would love to attend , can you please put us on the list

over a year ago

Good luck. We are hopefully out in October so we will drop by and pay you guys a visit

By *havenbabe01Couple
over a year ago

bedfordshire

Good luck to our dear friends C & C

wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you in october

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

"Hi guys, we would love to attend , can you please put us on the list"

Will do. Some people are going to Maclennans before coming to us at 18.00. It's just a walk over the bridge

But if you don't fancy that it all kicks off at 19.30

By *anasonicCouple
over a year ago

Sherborne

Ok thanks, see you guys tomorrow

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

"Ok thanks, see you guys tomorrow "

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

"Good luck to our dear friends C & C

wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you in october"

Aw thanks guys Roll on October!!! Official opening

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

Those who are attending tonight, please bring your passport numbers and/or NIE numbers for our legal requirements due to COVID-19.

You will need to write down your:

-Name,

-Contact details (phone number or email),

-Where you are staying,

-And passport number or NIE number

This is a legal requirement

Many thanks, Miss and Mr Eden_GC Xx

over a year ago

Looking forward to seeing you in October staying over the road in the Rui Papayas

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

"Looking forward to seeing you in October staying over the road in the Rui Papayas "

Stumbling distance then!!

We look forward to meeting you guys

By *ussianbabeWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

Good luck guys . Hope to see you in October. X

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

"Good luck guys . Hope to see you in October. X"

Thank you! Xx

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

Guest list is now CLOSED. We are full

See you all tonight.

Please bring passport numbers or NIE Numbers

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

See you early September

By *ickheadcuntCouple
over a year ago

Cork Ireland

The Edens"

Brilliant see ye soon

By *ebsandkevCouple
over a year ago

Crowborough

Went last nite to eden for the pre opening party the club is brilliant the attention to detail and layout is first class and when club opens up full time will definitely be one of our favourite clubs

Well done eden

By *S_CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Near Leeds

Great night at Eden - brilliant work C&C x

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

So glad, Edens, it went so well for you, last night! Xx

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

Morning! Thank you so much to everybody who came (ha ha!) last night. We were so nervous and excited but you all were brilliant. The vibe was exactly what we wanted and to see and hear all those smiling faces and positive feedback and suggestions and comments was really heart warming. I (Miss Eden_GC) did have a little tear up when we got home, but that may have been tiredness and wine

The club will only get better and better and we want everyone who attends to have fun and make the most of their holiday over here.

After the 18 or so months we have all had and been through we all deserve a bit of fun and we want to provide that.

Thank you all again and we will keep you posted of any news we have.

Also comments, compliments, complaints or suggestions please send a message, we want feedback from people to help us get better.

Lots of love, The Edens Xx

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

We will be open again at 20.00 on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays.

Please send a message to get on the list. The Edens Xx

By *MAC23 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newton

Congrats C&C!!! Sounds like opening was a great success! Well done. The hard work is surely paying off!! Cannot wait to get over there again to see you as soon as possible!! G

By *lee69Couple
over a year ago

gravesend

Glad your opening went well lovely ones we can’t wait to visit x

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

"Glad your opening went well lovely ones we can’t wait to visit x "

We can't wait to welcome you guys to our little slice of Heaven...or Hell depending on what you think

over a year ago

Not long till I get to see you both again. Glad things are going well for you both.

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

"Not long till I get to see you both again. Glad things are going well for you both. "

Thanks lovely shame we didn't keep your towel....we could have hung it on one of the walls!

over a year ago

At least free entry as compo for my towel.

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

"At least free entry as compo for my towel. "

Done! If.....you take your top off and walk around topless all night

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

"Congrats C&C!!! Sounds like opening was a great success! Well done. The hard work is surely paying off!! Cannot wait to get over there again to see you as soon as possible!! G"

Thank you! We had a great night! Can't wait for the weekend now! We think you will like what you've done with the place. It certainly is starting to get busier over here!

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

*UPDATE*

Due to changes in restrictions we are no longer having a guest list . See you when we see you! The Edens Xx

By *wingerstenerifeCouple
over a year ago

San Eugenio, Costa Adeje, Tenerife

"*UPDATE*

Due to changes in restrictions we are no longer having a guest list . See you when we see you! The Edens Xx "

Be careful, the government did not change anything yet officially.....the law at this moment is very unsure. Spoke with our lawyer and gestoría just now. There is still closing time at 00.00 and all restrictions stay the same.

Tuesday everything will be reviewed.

Good luck xx Nora

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

"*UPDATE*

Due to changes in restrictions we are no longer having a guest list . See you when we see you! The Edens Xx

Be careful, the government did not change anything yet officially.....the law at this moment is very unsure. Spoke with our lawyer and gestoría just now. There is still closing time at 00.00 and all restrictions stay the same.

Good luck xx Nora"

Yeah. We are still closing at 00.00. And taking names and information when the people arrive. And keeping to our capacity limits. Thanks

By *magine gcCouple
over a year ago

From Gran Canaria not

"*UPDATE*

Good luck xx Nora"

but how is that possible if there is a judgement from a higher court?

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

"*UPDATE*

Good luck xx Nora

but how is that possible if there is a judgement from a higher court? "

Because the government can still appeal the judgment and this will take till Monday to ratify.

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

Good morning! We are open tonight, Sunday 1st August, at 20.00.

Cold drinks. Cool air in the club. Great facilities to use. Send a message for details!

By *MAC23 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newton

Given uncertain times any ideas for good accommodation in the area for September.? So pleased things getting back to normal and I will have a dearest partner in crime when I see you guys!,

Hope you guys are well too!?

Garth

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

"Given uncertain times any ideas for good accommodation in the area for September.? So pleased things getting back to normal and I will have a dearest partner in crime when I see you guys!,

Hope you guys are well too!?

Garth"

Hi yes, we are well

Lots of places to stay around where we are, depends on what you are looking for.

Gran Canaria Princess, Wakiki, a big RUI hotel across the street from us. Occidental Margarita is close by as well..

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

*UPDATE!*

So after a week of looking at paperwork and checking everything, WE ARE OPEN AGAIN!

Sexy Social on Sunday 15th August, open from 20.00, snacks, good drinks, air con , great music. Send a message for more details. So happy to be able to welcome you sexy lot back to Eden_GC

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"*UPDATE!*

So after a week of looking at paperwork and checking everything, WE ARE OPEN AGAIN!

Sexy Social on Sunday 15th August, open from 20.00, snacks, good drinks, air con , great music. Send a message for more details. So happy to be able to welcome you sexy lot back to Eden_GC "

Hoorah!!

By *exy BeckyCouple
over a year ago

Agde

We arrive in November so a long time to wait, but really looking forward to seeing club and making some new friends.

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

"We arrive in November so a long time to wait, but really looking forward to seeing club and making some new friends.

"

Can't wait to welcome you to Eden

By *awty Welsh CplCouple
over a year ago

Neath

We are so looking forward to visiting your club and seeing you sexy guys again.

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

"We are so looking forward to visiting your club and seeing you sexy guys again."

Can't wait either! October is going to be EPIC

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

Sexy Sunday Social on the 15th August. We have:

- free shots

- snacks

- air con

- dancing cage

- great music

- fully stocked bar

- social areas

Come and be with like-minded people in a fun and safe environment. Starting at 20.00

Eden, where sins are invented

By *our LamourCouple
over a year ago

'near that London'

Dancing Cage ?! Don’t play any Queen or C will be in there in a flash with his clothes off !

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

Cookstown

"Sexy Sunday Social on the 15th August. We have:

- free shots

- snacks

- air con

- dancing cage

- great music

- fully stocked bar

- social areas

Come and be with like-minded people in a fun and safe environment. Starting at 20.00

"

What nights are you open next week ?

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

We are open tomorrow night for our Sexy Sunday Social. Then Monday, Thursday and Friday

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

"Dancing Cage ?! Don’t play any Queen or C will be in there in a flash with his clothes off ! "

Who days he hasn't already?!

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

Cookstown

- free shots

- snacks

- air con

- dancing cage

- great music

- fully stocked bar

- social areas

What nights are you open next week ?"

Thanks

I hope you get a good turnout tomorrow, we won't be at the hotel until around 2000 so probably won't go far after we get food.

By *den_GCCouple
over a year ago

- free shots

- snacks

- air con

- dancing cage

- great music

- fully stocked bar

- social areas

What nights are you open next week ?

Thanks

I hope you get a good turnout tomorrow, we won't be at the hotel until around 2000 so probably won't go far after we get food."

No worries

By *am and DaisyCouple
over a year ago

Stiillorgan

"I have heard that Eden opens Monday? Best wishes to my dear friends C&C in PDI with their new venture!! I am sure all the hard work and preparation, providing for a great experience will be enjoyed by All who attend. Can’t wait to get there!!"

Post new Message to Thread