Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

Spanish Swingers Clubs !!!

Jump to newest

By *ockandpussy OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dolores Alicante region

https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2020/05/30/spains-government-backtracks-prohibits-discotheques-nightlife-venues-from-costa-del-sol-to-costa-blanca-from-opening-in-phase-3-of-de-escalation/

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ockandpussy OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dolores Alicante region

"https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2020/05/30/spains-government-backtracks-prohibits-discotheques-nightlife-venues-from-costa-del-sol-to-costa-blanca-from-opening-in-phase-3-of-de-escalation/"

That means Swingers clubs. Late night bars. Discotheque etc can not open yet in phase 3

By *wingerstenerifeCouple
over a year ago

San Eugenio, Costa Adeje, Tenerife

No, we're not allowed re-open. Actually it's also quite impossible as we (swinger clubs) we cannot adhere to the 2 meter distance between people & wearing face masks social contact/interactions are NOT possible. The owners are responsible and controls will be happen, big fines over 10.000 euros

By *andy2123Couple
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I've heard they are coming down on swingers in masspaloms and pdi in gran canaria, is this true? And I also heard from a gay friend that, they gay community there, want to fase the swinging community out. I'm not sure if this is true, but I've read a few things on here lately, which could back this up. Anybody know anything? X

By *donistaMan
over a year ago

Palma Mallorca

At least here in Majorca, the people who want to have a swinger experiences meet a lonely beaches.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I've heard they are coming down on swingers in masspaloms and pdi in gran canaria, is this true? And I also heard from a gay friend that, they gay community there, want to fase the swinging community out. I'm not sure if this is true, but I've read a few things on here lately, which could back this up. Anybody know anything? X"

My understanding is, they have roped off designated pathways and you can't go into the dunes. Not sure if that has changed

By *ot.Irish.Wife.CplCouple
over a year ago

Cork , Munster ,Maspalomas , Citi ,

The walkways have been roped off for quite a while to preserve the Dunas

Walking thru Dunas from pathway in PDI going by side of RIU hotel and into Dunes following path to Beach in Maspalomas is fine .. You will come across a lot of Gay Activity first in the Bushes and Then Couples Nude bathing which always attracts interest and also Swingers and Guys looking to join in

By *ot.Irish.Wife.CplCouple
over a year ago

Cork , Munster ,Maspalomas , Citi ,

Police patrol area but most activities are in quiet hidden places so enforcement is practically impossible

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

See thread

'end of sand dune fun'

Don't know if it's changed

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

https://thecanarynews.com/2020/05/22/you-can-now-be-fined-for-straying-from-the-paths-through-the-dunes-of-maspalomas/

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"https://thecanarynews.com/2020/05/22/you-can-now-be-fined-for-straying-from-the-paths-through-the-dunes-of-maspalomas/"

Fines from €150 to €600

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I've heard they are coming down on swingers in masspaloms and pdi in gran canaria, is this true? And I also heard from a gay friend that, they gay community there, want to fase the swinging community out. I'm not sure if this is true, but I've read a few things on here lately, which could back this up. Anybody know anything? X"

Not heard that anything like that. Far from it

By *opite 5Man
over a year ago

Bangor

No,nothing on this here. It is a gay and swingers resort, each obviously have ther own areas which will remain the same.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"https://thecanarynews.com/2020/05/22/you-can-now-be-fined-for-straying-from-the-paths-through-the-dunes-of-maspalomas/"

So it's to protect the replanting that helps to generate new dunes, which have been lost over the years. Hopefully people will respect that

By *ouldlove2Man
over a year ago

worthing

yes lets hope so, but you always get those that take no notice x

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"yes lets hope so, but you always get those that take no notice x "

Yes that's happened in the past unfortunately....it's their island, we should respect it!

By *eddy and legsCouple
over a year ago

the wetlands

"No,nothing on this here. It is a gay and swingers resort, each obviously have ther own areas which will remain the same."

Actually it's a family holiday resort where gay and straight people go dogging in the dunes.

Other than the marked paths, the dunes will be off limits subject to fines so I guess it will change.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"No,nothing on this here. It is a gay and swingers resort, each obviously have ther own areas which will remain the same.

Actually it's a family holiday resort where gay and straight people go dogging in the dunes.

Other than the marked paths, the dunes will be off limits subject to fines so I guess it will change."

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

To be honest the dunes closing would not effect us at all.

If we go back to GC we would stay at La Mirage or Venus and play in the clubs.

We have only been into the dunes once and didn't like it at all.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"To be honest the dunes closing would not effect us at all.

We have only been into the dunes once and didn't like it at all. "

Wouldn't bother us either

By *our LamourCouple
over a year ago

'near that London'

We have only been into the dunes once and didn't like it at all. "

The dunes should be for everyone. They are a world class heritage site. Anyone who wants to have sex in GC should go behind closed doors / walls. It is unacceptable for families to be effectively barred from wandering around this wonderful spot. Gay or straight there are so many clubs that we swingers can go to for fun ! The reclaiming of the dunes is probably the only good thing that will come out of this pandemic.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

The dunes should be for everyone. They are a world class heritage site. Anyone who wants to have sex in GC should go behind closed doors / walls. It is unacceptable for families to be effectively barred from wandering around this wonderful spot. Gay or straight there are so many clubs that we swingers can go to for fun ! The reclaiming of the dunes is probably the only good thing that will come out of this pandemic. "

Very well said!

By *our LamourCouple
over a year ago

'near that London'

The dunes should be for everyone. They are a world class heritage site. Anyone who wants to have sex in GC should go behind closed doors / walls. It is unacceptable for families to be effectively barred from wandering around this wonderful spot. Gay or straight there are so many clubs that we swingers can go to for fun ! The reclaiming of the dunes is probably the only good thing that will come out of this pandemic. "

(Just to also say, think it’s ok for Naturists to sunbathe naked in the Dunes in designated areas that don’t interfere with the fabric (!) of the place . It’s a lovely tradition)

By *eddy and legsCouple
over a year ago

the wetlands

The dunes should be for everyone. They are a world class heritage site. Anyone who wants to have sex in GC should go behind closed doors / walls. It is unacceptable for families to be effectively barred from wandering around this wonderful spot. Gay or straight there are so many clubs that we swingers can go to for fun ! The reclaiming of the dunes is probably the only good thing that will come out of this pandemic.

(Just to also say, think it’s ok for Naturists to sunbathe naked in the Dunes in designated areas that don’t interfere with the fabric (!) of the place . It’s a lovely tradition) "

Let's hope so, it's a nice place to be alone sometimes (for a few minutes anyway lol)

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

(Just to also say, think it’s ok for Naturists to sunbathe naked in the Dunes in designated areas that don’t interfere with the fabric (!) of the place . It’s a lovely tradition)

Let's hope so, it's a nice place to be alone sometimes (for a few minutes anyway lol)"

That long?

over a year ago

Dunes not out think

By *lassy_coup1eCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

We tried the dunes we a couple once and didn't enjoy it tbh.

We love PDI but go for the clubs. For us the Cita centre as some of the best around and is the perfect swinging holiday.

Just hope they all survive this x

By *eddy and legsCouple
over a year ago

the wetlands

"Dunes not out think "

Que ?

By *eddy and legsCouple
over a year ago

the wetlands

"We tried the dunes we a couple once and didn't enjoy it tbh.

We love PDI but go for the clubs. For us the Cita centre as some of the best around and is the perfect swinging holiday.

Just hope they all survive this x"

We enjoy sunbathing for an hour or so in the dunes usually on the daily walk back from maspalomas to pdi

over a year ago

Just to let everyone know,i am free most days to meet up and join anyone wanting a clean well groomed sexy guy while there on hols in the Costa Blanca this summer.i also visit the Best Sex Club Besos..near La Marina..

Post new Message to Thread