Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Spain

PDI future thoughts on swinging

Jump to newest

By *rilly biscuits OP   Couple
over a year ago

canary islands and suffolk

whats your thoughts on future swinging in the bars and clubs of PDI once all the restrictions are lifted, is everyone going to carry on as normal like we used to do or do you think things are going to change, would love your opinions as ime sure we have all had that conversation lol, it’s very important to follow the restrictions we have now but once they are lifted are we all going back to PDI for fun again.

Louise and Tony x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *LUKCouple
over a year ago

Loughborough

Kind of pointless going to a swingers bar or club, and practising safe social distancing, if you ask me

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Kind of pointless going to a swingers bar or club, and practising safe social distancing, if you ask me "

That is pretty much what we've been thinking.

It's the ultimate conundrum. How do you have sex and keep 2 metres apart?

As I mentioned on another thread. Maybe those female glory holes could be the answer. You can fuck as much as you like with a wall stopping face to face contact.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple
over a year ago

Broadstairs

It’s early days at the moment see where things are in 3 months

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

If widespread testing became available and we knew we'd had covid and couldn't get it again or spread it (still unknown) then that might help.

By *illynmintCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

Gotta get out of the UK first.. if this continues..would you want to take visitors from the UK ?

By *ifi and dunkieCouple
over a year ago

Chelmsford

I know a few people who have said they wont play now in PDI as they dont know how safe they are going to be. Wont be happy until the world is completely clear.

By *opite 5Man
over a year ago

Bangor

Surely when the social distancing thing is lifted then everything will be how it was again including that wot went on in the clubs. I mean surely the club hardcorers can't wait to get back enjoyin themselves like before. If anything it'll prob be better as it will hav been that long.

By *entlecaressMan
over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

Probably it won't get back to anything like normal until governments can say vaccination has obliterated it.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Surely when the social distancing thing is lifted then everything will be how it was again including that wot went on in the clubs. I mean surely the club hardcorers can't wait to get back enjoyin themselves like before. If anything it'll prob be better as it will hav been that long."

I think that will be a long way off.

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple
over a year ago

Near Torrox, Spain

The question is not just playing when the clubs open again, but will you feel safe playing as soon as they open their doors..?

It's not like flicking a light switch and whoosh, the virus has gone.

People will still be carrying it without showing symptoms.

It will be around for a long, long time.

Will you be comfortable being physical with another person ( a stranger or an old friend) as soon as clubs open their doors...?

Not just in Spain but anywhere..?

Will you want to take the risk of getting it and then passing it on to friends, relatives and loved ones..?

We won't be playing for many months, maybe not even til next year.

Just a sad fact of life at the moment.

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Well we've booked for next March so we're hoping things have cleared up by then, no one knows for sure. But yes we're planning to go to bars and clubs.

By *ucianpoundCouple
over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

"Gotta get out of the UK first.. if this continues..would you want to take visitors from the UK ?"

Good point!

Until universal testing is available (with certication) travel throughout Europe will be be limited.

Here in France there is a travel ban until May 15th for non-residents coming into the country

They've also announced here, strict entry controls until October 31st, so Cap might be a no-go this year.

Given that France is further down the virus road with less deaths (10,129 hospital deaths), visitors from the UK will be less welcome and I'm sure that Spain will feel similar.

By *illynmintCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

Yes.. Countries are putting borders up.. to protect their people, and resources.

Who can blame them ? We should lock down 100% as people are doing what they want.

By *erekdebMan
over a year ago

meath

Irish Doctors saying restrictions of some sort will be in place for 12 to 18 months and this includes social distancing this I'd say will also be on flights making them no fly or very expensive seats if this social distancing continues as predicted. Folks we are talking 2022 before a normal world returns I predict hope I'm wrong

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reading several posts just in this Spain forum and several people are hoping to get to PDI in June\July for example if restrictions are lifted. Even if travel restrictions are lifted in the coming few months it’s crazy, irresponsible and desperate for anyone wanting to go to PDI for the swinging scene anytime this year let alone soon as the restrictions are lifted.

To answer the OP I cannot see things returning to normal in the near future until a vaccine is found as this is a killer virus, it’s worse than HIV and unless you social distance you could catch it no matter who you are. I suspect the PDI clubs will still attract the usual desperate single males who probably put a fuck before life preservation.

Anyone not thinking about the dangers obviously isn’t watching the news or is just totally desperate.

over a year ago

Think the best hope is for immunity certification, when a reliable antibody test is found and testing widely available. No travel without one, until a vaccine is found. Travel undoubtedly will be more expensive, if less people can travel but that's the only way I see things starting up, anytime soon.....and even that's probably a long way off, to be viable

over a year ago

"Reading several posts just in this Spain forum and several people are hoping to get to PDI in June\July for example if restrictions are lifted. Even if travel restrictions are lifted in the coming few months it’s crazy, irresponsible and desperate for anyone wanting to go to PDI for the swinging scene anytime this year let alone soon as the restrictions are lifted.

To answer the OP I cannot see things returning to normal in the near future until a vaccine is found as this is a killer virus, it’s worse than HIV and unless you social distance you could catch it no matter who you are. I suspect the PDI clubs will still attract the usual desperate single males who probably put a fuck before life preservation.

Anyone not thinking about the dangers obviously isn’t watching the news or is just totally desperate."

Yes it's a killer but some experts are saying millions have had it so far without showing any signs, so there's always hope it will pass though. Thousands will still die but that's how a virus works.

over a year ago

"Reading several posts just in this Spain forum and several people are hoping to get to PDI in June\July for example if restrictions are lifted. Even if travel restrictions are lifted in the coming few months it’s crazy, irresponsible and desperate for anyone wanting to go to PDI for the swinging scene anytime this year let alone soon as the restrictions are lifted.

Anyone not thinking about the dangers obviously isn’t watching the news or is just totally desperate.Yes it's a killer but some experts are saying millions have had it so far without showing any signs, so there's always hope it will pass though. Thousands will still die but that's how a virus works. "

Yes but people seriously wanting to go on a swinging holiday as soon as restrictions are lifted?? It’s crazy

over a year ago

Anyone not thinking about the dangers obviously isn’t watching the news or is just totally desperate.Yes it's a killer but some experts are saying millions have had it so far without showing any signs, so there's always hope it will pass though. Thousands will still die but that's how a virus works.

Yes but people seriously wanting to go on a swinging holiday as soon as restrictions are lifted?? It’s crazy"

True but being in lockdown you got to have something to look forward to, life's grim enough need some light at the end of the tunnel.

over a year ago

Anyone not thinking about the dangers obviously isn’t watching the news or is just totally desperate.Yes it's a killer but some experts are saying millions have had it so far without showing any signs, so there's always hope it will pass though. Thousands will still die but that's how a virus works.

Yes but people seriously wanting to go on a swinging holiday as soon as restrictions are lifted?? It’s crazyTrue but being in lockdown you got to have something to look forward to, life's grim enough need some light at the end of the tunnel. "

Best look forward to something else for now, surely the risks out weigh the temptation.

over a year ago

Maybe the clubs in PDI will not be allowed reopen once restrictions are lifted.

As PDI is a swinging hotspot the authorities will not be oblivious to what goes on in these Commercial Centres after dark, so maybe they will remain shut.

over a year ago

"Maybe the clubs in PDI will not be allowed reopen once restrictions are lifted.

As PDI is a swinging hotspot the authorities will not be oblivious to what goes on in these Commercial Centres after dark, so maybe they will remain shut."

Let's right off PDI then as the club's will be gone, so close this thread down as you're saying PDI is no longer a place for swingers.

over a year ago

"Maybe the clubs in PDI will not be allowed reopen once restrictions are lifted.

As PDI is a swinging hotspot the authorities will not be oblivious to what goes on in these Commercial Centres after dark, so maybe they will remain shut.Let's right off PDI then as the club's will be gone, so close this thread down as you're saying PDI is no longer a place for swingers. "

It’s not just PDI it’s everywhere!

Maybe if you saw what was going on right now in the hospitals then you would think twice about swinging for now....or maybe as I’ve already said you are an ignorant desperado. Which you last post does suggest.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

As PDI is a swinging hotspot the authorities will not be oblivious to what goes on in these Commercial Centres after dark, so maybe they will remain shut.Let's right off PDI then as the club's will be gone, so close this thread down as you're saying PDI is no longer a place for swingers. "

It's certainly not a place for any sensible swingers, anytime soon.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

As PDI is a swinging hotspot the authorities will not be oblivious to what goes on in these Commercial Centres after dark, so maybe they will remain shut.Let's right off PDI then as the club's will be gone, so close this thread down as you're saying PDI is no longer a place for swingers.

It’s not just PDI it’s everywhere!

Maybe if you saw what was going on right now in the hospitals then you would think twice about swinging for now....or maybe as I’ve already said you are an ignorant desperado. Which you last post does suggest.

"

over a year ago

As PDI is a swinging hotspot the authorities will not be oblivious to what goes on in these Commercial Centres after dark, so maybe they will remain shut.Let's right off PDI then as the club's will be gone, so close this thread down as you're saying PDI is no longer a place for swingers.

It's certainly not a place for any sensible swingers, anytime soon."

This is why I cannot understand people posting on here desperate to return as soon as travel restrictions are lifted. It’s not just their health it’s other people’s health.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

It's certainly not a place for any sensible swingers, anytime soon.

This is why I cannot understand people posting on here desperate to return as soon as travel restrictions are lifted. It’s not just their health it’s other people’s health.

"

The virus won't go away, just because they start to lift restrictions, it's a way of controlling hospital admissions, it will still be transmitting to others and we may end up with more lockdowns.

By *LUKCouple
over a year ago

Loughborough

Forget about a vaccine for now. It's at least two years away, if at all.

No government on earth is counting on one and any future plans that are being made will be under the assumption that there will never be one.

I think a lot of people are still struggling to understand (believe?) that the world has changed, and it's going to be a long, long time before any closely resembling normality is resumed.

As for what happens next, I haven't got a bog. There's far smarter people out there than me working on solutions and predicting what the outcomes will be, and they also don't have a clue either.

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

Swinging clubs in PDI.

We're not even entering a British pub when lockdown ends.

Everyone saying they can't wait to get back in the pub, you're on your own Jack.

A banged out boozer with queues at the bar, no thanks, will give it a miss until any results of flare ups are reported.

Trying to be positive but its difficult.

Hopefully, when the antibody test is available and accurate it will show many of us have crossed paths with the virus and come out the other end unscathed.

Until then, it's social distancing, hand washing and home.

Wishing everyone well.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Swinging clubs in PDI.

We're not even entering a British pub when lockdown ends.

Everyone saying they can't wait to get back in the pub, you're on your own Jack.

A banged out boozer with queues at the bar, no thanks, will give it a miss until any results of flare ups are reported.

Trying to be positive but its difficult.

Hopefully, when the antibody test is available and accurate it will show many of us have crossed paths with the virus and come out the other end unscathed.

Until then, it's social distancing, hand washing and home.

Wishing everyone well. "

Yes, same thoughts here.We will get the tests and vaccine but realistically, that is some way off.

By *eatherJerryCouple
over a year ago

local

TBH - we just want to go away So you have something to look forward to

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

We're still on for our holiday to pdi at the end of August (according to Tui). We don't really go to bars much and we only went to a club once last year. So long as there's accommodation and a beach, we'll be happy.

That said, we won't be surprised if it does get cancelled.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"We're still on for our holiday to pdi at the end of August (according to Tui). We don't really go to bars much and we only went to a club once last year. So long as there's accommodation and a beach, we'll be happy.

That said, we won't be surprised if it does get cancelled. "

Good luck, hope you get there

By *ansomstrangerMan
over a year ago

hull

Answer is go for minimum 2 weeks.

Make friends at start of holiday, social distance with them.

Then after 7 days , no symptoms ...

Have a Play together

Simples

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

We have cancelled our plans for PDI and Cap d Agde

It’s going to take a long time to get over this virus

over a year ago

"Answer is go for minimum 2 weeks.

Have a Play together

Simples "

That has to be one of the stupidest posts in Fab history....go on, say you were joking....but you weren't really, were you?

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple
over a year ago

Near Torrox, Spain

Have a Play together

Simples

That has to be one of the stupidest posts in Fab history....go on, say you were joking....but you weren't really, were you? "

over a year ago

Have a Play together

Simples

That has to be one of the stupidest posts in Fab history....go on, say you were joking....but you weren't really, were you? "

Took the words right out of my mouth....it’s too stupid for words.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Have a Play together

Simples "

Haha classic comedy!

By *aturefun2Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

Looking ahead there will be an attempt to get back to normal maybe July or Aug as restrictions are lifted. Flights may even return but it is likely the downside will be a 2nd or 3rd wave of the virus. At that point the restrictions will likely be slammed back into place.

PDI wont turn the lights back on for all of us for at least two years. Stay at home for the next couple of years and look up old friends.

over a year ago

We've rebooked our holiday this year in July to PDI, for July 2021, we're hoping things are pretty much normalised by then.

By *layalongCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

We’ve 3 holidays abroad still to go this year. June into July to turkey. September Mexico and November Gran Canaria. I don’t think they’ll happen, it’s so uncertain. Yes I want to go, but no I dont want to catch anything, especially as I’m immuno suppressed. It’s hard not knowing what’s happening, I’d rather get them rebooked but it’s not an option just yet

By *ansomstrangerMan
over a year ago

hull

Have a Play together

Simples

That has to be one of the stupidest posts in Fab history....go on, say you were joking....but you weren't really, were you?

Took the words right out of my mouth....it’s too stupid for words. "

All opinions fella. You can stay in your room indefinitely and walk ya self silly

By *ackwithabang2000Couple
over a year ago

Stoke

Have a Play together

Simples

Took the words right out of my mouth....it’s too stupid for words. "

Comedy gold..

By *ansomstrangerMan
over a year ago

hull

Have a Play together

Simples

It’s called satire ! Some of the comments on here. Folk are saying it’s the end of swinging yet are posting on swinging ?

So the doom merchants on here didn’t mind swinging with threat of Aids / Herpes etc

over a year ago

Have a Play together

Simples

All opinions fella. You can stay in your room indefinitely and walk ya self silly "

Calling out Stupidity isn't an opinion....and as I've the wife, no need to wank(walk) myself silly thanks???

Here's an opinion though...just putting it out there, a straight single Male profile, no verifications, looking to meet MM couples and Tv/Ts.....ain't a straight, or most likely single, male. Just an opinion

By *ansomstrangerMan
over a year ago

hull

Have a Play together

Simples

All opinions fella. You can stay in your room indefinitely and walk ya self silly

Calling out Stupidity isn't an opinion....and as I've the wife, no need to wank(walk) myself silly thanks???

Here's an opinion though...just putting it out there, a straight single Male profile, no verifications, looking to meet MM couples and Tv/Ts.....ain't a straight, or most likely single, male. Just an opinion "

Oops sorry my reply was to the Newcastle guy not you woodys??

Been on off this site for 10 yrs

Met my partner on here too. Hopefully we intend to go in October .

Veris are private by the way.

Points I am making are to counter the ott opinion of Newcastle guy and yourself

You appear to have happily played with a swinging lifestyle

Risking sexual disease yet corona virus that has

Killed less than 0.1% of the population.

Keep perspective guys

You have more chance catching corona from your local supermarket

Stay safe

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Have a Play together

Simples

Here's an opinion though...just putting it out there, a straight single Male profile, no verifications, looking to meet MM couples and Tv/Ts.....ain't a straight, or most likely single, male. Just an opinion

Keep perspective guys

Stay safe "

There are these things called condoms that go some way to protecting you against sexual disease, but not the virus...

over a year ago

Have a Play together

Simples

Here's an opinion though...just putting it out there, a straight single Male profile, no verifications, looking to meet MM couples and Tv/Ts.....ain't a straight, or most likely single, male. Just an opinion "

Haha, the guy is a clown and I not even going to respond to his insults or ignorant views

By *eddy and legsCouple
over a year ago

the wetlands

Have a Play together

Simples

Keep perspective guys

Stay safe

There are these things called condoms that go some way to protecting you against sexual disease, but not the virus..."

And for that there's the rubber masks

By *ansomstrangerMan
over a year ago

hull

Have a Play together

Simples

Haha, the guy is a clown and I not even going to respond to his insults or ignorant views"

Ok hidden profile guy ? if it gives you relief to name call.

If certain posters can or can’t see the irony on the corona/swingers issue.

I will say no more.

I Bear no ill will to the frustrated keyboard warriors.

X

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Have a Play together

Simples

Keep perspective guys

Stay safe

There are these things called condoms that go some way to protecting you against sexual disease, but not the virus...

And for that there's the rubber masks"

Oh yes

over a year ago

"We’ve 3 holidays abroad still to go this year. June into July to turkey. September Mexico and November Gran Canaria. I don’t think they’ll happen, it’s so uncertain. Yes I want to go, but no I dont want to catch anything, especially as I’m immuno suppressed. It’s hard not knowing what’s happening, I’d rather get them rebooked but it’s not an option just yet "

If you're through a travel agent give them a call, they should allow you to transfer your deposits to a date next year, we did with ours for July

Post new Message to Thread