Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Who remembers there first handjob

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who remembers getting or giving there first handjob?

I remember when I was 16 my sister had a friend of hers stay over at our house the next day my sis left her mate at ours as she had to go to work my parents had gone shopping and her mate was in the shower I went into my sisters room and got a pair of my sister friends knickers from her bag and I was having a wank in them I never heard her leaving the bathroom and she caught me wanking in her knickers after her shock and telling me I was a dirty cunt she then told me to get my cock back out and she would Finnish what I started I didn't hesitate and got it back out and she dropped her towel and stood there in front of me naked my cock got hard in seconds and she sat down on the bed beside me and grabbed my throbing cock and gave me the best handjob any 16 year old boy could dream off

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ering SeaMan
over a year ago

Penicuik

Stories and fantasies section. Part 2 ?

By *mudg3rMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I well remember my first hand job. I’d just found a magazine under my dad’s bed. I don’t know how I knew how to go about it but it worked. Lol.

A bit like Adam saying to Eve:

“Best stand back, love. I don’t know how big this thing gets”.

By *ine of BootyCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow/ Manchester

That’s so odd, sounds just like that one time I was in school and got ‘detention’ from my drop dead gorgeous geography teacher when I got caught looking down her top at the best set of boobers I’d ever seen in my 16 years.

Detention was awful, I hated it but on this fateful day my life was never going to be the same. Rain drops chipped at the window as the wind blew leaves across the view when my geography teacher stormed in.

She stood there, a human hurricane of sheer sensuality that blew me away. There was a steel ruler in one hand, a punishment exercise in the other as she gave me the choice

“Complete this punishment exercise at home & have it on my desk tomorrow 09.00 you perverted little prick or get out your foreskin so my tongue can find out if there are any creases that resemble a continent...”

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"That’s so odd, sounds just like that one time I was in school and got ‘detention’ from my drop dead gorgeous geography teacher when I got caught looking down her top at the best set of boobers I’d ever seen in my 16 years.

Detention was awful, I hated it but on this fateful day my life was never going to be the same. Rain drops chipped at the window as the wind blew leaves across the view when my geography teacher stormed in.

She stood there, a human hurricane of sheer sensuality that blew me away. There was a steel ruler in one hand, a punishment exercise in the other as she gave me the choice

“Complete this punishment exercise at home & have it on my desk tomorrow 09.00 you perverted little prick or get out your foreskin so my tongue can find out if there are any creases that resemble a continent...”"

As long as you weren’t in-continent

By *ine of BootyCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow/ Manchester

"

As long as you weren’t in-continent "

All I can say is when she went down under it was Koala-ty

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

"

As long as you weren’t in-continent

All I can say is when she went down under it was Koala-ty"

Did you later map her “Steep U shaped valley”?

By *andy_FraserTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Don't remember my first, and can't remember my last, it was that long ago...

Mandy

Post new Message to Thread