Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Bonkers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know this virus is escalating and serious but my god. Everyone is going BONKERS. I was asked the other day. Why no pasta left but loads of tins of tuna. Haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are the people buying up the pasta also buying up all the Dolmio? Or have they not thoughts that far ahead? Hmmm.

over a year ago

I opened this thread with eager excitement there. Thinking it was about the old nightclub on hope street, imagine my disappointment when it's more pish about this fucking virus. Aaaarrrrrgghhhhh..

over a year ago

"I opened this thread with eager excitement there. Thinking it was about the old nightclub on hope street, imagine my disappointment when it's more pish about this fucking virus. Aaaarrrrrgghhhhh.. "

My thoughts when opening this thread 50p buds was always a great sat afternoon

over a year ago

I did think that when I placed bonkers in the title. 50p Friday night after work and the tuuuuuunes Happy days. They also had loo role. Haha

over a year ago

Omg yes 50p beers on a Saturday afternoon, then grab some food and go to macsorleys for the live bands

Now those were the days

over a year ago

Then onto Tower records to buy vinyls then chippy under the bridge

over a year ago

Or the kebab shop next to strawberry fields

over a year ago

The bar up the back on the middle floor was my hangout. Downstairs was always an absolute sweatbox.. just walking around snogging random girls. Competing with your mates. "I got 10 Winches tonight." Always the classiest of girls in bonkers. lol. The good old days!!

over a year ago

"The bar up the back on the middle floor was my hangout. Downstairs was always an absolute sweatbox.. just walking around snogging random girls. Competing with your mates. "I got 10 Winches tonight." Always the classiest of girls in bonkers. lol. The good old days!! "

Cold sores and tonsillitis

over a year ago

"The bar up the back on the middle floor was my hangout. Downstairs was always an absolute sweatbox.. just walking around snogging random girls. Competing with your mates. "I got 10 Winches tonight." Always the classiest of girls in bonkers. lol. The good old days!!

Cold sores and tonsillitis "

Yep.. the good old days.. lol.

over a year ago

"The bar up the back on the middle floor was my hangout. Downstairs was always an absolute sweatbox.. just walking around snogging random girls. Competing with your mates. "I got 10 Winches tonight." Always the classiest of girls in bonkers. lol. The good old days!! "

Always remember taking a few of the yts from team i support and firing them down the hill in a shopping trolley after getting the train back

over a year ago

"I opened this thread with eager excitement there. Thinking it was about the old nightclub on hope street, imagine my disappointment when it's more pish about this fucking virus. Aaaarrrrrgghhhhh.. "

I used to work at Bonkers Hope Street - 1994 ish - I was a member of the entertainment team that did comedy and dancing on the big stage behind the bar

Post new Message to Thread