Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Falkirk

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone local to falkirk/ surrounding areas be interested in a social event or know of any coming up? Aware of socials in areas such as edinburgh glasgow and the like but wondered about falkirk.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *otnew12Man
over a year ago

blackness

A social in Falkirk would be good, the thing is i think it would need to be a private venue booked out I think as anyone that knows Falkirk would agree that it isn’t exactly as private as having a social in Edinburgh or Glasgow and Falkirk also has more than its fair share of idiots that would try to gate crash a social evening

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

It’s been done in the past with great success. The place was hired for a ‘works do’.

over a year ago

Yeah considerations would have to be taken for discretion. Very happy to hear its happened before and was a success. Would definitely be good to try and get another going

By *mmixtapeCouple
over a year ago

middle earth

Falkirk has loads of great places for a group social, pretty much all of the bars are open in the day time

over a year ago

"Falkirk has loads of great places for a group social, pretty much all of the bars are open in the day time "

Yeah bars are all good and good opening times. Would just be finding a reasonable amount of interest would be the issue

By *ockothenorthMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Have to wonder if the last 2 comments have ever been drinking in Falkirk. I.v drank there all my life and knowing some of the locals like I do ,I,d say a private venue would be the way to go.

By *mmixtapeCouple
over a year ago

middle earth

"Have to wonder if the last 2 comments have ever been drinking in Falkirk. I.v drank there all my life and knowing some of the locals like I do ,I,d say a private venue would be the way to go."

I've worked in 5 different bars in Falkirk. Try me mate

By *ockothenorthMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Well you should know what it's like then,mate

over a year ago

In all fairness noone suggested actually meeting yet so lets just calm down lol. It was about guaging any interest.

By *ockothenorthMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I think a meet would be good, just expressing an honest opinion,I do realise it's my opinion and peoples will differ,but I'd say unless it was a privately hired venue, alot would be put off.each to their own though.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Have to wonder if the last 2 comments have ever been drinking in Falkirk. I.v drank there all my life and knowing some of the locals like I do ,I,d say a private venue would be the way to go.

I've worked in 5 different bars in Falkirk. Try me mate "

I’d still go private venue for a full on social though. Saves people hearing some of our conversations

over a year ago

Aww aye. Private venue would totally be the way to to. But without any interest it wouldn't matter haha

Post new Message to Thread