Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Verifications

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is everyone’s take on them, I’ve heard people who don’t like to leave them, or show them and obviously some people have left them before you even make it the whole way home lol xx

What is normal?

And is not leaving one a sign of a bad experience?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

My personal preference is for social veris

I’ve never done any play veris - it’s no one else’s business.

But that’s just my personal preference.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No right or wrong answer, verifications certainly help single males, I don't think men care if women have any tbh although some guys can be put of by very graphic ones there's not many. I think it's more us females who are fussy about verifications, it's that safety net of knowing someone is who they say they are, and very few of us want to be the first one to find out lol

Some folk just want to show the tick but don't show the veri itself because they don't want folk knowing who they've met for various reasons

over a year ago

"No right or wrong answer, verifications certainly help single males, I don't think men care if women have any tbh although some guys can be put of by very graphic ones there's not many. I think it's more us females who are fussy about verifications, it's that safety net of knowing someone is who they say they are, and very few of us want to be the first one to find out lol

Some folk just want to show the tick but don't show the veri itself because they don't want folk knowing who they've met for various reasons "

Yeh I’ve hidden mines coz i got a lot of bad attention from them, but I still have the wee summary part up lol xx

over a year ago

"What is everyone’s take on them, I’ve heard people who don’t like to leave them, or show them and obviously some people have left them before you even make it the whole way home lol xx

What is normal?

And is not leaving one a sign of a bad experience?"

I like occasional verifications for my summary so people know I’m genuine and meet regularly.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"No right or wrong answer, verifications certainly help single males, I don't think men care if women have any tbh although some guys can be put of by very graphic ones there's not many. I think it's more us females who are fussy about verifications, it's that safety net of knowing someone is who they say they are, and very few of us want to be the first one to find out lol

Some folk just want to show the tick but don't show the veri itself because they don't want folk knowing who they've met for various reasons "

I think you’re right. It is good to know in advance they are who they say they are.

over a year ago

If someone wants to leave 1 great il accept but prob wont show it.

Il leave 1 if they show it or not it's up to the individual.

over a year ago

"If someone wants to leave 1 great il accept but prob wont show it.

Il leave 1 if they show it or not it's up to the individual."

And if they didn’t leave one atall or ask for one back lol?

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

And if they didn’t leave one atall or ask for one back lol?"

Then I wouldn’t worry. I don’t always leave a veri every time I see someone for a chat and a cuppa. Especially if we’ve already left them for each other. If it’s been a long time I probably would though.

But I’ve never asked for a veri from anyone

over a year ago

Ask them their reasons

You'll never find that out from anyone else

By *macunninglinguistMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

I prefer to not have any. That way, anyone with a little time to waste knows exactly where to come. I did have one on my last profile - from a lovely lady - stating I was a "complete timewaster", but i ditched the profile and started again. I don't think I'm complete in any way, shape or form. There's always room for improvement.

over a year ago

then nothing? No skin off my nose lol iv had my fun lol

over a year ago

Individual preference tbh.

Personally, I really don’t care if someone wants to give me one or not and if I want to give someone one then I will.

Different story to displaying them though.

There are some nasty vindictive ppl on here who take great pleasure in trawling through verifications and establishing that 1+1=3.

By *eliciouslySalaciousCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

We currently have 69 verifications which tickles me because I'm a child

over a year ago

"We currently have 69 verifications which tickles me because I'm a child "

Haha goals right there lol

over a year ago

I usually give a veri for any meets whether social or otherwise, though dont go into any great detail. I dont always get one back which is ok.

I choose not to show mine as sometimes leads to being pre-judged.

over a year ago

I like to give verifications as to read others to find out about the person I will meet ect ect

over a year ago

I chose not to show mine after meeting someone a good few years ago that told me a woman told him not to meet me I've never understood this behavior, anyway he ignores her and met me anyway a fair few times.

I have the tick and the flag that should be enough to prove I'm real

over a year ago

I like getting verifications but considered hiding them as there’s a troll on here who keeps messaging my verifications giving them abuse for meeting me. This is a horrible experience and takes away from the fun of getting nice verifications

over a year ago

"I like getting verifications but considered hiding them as there’s a troll on here who keeps messaging my verifications giving them abuse for meeting me. This is a horrible experience and takes away from the fun of getting nice verifications "

It's sad behavior isn't it I don't know why people act like that I've had this happen too and women telling men nasty lies about me in an effort to stop me getting meets lol I just laugh it off

over a year ago

"I like getting verifications but considered hiding them as there’s a troll on here who keeps messaging my verifications giving them abuse for meeting me. This is a horrible experience and takes away from the fun of getting nice verifications

It's sad behavior isn't it I don't know why people act like that I've had this happen too and women telling men nasty lies about me in an effort to stop me getting meets lol I just laugh it off"

Gosh you’re getting this too???? Sorry to hear that but selfishly I’m glad it’s not just me. Is this every single time or now and again? Same troll or different ones?

over a year ago

There was 3 different girls that did it to me one of them has multiple profiles and blocked all women claming that women are the reason men act like twats on here

I don't think it's trolling I just this it's jealousy and I k ow of lots more ladies that have experienced it too

over a year ago

"There was 3 different girls that did it to me one of them has multiple profiles and blocked all women claming that women are the reason men act like twats on here

I don't think it's trolling I just this it's jealousy and I k ow of lots more ladies that have experienced it too"

Ugh what’s the point though there’s plenty of guys in here to go around! I actually named and shamed her for it o the forums and it all got deleted and reported. But nothing gets done when I report her! Not exactly fair!

over a year ago

I said it on another thread...some of you don't half manage to find yourselves in a bit of a pickle at times

over a year ago

I know the only thing you can do is keep reporting it will get sorted eventually naming and shaming isn't allowed

I haven't had any bother off anyone for a good while now maybe cause I don't meet very often and stick to people I've already met

over a year ago

"I said it on another thread...some of you don't half manage to find yourselves in a bit of a pickle at times"

Honestly don’t know how I’ve managed to though. I never spoke to her or know her. But she keeps messaging guys who verify me...it’s weird

over a year ago

"I said it on another thread...some of you don't half manage to find yourselves in a bit of a pickle at times"

And you seem to never have any bother at all not all of us are perfect

over a year ago

Doesn’t help when you meet a verified person and the don’t verify you after a meet

over a year ago

I hear you ladies, at the end of the day we're all sharing from the same pool so it's inevitable that lots of us are going to have shared the same body fluids as the next person at some point, but some folk don't like sharing, or knowing that they were the benchwarmer while you were playing the game, sadly that's the reality of a site like this and you either have to take it on the chin or consider if it's the site for you, sadly some folk get their pradamark knickers in a twist, throw their toys out the pram and want everyone to feel as shitty as they do. Just say fuck it, Next!! Although sometimes when I'm. Bored I quite like to go fishing to pas the time

over a year ago

If some folks don't like sharing them this isn't the site for them

over a year ago

"I said it on another thread...some of you don't half manage to find yourselves in a bit of a pickle at times

And you seem to never have any bother at all not all of us are perfect"

I don't make claims of being perfect. I do however manage to avoid drama llama stuff

over a year ago

I don't ask for it, it just happens

By *ering SeaMan
over a year ago

Penicuik

Some folk thrive on drama.

Never had grief or a bad meet, some better than others admittedly.

Ever seen a bad veri ? Nope and never likely to.

Due diligence in selecting sexual encounters are ones own doing.

over a year ago

They do me and the few that I know that have had bother have never gave anyone reason to try to cause bother we are just on here for fun

over a year ago

"Some folk thrive on drama.

Never had grief or a bad meet, some better than others admittedly.

Ever seen a bad veri ? Nope and never likely to.

Due diligence in selecting sexual encounters are ones own doing.

"

The partners I’ve chosen have been fab- obviously we all have good and bad experiences. It’s women responding to the verifications is the problem we’ve had here not the guys funnily enough. Strange but true

over a year ago

Used to show them but got tired of questions regarding who had left one or lack of verifications.

People will gossip and draw their own conclusions no matter what you do on here. The trick is not to give a shit.

over a year ago

Oh I’ve found myself in a lot of drama aswell, always with people I’ve never spoken to, but have mutual friends lol, feel like it comes looking for me...

But although I don’t share my verifications I always think someone not leaving them usually means it was shit lol xx

over a year ago

"What is everyone’s take on them, I’ve heard people who don’t like to leave them, or show them and obviously some people have left them before you even make it the whole way home lol xx

What is normal?

And is not leaving one a sign of a bad experience?"

I recived a fake one.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Oh I’ve found myself in a lot of drama aswell, always with people I’ve never spoken to, but have mutual friends lol, feel like it comes looking for me...

But although I don’t share my verifications I always think someone not leaving them usually means it was shit lol xx"

It’s usually the green eyed monster because you’ve met someone they want to keep for themselves.

over a year ago

We don’t show verification as it’s no ones business who we meet !!!Most of our verification have gone aswell due to folk leaving fab but that’s life !!

We usually leave a verification for a social and sexual antics

Mrs S

over a year ago

I've been asked many times to verify men I've not met or seen on cam

By *ariemike11Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

They were that much fun don’t want them stolen hehehe!!!

over a year ago

Was caught badly by a picture on a verification a girl I met posted showed a tatoo and was posted without my knowledge so dont do veris

Post new Message to Thread