Jump to newest

By *ndykay OP   Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

Loo roll

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Pasta... We could do a deal.. A few sheets for a bowl full.

over a year ago

Well done chaps

By *ndykay OP   Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

Ok....do we have to talk in a Russian accent and meet under a bridge?

By *ndykay OP   Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Well done chaps"

Thank you

Need any? I’m happy to swap....got pasta sorted...what else have ya got??

over a year ago

Doing my weekly shop in Asda today. I was horrified to find they had no toilet paper at all.

Reluctantly I headed for the checkout and asked if they had any.

A firm NO was the answer.

Walking back to the toilets with my pants and trousers around my ankles was a walk of shame

By *ndykay OP   Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Doing my weekly shop in Asda today. I was horrified to find they had no toilet paper at all.

Walking back to the toilets with my pants and trousers around my ankles was a walk of shame"

over a year ago

"Doing my weekly shop in Asda today. I was horrified to find they had no toilet paper at all.

Walking back to the toilets with my pants and trousers around my ankles was a walk of shame"

Saw you....you have a nice arse...

over a year ago

"

Saw you....you have a nice arse..."

That was a shit joke.

By *ndykay OP   Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

"

Saw you....you have a nice arse...

That was a shit joke."

But he still likes imaginations ass

By *ering SeaMan
over a year ago

Penicuik

Guy in Lidl today had 10 pks of pasta. The cashier looked at him then said sorry only 1 pkt per customer. Removing the other 9 pks like a customs officers seizing a class A at airport.

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Guy in Lidl today had 10 pks of pasta. The cashier looked at him then said sorry only 1 pkt per customer. Removing the other 9 pks like a customs officers seizing a class A at airport. "

I saw them doing the same thing with nappies earlier , woman had a trolley full n got told 2 packets person.

K

By *cottishMrsWoman
over a year ago

Wishaw

"Guy in Lidl today had 10 pks of pasta. The cashier looked at him then said sorry only 1 pkt per customer. Removing the other 9 pks like a customs officers seizing a class A at airport.

I saw them doing the same thing with nappies earlier , woman had a trolley full n got told 2 packets person.

K"

To be fair, I agree. I went to the shops for nappies for my youngest and I noticed there were hardly any. Didn't think anything of it. Saw people buying trollies full so had to go and buy a spare pack so he doesn't run out. What's the deal with stocking up on nappies? Selfish arseholes!!xx

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Guy in Lidl today had 10 pks of pasta. The cashier looked at him then said sorry only 1 pkt per customer. Removing the other 9 pks like a customs officers seizing a class A at airport.

K

To be fair, I agree. I went to the shops for nappies for my youngest and I noticed there were hardly any. Didn't think anything of it. Saw people buying trollies full so had to go and buy a spare pack so he doesn't run out. What's the deal with stocking up on nappies? Selfish arseholes!!xx"

Yep I agree, I've just been doing my normal shop while asking myself should I be buying more

K

By *ering SeaMan
over a year ago

Penicuik

K

To be fair, I agree. I went to the shops for nappies for my youngest and I noticed there were hardly any. Didn't think anything of it. Saw people buying trollies full so had to go and buy a spare pack so he doesn't run out. What's the deal with stocking up on nappies? Selfish arseholes!!xx"

Can see a return of the cotton nappies and scra*ping the poo off before washing in the sink. My mum bless her cotton socks

By *ndykay OP   Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

It gets worse as people who wouldn’t normally stockpile buy extra as they’re afraid they won’t get it when they need it. It’s a vicious circle.

Realistically the supermarkets should have stopped this dead in its tracks before it got out of hand but they’re more worried about profits than they are the elderly, people with young kids and people who can’t afford to spend £200 on pasta and loo roll in one go

By *adbury girlWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I didn’t buy anything extra today although may have been tempted to buy a pack of toilet roll if there had been any but I’m sure we have enough at home for 2 weeks so not overly worried.

Maybe start rationing it at home so my kids don’t use too much at the one time if I don’t get any next week

By *illy7239Man
over a year ago

Stenhousemuir

"It gets worse as people who wouldn’t normally stockpile buy extra as they’re afraid they won’t get it when they need it. It’s a vicious circle.

Realistically the supermarkets should have stopped this dead in its tracks before it got out of hand but they’re more worried about profits than they are the elderly, people with young kids and people who can’t afford to spend £200 on pasta and loo roll in one go "

This

By *atex and KinkCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I spoke with a retail wholesaler manager about all this shit.

He laughed loudly..

400% rise on loo rolls. Was expecting 132 pallets of loo rolls to be delivered in 2 wks.

Customer who had never been in the branch in 20yrs have suddenly turned up!

He's not complaining. But has been advised from his head office that the government are looking to spread this outbreak over weeks and months rather than have it spike like in China. Gradual impact instead of mass panic.

Retailers will bounce back and every one will get there loo roll again in a few days when deliveries arrive.

It is hilarious!!!

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

I expect Curry's are selling out of chest freezers

All of the supermarkets seem to be short of the staples, but I managed to get rice from the garage at the end of the road, and not pay over the odds either

Can we setup up a bartering system through fab?

over a year ago

Anyone found fish fingers. Genuine question. My fussy child is likely to starve

By *ndykay OP   Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

Hmmmm....wasn’t looking as I didn’t think they’d be a problem...

I’ve heard Farmfoods are still pretty well stocked across the country though....

By *fucksakeCouple
over a year ago

cuffilly

"Anyone found fish fingers. Genuine question. My fussy child is likely to starve "

Maybe your child might not be so fussy when they have to eat whats on offer.just a thought

over a year ago

"Anyone found fish fingers. Genuine question. My fussy child is likely to starve

Maybe your child might not be so fussy when they have to eat whats on offer.just a thought"

That's helpful

over a year ago

Got to love when you make a half arsed joke about a fish finger shortage and get unwanted parenting advice..... I will try that tonight though.... wish I’d thought of that sooner

over a year ago

"Got to love when you make a half arsed joke about a fish finger shortage and get unwanted parenting advice..... I will try that tonight though.... wish I’d thought of that sooner "

Exactly....give the wee fucker some lobster and tell them they're just going to have to slum it for a bit

over a year ago

loo roll will soon be dealt with on street corners - you’ll get someone like Methadone Mike from Still Game coming up to you and say “haw pal I’m desperate ah need something hardcore - have ye got any Andrex wi the puppies oan the wrapping “

over a year ago

"Loo roll "

Where? All I can find in Falkirk is empty shelves.

By *imbobaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I wonder if that tracing paper toilet paper will make a come back. Always a bit hit or miss with that stuff.

over a year ago

Plenty in poundland

Tesco. Iceland farm foods etc

By *ndykay OP   Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Loo roll

Where? All I can find in Falkirk is empty shelves. "

Perth lol. In home bargains

By *ndykay OP   Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Got to love when you make a half arsed joke about a fish finger shortage and get unwanted parenting advice..... I will try that tonight though.... wish I’d thought of that sooner "

I was being serious when I said farm foods lol

I know it doesn’t happen very often

over a year ago

"Got to love when you make a half arsed joke about a fish finger shortage and get unwanted parenting advice..... I will try that tonight though.... wish I’d thought of that sooner

Exactly....give the wee fucker some lobster and tell them they're just going to have to slum it for a bit "

Lobster went down a treat. Sushi on tomorrow nights menu... little shithead doesn’t know she’s alive

over a year ago

"Got to love when you make a half arsed joke about a fish finger shortage and get unwanted parenting advice..... I will try that tonight though.... wish I’d thought of that sooner

I was being serious when I said farm foods lol

I know it doesn’t happen very often "

I got sone. You’re better than google

over a year ago

Exactly....give the wee fucker some lobster and tell them they're just going to have to slum it for a bit

Lobster went down a treat. Sushi on tomorrow nights menu... little shithead doesn’t know she’s alive "

I'm coming to yours for my dinner!

over a year ago

Bring your own loo roll and alcohol gel...... ours are being rationed

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Just been in Morrisons. Saw a guy whose trolley was full to the brim with hand sanitizers, baby wipes, soaps, everything that people need!!

I called him a selfish c**t, ?? gave him a low down about the elderly and mums etc who need these types of things. Told him he should be f*cking ashamed of himself! ????

He said: that’s all good and well Mrs but I work here, can I carry on filling the shelves now? ??

over a year ago

"

Just been in Morrisons. Saw a guy whose trolley was full to the brim with hand sanitizers, baby wipes, soaps, everything that people need!!

I called him a selfish c**t, ?? gave him a low down about the elderly and mums etc who need these types of things. Told him he should be f*cking ashamed of himself! ????

He said: that’s all good and well Mrs but I work here, can I carry on filling the shelves now? ??"

over a year ago

I’m sorted... for now

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

"Anyone found fish fingers. Genuine question. My fussy child is likely to starve "

Tesco at Linwood at plenty of most things except fresh meat and veg. I can’t get potatoes anywhere just now.

over a year ago

"Bring your own loo roll and alcohol gel...... ours are being rationed "

What's on the menu then

over a year ago

"Bring your own loo roll and alcohol gel...... ours are being rationed

What's on the menu then "

Anything but fish fingers

By *kbull2000Man
over a year ago

Carluke

I did shake my head and laugh until a friend text. She begged everyone to keep a look out for baby milk formula. She's quickly running out and can't find any anywhere.

By *ndykay OP   Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I did shake my head and laugh until a friend text. She begged everyone to keep a look out for baby milk formula. She's quickly running out and can't find any anywhere."

It’s seriously not funny for some people. Nappies and baby formula are essentials.

Post new Message to Thread