Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Taxi drivers in Glasgow

Jump to newest

By *bost OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Just reading some posts in the forum and it got us thinking.

Our first time at CJ’s we arranged an Uber to take us there and got another one home. Do the taxi drivers spot the News of the World esque ‘durty fuckers’ as they head to CJ’s. Or are the oblivious to where they are dropping loads of folk off? Ha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mmixtapeCouple
over a year ago

middle earth

Nah there are plenty of taxi drivers who know what's going on there. Think about if 20 people get a taxi to and from cjs a night, that's roughly 52 nights a year, which means roughly 1040 taxis. Say half of those taxi drivers are chatty.. and a quarter of customers will tell the truth about where they are going. Yeaaahhhhhh lots of drivers are bound to know, and I bet a few are on fab themselves

By *atindollTV/TS
over a year ago

edinburgh

Uber not so much as they barely know how to get where they are going...black cab?...oh yeah we know where you are going but really all we care about is being paid.

By *orthGlasgowguyMan
over a year ago

north glasgow

We are ????

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

I’ve had issues with Uber and CJs in the past. I’ve been in the past and the first couple of times I pre arranged an Uber at 2:10. I was waiting both times I kept being assigned driver after driver and they declined my booking. On the last visit a guy eventually picked me up but he said a lot of the foreign Uber drivers refuse to pick up when they see the post code of CJs as they know what it is

I don’t know why but that’s what the driver told me

By *orthGlasgowguyMan
over a year ago

north glasgow

Don’t see why, I’ve met a few folk recently from here when getting a job to pick up

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Won't even use uber

Post new Message to Thread