Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Embrace Gig Friday

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone going to the Embrace, Starsailor, Supernaturals gig on Friday in Glasgow? should be a good night.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ightimefun2Couple
over a year ago

stirling

We love embrace. Seen them loads. Went to O2 gig 2014 I think. Danny's voice was totally shot. People leaving halfway through. Such a shame. His brother seems to be doing more of the singing these days. Just wouldn't pay to see them after that which is a shame.

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

"We love embrace. Seen them loads. Went to O2 gig 2014 I think. Danny's voice was totally shot. People leaving halfway through. Such a shame. His brother seems to be doing more of the singing these days. Just wouldn't pay to see them after that which is a shame."

Danny’s voice was fucked for a while, but it’s improved a good bit recently. Not as good as the glory dates but better than it was in 2014. I was at that gig too and it near broke my heart.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I didn't know Danny had bother with his voice, seen them a few times in the past couple of years and he seems fine now. Went for a night out with them as well in Newcastle after this is tomorrow festival as my friend is there tour manager. They are great lads.Richard actually has another band called EEVAH as well. Bit different from Embrace. Looking forward to Friday. Staying in Glasgow.

Post new Message to Thread