Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Gangbang for ladies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any ladies looking for a gang bang with a mixed bunch of verified guys,accommodation can be arranged or at yours ,ladies choice who attends .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Any ladies looking for a gang bang with a mixed bunch of verified guys,accommodation can be arranged or at yours ,ladies choice who attends . "

In other words you want to go to a gangbabg?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It even worth the effort to respond to

over a year ago

By *ightimefun2Couple
over a year ago

stirling

The folly of youth. (Aged 53)

over a year ago

"The folly of youth. (Aged 53)"

Well said (nice profile btw)

By *macunninglinguistMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

While we're on the subject - I'm planning a reverse gangbang for this weekend. Myself, and up to 10 women. Whomever of the 10 has the biggest bed can accommodate. If anyone is interested PM me, and include the size of your bed.

By *exmadcouple42Couple
over a year ago

Home

"While we're on the subject - I'm planning a reverse gangbang for this weekend. Myself, and up to 10 women. Whomever of the 10 has the biggest bed can accommodate. If anyone is interested PM me, and include the size of your bed. "

By *macunninglinguistMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Bump

over a year ago

"While we're on the subject - I'm planning a reverse gangbang for this weekend. Myself, and up to 10 women. Whomever of the 10 has the biggest bed can accommodate. If anyone is interested PM me, and include the size of your bed. "

By *erberaWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Any ladies looking for a gang bang with a mixed bunch of verified guys,accommodation can be arranged or at yours ,ladies choice who attends . "

Assuming you're asking for a friend since you say all the guys are verified

By *mmixtapeCouple
over a year ago

middle earth

I dm'd about this, the girl has to accommodate the first meet because they got stood up before apparently

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

"I dm'd about this, the girl has to accommodate the first meet because they got stood up before apparently"
That seems fair. Lot's of dodgy girls and couples on here messaging with no intent of meeting.

By *erberaWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"I dm'd about this, the girl has to accommodate the first meet because they got stood up before apparentlyThat seems fair. Lot's of dodgy girls and couples on here messaging with no intent of meeting. "

So he expects a woman to accommodate an unverified man and god knows which others? For safety reasons this would be a huge no for me. I'd suggest he tries a greedy girl night in a club instead

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

"I dm'd about this, the girl has to accommodate the first meet because they got stood up before apparentlyThat seems fair. Lot's of dodgy girls and couples on here messaging with no intent of meeting.

So he expects a woman to accommodate an unverified man and god knows which others? For safety reasons this would be a huge no for me. I'd suggest he tries a greedy girl night in a club instead"

WHOOOOOSH

By *mmixtapeCouple
over a year ago

middle earth

"I dm'd about this, the girl has to accommodate the first meet because they got stood up before apparentlyThat seems fair. Lot's of dodgy girls and couples on here messaging with no intent of meeting.

So he expects a woman to accommodate an unverified man and god knows which others? For safety reasons this would be a huge no for me. I'd suggest he tries a greedy girl night in a club instead"

That was my thinking

By *rgoodnbadMan
over a year ago

greenock

You probably won't have time to respond to this as your inbox will be flooded with messages from scores of girls dying to attend, but good luck

Post new Message to Thread