Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Back as a newbie but not newbie

Jump to newest

By *exmadcouple42 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Home

Wow that was a nightmare, deleted our fab profile by accident because im a doughnut. Anyway had to start all over again as a bloody newbie, 7 long days before i could comment on forums then error message when trying to post, ffs was having major withdrawals.

Anyway im back, hope you missed me or at least remember me as so many who have messaged on old profile seem to have forgot who we are and chancing thier luck with thinking we newbies hahahaha

Seems i missed alot

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Welcome back... You haven't missed too much. Though you were missed a lot.

By *ittlebitofpleasure100Couple
over a year ago

edinburgh

Welcome back hunnie xxx

I did wonder who the hell you were when you verified me lol lol. Took me all of 10 mins to figure it out!

Xxx

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Thought you had gone on holiday. Welcome back.

over a year ago

Home

"Welcome back... You haven't missed too much. Though you were missed a lot. "

Well thank you x

over a year ago

Home

"Welcome back hunnie xxx

I did wonder who the hell you were when you verified me lol lol. Took me all of 10 mins to figure it out!

Xxx"

Ive been getting that alot. Glad it only took you 10 minutes. i should have said im the valentines social chick, might have helped

over a year ago

Home

"Thought you had gone on holiday. Welcome back."

I wish Bluebell but unfortunately not, no rest for the wicked.

By *ittlebitofpleasure100Couple
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Welcome back hunnie xxx

Xxx

Ive been getting that alot. Glad it only took you 10 minutes. i should have said im the valentines social chick, might have helped "

Yup that would have helped! Lol

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Welcome back.

Apparently its not as good as before you left (or booted yourself out the door) according to a thread in the forum.

over a year ago

Who are uuuuuuu

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"

Anyway im back, hope you missed me or at least remember me as so many who have messaged on old profile seem to have forgot who we are and chancing thier luck with thinking we newbies hahahaha

Seems i missed alot "

Have we met?

K

over a year ago

Home

Hahaha ladies, did you change your profile pics to confuse me

Just aswell im good will names xx good to be back only been a week but feels like ages lol

over a year ago

Home

"Who are uuuuuuu "

over a year ago

Home

"

Seems i missed alot

Have we met?

K"

we sure have K hahaha

over a year ago

Home

"Welcome back.

Apparently its not as good as before you left (or booted yourself out the door) according to a thread in the forum.

"

I did do just that!!

Some of the post are hilarious. Was just hard not being able to post my big essays or have a wee arguement to relieve some stress .

over a year ago

"Welcome back.

"

According to another thread, FWB stands for "Fishy with Barnacles". Don't believe everything you read.

Welcome back-ish

over a year ago

Home

"Welcome back.

According to another thread, FWB stands for "Fishy with Barnacles". Don't believe everything you read.

Welcome back-ish "

Oh i saw your comment on the partner post, just aswell i couldnt comment

By *imbobaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

You should have seen some the the gossip about you in the chat rooms. I did my best to put out fires and such but there is a limit.

over a year ago

Home

"You should have seen some the the gossip about you in the chat rooms. I did my best to put out fires and such but there is a limit. "

Oh was there now

No like anyone to gossip. Never heard such nonsense

over a year ago

We was in the same boat, it took 2 days for them to except our photo verification, couldn't use our new account until they verified us, the meets button didn't work for days after it should of done, then problems trying to chat on the forum's. Upgrading our account & paying for the privilege was instant and easy enough though

over a year ago

Home

"We was in the same boat, it took 2 days for them to except our photo verification, couldn't use our new account until they verified us, the meets button didn't work for days after it should of done, then problems trying to chat on the forum's. Upgrading our account & paying for the privilege was instant and easy enough though "

It was a nightmare I sent about 4 messages to get issue fixed, I also emailed the not recommended email lol so unsure what worked but I did pester to get issue fixed, we were fine getting gold membership sorted and everything else worked except what I wanted to work lol.

over a year ago

"We was in the same boat, it took 2 days for them to except our photo verification, couldn't use our new account until they verified us, the meets button didn't work for days after it should of done, then problems trying to chat on the forum's. Upgrading our account & paying for the privilege was instant and easy enough though

It was a nightmare I sent about 4 messages to get issue fixed, I also emailed the not recommended email lol so unsure what worked but I did pester to get issue fixed, we were fine getting gold membership sorted and everything else worked except what I wanted to work lol.

"

Exactly the same here. We had to email addresses we found on google as we couldn't access our messages as they had frozen our account until we photo verified, which we tried to do about 10 times. Nothing worked when it should of done, we waited patiently until the usual time frame had past, sent numerous messages, got no response, we was close to giving up. Had none of these problems previously, wondering why? and what's changed? Was angry as they took our money and left us with nothing but a battle

By *ayRosesWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Welcome back to the forums gorgeous lady, you don't even have the excuse of fat fingers to blame for hitting the wrong button! X

over a year ago

Deleted by accident eh

over a year ago

Yes I deleted my account last year and then came back after 10 months away.

What a nightmare just to Get back up and running

over a year ago

"Yes I deleted my account last year and then came back after 10 months away.

What a nightmare just to Get back up and running "

So it wasn't just us

I said to my husband, if we had been first timers it would of put me off and I'd of deleted the account thinking it was another fake site trying to get money out of people. I wonder why this is happening? Never use to be difficult to join

over a year ago

"Oh i saw your comment on the partner post, just aswell i couldnt comment "

Yeah I waited till I knew you weren't around

over a year ago

Home

"Deleted by accident eh "

Yip something along the lines of bit d*unk, decided a wee break needed, started then decided I needed a coffee, phone in back pocket, a bum dial later, sat down with coffee, back on fab, agreed i understood what I didnt understand and woke up later that morning in total panic as all was gone.

over a year ago

Home

"Oh i saw your comment on the partner post, just aswell i couldnt comment

Yeah I waited till I knew you weren't around "

Knew it

over a year ago

"Deleted by accident eh "

Poppycock maybe

over a year ago

Home

"Welcome back to the forums gorgeous lady, you don't even have the excuse of fat fingers to blame for hitting the wrong button! X"

No fat fingers, but note to self dont go on fab after a night out and decide a break is needed because fab takes up time and nothing gets done.

By *ayRosesWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Welcome back to the forums gorgeous lady, you don't even have the excuse of fat fingers to blame for hitting the wrong button! X

No fat fingers, but note to self dont go on fab after a night out and decide a break is needed because fab takes up time and nothing gets done. "

We knew you couldn't stay away!

over a year ago

Home

"Welcome back to the forums gorgeous lady, you don't even have the excuse of fat fingers to blame for hitting the wrong button! X

No fat fingers, but note to self dont go on fab after a night out and decide a break is needed because fab takes up time and nothing gets done.

We knew you couldn't stay away!"

I can't, I'm a nosey perve, way too nosey for my own good plus Its good to talk

over a year ago

Hi nice to see your back tried to pm you but can’t put our age range now

over a year ago

Home

"Hi nice to see your back tried to pm you but can’t put our age range now "

Ive added youse as friend again lol