Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Regular or one time meets ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I will start it off. I would really like to find a regular for meets and just focus on them when meeting. I feel it would be a lot better. X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh.

You can get attached and someone can get hurt. Single meets means you get to meet a greater number of unique women and have lots of positive outcomes for you both.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Both have benefits, both can have drawbacks. It’s horses for courses, good luck OP

over a year ago

"Both have benefits, both can have drawbacks. It’s horses for courses, good luck OP "

This is so true. Michelle has tried and done both. Last year while I was on holiday she had 6 meets in 6 days and had a great time. Then she was meeting a guy regularly and the sex was good but sadly he was getting too clingy and wanted a relationship. So she stopped seeing him. She now sees her ex boyfriend regularly with odd meets with other guys in between which suits her more.

By *quirtiliscious1Woman
over a year ago

Dundee

Think it really depends what you are looking for I have been seeing the same person regularly for 4plus years now and it is still as exciting as when we first met. Every meet is different and what happens is spontaneous so I suppose this works for both of us well it must do

By *exmadcouple42Couple
over a year ago

Home

[Removed by poster at 11/03/20 12:20:40]

By *exmadcouple42Couple
over a year ago

Home

We meet loads of people socially. When we meeting for fun we are one time only sex meets as we usually end up becoming friends with one's we meet and have fun with and once we cross that friendship line we tend to not repeat a sex meet. Plus most have been 3sums with other ladies so it also prevents any attachment issues or any problems down the line not on our part.

over a year ago

Regular all the way

over a year ago

Anyone I can get.

Post new Message to Thread