By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How do you all like yours?

Do you show them?

What do you think of them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think they are my business so don’t show them, perversely I like that others do show them lol. I think because I know a bit about how others view veri’s... I opt to not to show

By *mmixtapeCouple
over a year ago

middle earth

We show most of ours, there is only 2 that we don't show and that's because the guys wrote them without actually talking to us on cam. They saw me on the cams and left a verification to say that Mrs was real without seeing Mr which is against the rules. Admin don't do anything about them sadly.

We show them because we like everyone we have met who has verified us from in person meets, it gives people a good breadcrumb trail of our friendship group and and types of people we go for

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Most of mine are hidden but have all bn displayed at some point. They all basically say the same anyway so do not want to bore everyone with them.

By *tsallthesame77Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

I have verifications but only 1 person is still on site and it was more a “we met in the past, can confirm she is real one”

Even if I had more I don’t think I’d show them

By *SCouple81Couple
over a year ago

Between Edinburgh and Scottish Borders

We like ours so at this moment we show them.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I choose not to show mine as its between me and my the person Ive met what went on during a meet.

Also saves a lot of grief that can sometimes come from them especially from people with green eyes if you get my drift

over a year ago

I show the more recent ones of mine there's alot but they are all social meets and I do say I'm only looking for social meets but no one takes the time to read either and see that I don't fancy getting pumped, or riding this bad boy

It's a hit and a miss tbh some verifications will defo be red flags for some and put people off whereas other folk are encouraged. By them just depend swhat you're after, if like me you've loads then just showing verification summary and no actual comments would be totally misleading

over a year ago

I dont show mine.

No ones buisness who iv met but I show my history to show I do actually meet.

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

I choose not to show mine. Some people don't like it, but it's my profile and I use it how I wish.

By *ctoboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I have chosen to show mine because as a guy it let's people see that I have met others on the site and they are verifying me "as genuine". Also I have only recently become active on site again after period away during which I lost my other verification's so its lets people know I'm active again

I also do so whether a social meet or play meet not to "show any badges of honour" but to let people know I have had different types of meets.

over a year ago

The first *day* I joined this site I was messaged by a local woman telling me who the local "bikes and tramps" were, so my welcome was charged with cynicism.

I'll publish enough to show I'm verified as genuine, and that's about it. Less is more (as we keep telling people looking for photo advice), and I believe the same applies to veris.

over a year ago

"The first *day* I joined this site I was messaged by a local woman telling me who the local "bikes and tramps" were, so my welcome was charged with cynicism.

I'll publish enough to show I'm verified as genuine, and that's about it. Less is more (as we keep telling people looking for photo advice), and I believe the same applies to veris. "

Seems like jealousy to me that someone wants to warn a newbie off someone , surely that's down to each individual to make there own mind up , says more about her in my eyes .

over a year ago

It’s about being seen as genuine.. but it appears to me that even that’s not really happening now Unfortunately

over a year ago

"It’s about being seen as genuine.. but it appears to me that even that’s not really happening now Unfortunately "

Genuine would be mandatory publishing of the shit veris as well as the gushy 5-star "best luva EVAH!" ones. I want to read the 1 star ones reviews, those would actually be useful.

over a year ago

The reason I am asking

Don’t take offence anyone but some verifications I have read are like trip advisors

I know obviously it personal choice what you like when I leave (mrs) I normally do them I leave them short as that’s the way I like them I dunno why! Every meet and person is different!

Like I show we have meets but not with who but dunno if people like that or not??

over a year ago

"It’s about being seen as genuine.. but it appears to me that even that’s not really happening now Unfortunately

Genuine would be mandatory publishing of the shit veris as well as the gushy 5-star "best luva EVAH!" ones. I want to read the 1 star ones reviews, those would actually be useful. "

Hahah trip advisor

over a year ago

I've only got 2. One of them is from someone who is no longer on the site so it doesnt show and the other person requested that I keep it hidden.

over a year ago

"I choose not to show mine as its between me and my the person Ive met what went on during a meet.

Also saves a lot of grief that can sometimes come from them especially from people with green eyes if you get my drift

"

Yeah that’s how I feel sometimes and it’s like everyone is reading how you got pumped the night before I know it’s a sex site but you know what I mean

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/03/20 13:27:23]

over a year ago

"I have verifications but only 1 person is still on site and it was more a “we met in the past, can confirm she is real one”

Even if I had more I don’t think I’d show them"

I think you are going on Saturday we can verify each other lol xx

By *irky_coupleCouple
over a year ago

kirky

We show some of ours just as a proof of actually being real and the different scenarios we are happy with and have been involved in. Saves having to explain what we are into as we direct the folk that don't read to them.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/03/20 14:01:55]

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Personally i ask meets not to verify me anymore i have enough now to prove i am real i have met a few whose veris are so far from the truth its unreal I.E...Handsome, beautiful, stunner ive come to realise most are over exaggerated so the versifier receives a over exaggerated veri of the truth back so to me most are utter bolloxs

over a year ago

"Personally i ask meets not to verify me anymore i have enough now to prove i am real i have met a few whose veris are so far from the truth its unreal I.E...Handsome, beautiful, stunner ive come to realise most are over exaggerated so the versifier receives a over exaggerated veri of the truth back so to me most are utter bolloxs "
Surely thats the person whos leaving a verifications opinon on the people they have met .

just because you dont find someone handsome or beautiful doesnt mean aint it just means they aint to you but not everyone will share your opinion

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I hmmmm understand your point but im talking about the truth being streched absurdly so , yes its true its in the eye of the beholder but when a 26 stone shrek arrives after being described as devastatingly handsome your gonna be thinking wtf +

over a year ago

I’m more than happy to show them because if a nice lady or couple like the look of me and see that I have veris I think it reassures them that I’m genuine

By *pecificman99Man
over a year ago

Hamilton

Had a few on previous profiles . For a Male they are useful . But as mentioned before once you have 3 or 4 your kind of going round in circles. It shows your genuine and yes I've got to agree some of them were a bit too much into detail so I didn't show them .

over a year ago

We don't accept or give them.

What, where , who and how we meet stays with us and goes no further.

If we need to put a review on we use trip adviser and leave stars.

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I would not meet a man with none.

over a year ago

I do show mine as there's no reason to hide them. I've met people who don't give veris and I'm alsobfine with it as discretion is very important for them. It's like with pictures here. Some of us share face pictures and some not.

I don't judge people by their verifications however I have to admit that sometimes I'm surprised

over a year ago

The details of a meet should be kept between both parties and not shared like its a boast...just my opinion.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"The details of a meet should be kept between both parties and not shared like its a boast...just my opinion. "

Mine are all tame. Only once did someone give a detailed veri and i told them i was not showing it so they changed it. I show veris to prove that i meet but certainly do not wish folk to know exactly what we did.

over a year ago

"The details of a meet should be kept between both parties and not shared like its a boast...just my opinion. "

over a year ago

Think its really upto the person some show some dont ...i show some dont show others and most veris are bit tongue in cheek anyway

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Yea cause people would never boast about THEMSELVES on here!.....Anyway alot of people post pics of exactly what they get upto hardly need the veri.

over a year ago

Don't show verifications. They're not that important. Tend to make my own mind up if someone is genuine.

over a year ago

There is always pros and cons to public veris (my experience). I have chosen to not show mine this time around as last time I was on the site I was bullied very badly but certain individuals

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"There is always pros and cons to public veris (my experience). I have chosen to not show mine this time around as last time I was on the site I was bullied very badly but certain individuals "
Or they are constantly judged on by future meets but a good way of judging standards or allowing you the chance to not share body fluids with peeps that have shared body fluids with peeps that give you the Icky factor.

over a year ago

"There is always pros and cons to public veris (my experience). I have chosen to not show mine this time around as last time I was on the site I was bullied very badly but certain individuals "

I'm sorry to hear that. For a place that's supposedly full of open-minded people, I would expect better.

over a year ago

"There is always pros and cons to public veris (my experience). I have chosen to not show mine this time around as last time I was on the site I was bullied very badly but certain individuals

I'm sorry to hear that. For a place that's supposedly full of open-minded people, I would expect better. "

If only huh!

By *tsallthesame77Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I have verifications but only 1 person is still on site and it was more a “we met in the past, can confirm she is real one”

I think you are going on Saturday we can verify each other lol xx"

Going where on Saturday??

over a year ago

"There is always pros and cons to public veris (my experience). I have chosen to not show mine this time around as last time I was on the site I was bullied very badly but certain individuals

I'm sorry to hear that. For a place that's supposedly full of open-minded people, I would expect better. "

Thank you hence my my profile is very bare bones now and pics etc are now private - very hard lesson that's for sure. I was cautious before but even more so now

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm sorry to hear that. For a place that's supposedly full of open-minded people, I would expect better.

Thank you hence my my profile is very bare bones now and pics etc are now private - very hard lesson that's for sure. I was cautious before but even more so now "

You can only be bullied if you allow it...i would be back riding that pony that they were pissing me off about and post more versus.. .fuck them .

over a year ago

I think you are going on Saturday we can verify each other lol xx

Going where on Saturday?? "

Are you not going to the social?? Thought I seen those legs in the post

By *tsallthesame77Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

I enquired about the social but to much chopping and changing put me off slightly, I’ve made other plans now

over a year ago

" You can only be bullied if you allow it...i would be back riding that pony that they were pissing me off about and post more versus.. .fuck them ."

Not everyone can be a belligerent badass

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Touche

over a year ago

Wish i could get verified. Cant seem to meet anyone to get veritied

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Wish i could get verified. Cant seem to meet anyone to get veritied "
I wonder why

over a year ago

"Wish i could get verified. Cant seem to meet anyone to get veritied I wonder why"

Hahahahaha

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/03/20 20:14:33]

over a year ago

"I enquired about the social but to much chopping and changing put me off slightly, I’ve made other plans now "

Aww knew I seen the legs tho on the post

over a year ago

"Wish i could get verified. Cant seem to meet anyone to get veritied I wonder why

Hahahahaha "

I may be ugly but im no a bad chap lol

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Wish i could get verified. Cant seem to meet anyone to get veritied I wonder why

Hahahahaha

I may be ugly but im no a bad chap lol"

I wouldnt know all u have is a pic of your cock and a statement declaring your sex starved ...

over a year ago

Hahahahaha

I may be ugly but im no a bad chap lol I wouldnt know all u have is a pic of your cock and a statement declaring your sex starved ... "

So how do i go about it.Was just trying to be honest lol

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Hahahahaha

I may be ugly but im no a bad chap lol I wouldnt know all u have is a pic of your cock and a statement declaring your sex starved ...

So how do i go about it.Was just trying to be honest lol"

I have no idea I don't have a wife that's sex starving me .

over a year ago

Hahahahaha

I may be ugly but im no a bad chap lol I wouldnt know all u have is a pic of your cock and a statement declaring your sex starved ...

Im not good at filling profiles

over a year ago

Hahahahaha

Im not good at filling profiles

At least i can look at the naughty pics lol

By *egs11ABCWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Iv had the same. Not bullied directly but a woman bad mouthing me to men I'd verified or they verified me.

Over the years she has made herself very unpopular on the site doing the same to other women. Which is why indont bother with verifications now x x

over a year ago

Hidden. It's no one else's business what I get up to, when and with whom.

over a year ago

Mine are hidden but can be shown if anyone asks -as still think some folk judge you on how many meets you have had regardless of what type of meet they have been.

Though it would still be nice to get a verification back from someone you had verified.

over a year ago

"Hidden. It's no one else's business what I get up to, when and with whom.

"

Yeah I read some and I am like fuck sake this is trip advisor dunno if it’s cause we haven’t done the social side yet

This isn’t our 1st profile we normally show but this time decided not to how it goes and had 6 verifies and some couple cracked up cause I didn’t reply ASAP saying they didn’t have time for no verified people

over a year ago

"Mine are hidden but can be shown if anyone asks -as still think some folk judge you on how many meets you have had regardless of what type of meet they have been.

Though it would still be nice to get a verification back from someone you had verified. "

I do give verifications but I feel mines are very bare but that’s how I like mine lol haha, just can’t deal with trip advisors or star ratings, I have got it shown that we have had meets but just not the writing obviously want people to know we are real but sometimes every meet is different! We are heading to a social in Edinburgh this weekend maybe show some after this weekend

over a year ago

"Mine are hidden but can be shown if anyone asks -as still think some folk judge you on how many meets you have had regardless of what type of meet they have been.

Though it would still be nice to get a verification back from someone you had verified.

I do give verifications but I feel mines are very bare but that’s how I like mine lol haha, just can’t deal with trip advisors or star ratings, I have got it shown that we have had meets but just not the writing obviously want people to know we are real but sometimes every meet is different! We are heading to a social in Edinburgh this weekend maybe show some after this weekend "

Mine are usually much the same quite basic and not in depth as thats private and nobody elses business

Have a fab time in Edinburgh

over a year ago

We have been blocked a couple of times by people who say that as we have no verification's on here we must be fakes.

We don't have a problem with that as we are not interested is such shallow people anyway.

By *ering SeaMan
over a year ago

Penicuik

Profiles that insist veris must be shown as part of the hoop jumping yet have theirs hidden.

Next !

By *ittlebitofpleasure100Couple
over a year ago

edinburgh

All this chat on verifications!! Show or don’t show...it’s up to you. But please don’t judge people on theirs...take the time to meet them and find out yourself! People that have a lot of verifications normally host parties. I hate all the judgement that come with being on this site sometimes. #bekind

over a year ago

I received a fake verification. I didn't ask for. Some one ask to see it how can I show them it as it was a fake one

over a year ago

Don't show them to annoy the nosey bastards.

By *macunninglinguistMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Don't show them to annoy the nosey bastards."

Yer the FAB hide and seek champion, anyway. The noseys don't stand a chance.

I've asked all 50 women I've pumped off here not to verify me so I can keep up the unverified pretense and win the sympathy vote.

over a year ago

"Don't show them to annoy the nosey bastards.

I've asked all 50 women I've pumped off here not to verify me so I can keep up the unverified pretense and win the sympathy vote. "

I heard it was cause you're a snide ride

By *macunninglinguistMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Don't show them to annoy the nosey bastards.

I've asked all 50 women I've pumped off here not to verify me so I can keep up the unverified pretense and win the sympathy vote.

I heard it was cause you're a snide ride "

Clipe!

over a year ago

"The first *day* I joined this site I was messaged by a local woman telling me who the local "bikes and tramps" were, so my welcome was charged with cynicism.

I'll publish enough to show I'm verified as genuine, and that's about it. Less is more (as we keep telling people looking for photo advice), and I believe the same applies to veris.

Seems like jealousy to me that someone wants to warn a newbie off someone , surely that's down to each individual to make there own mind up , says more about her in my eyes . "

Absolutely! A sad individual!

over a year ago

I show verifications that speak of my personality , who I am as a person, not a blow by blow (no pun intended ha ha) account of the time spent. Happy to say that they are consistent so give a good indication of me. Grated, it probably reads like war and peace...

over a year ago

"All this chat on verifications!! Show or don’t show...it’s up to you. But please don’t judge people on theirs...take the time to meet them and find out yourself! People that have a lot of verifications normally host parties. I hate all the judgement that come with being on this site sometimes. #bekind"

Sorry, but judging is essential and not intrinsically unkind. Whether in person or on here, we're all looking for something specific and I will judge you based on your feedback, same as I would anything online. I don't have time to meet *everyone*.

over a year ago

"All this chat on verifications!! Show or don’t show...it’s up to you. But please don’t judge people on theirs...take the time to meet them and find out yourself! People that have a lot of verifications normally host parties. I hate all the judgement that come with being on this site sometimes. #bekind

Sorry, but judging is essential and not intrinsically unkind. Whether in person or on here, we're all looking for something specific and I will judge you based on your feedback, same as I would anything online. I don't have time to meet *everyone*. "

over a year ago

"All this chat on verifications!! Show or don’t show...it’s up to you. But please don’t judge people on theirs...take the time to meet them and find out yourself! People that have a lot of verifications normally host parties. I hate all the judgement that come with being on this site sometimes. #bekind"

No I wasn’t being nasty was just wanting people’s thoughts as it seem some people want to know who else you had sexual stuff with and not happy with just seeing the fact you have had a meet if you get me, as I said above I haven’t been to a social yet but going to one on Saturday so after that I should have ones I maybe want to show lol

over a year ago

"No I wasn’t being nasty was just wanting people’s thoughts as it seem some people want to know who else you had sexual stuff with and not happy with just seeing the fact you have had a meet if you get me, as I said above I haven’t been to a social yet but going to one on Saturday so after that I should have ones I maybe want to show lol "

You know you don't have to go to a "social" or a sex party to get verified?

over a year ago

"No I wasn’t being nasty was just wanting people’s thoughts as it seem some people want to know who else you had sexual stuff with and not happy with just seeing the fact you have had a meet if you get me, as I said above I haven’t been to a social yet but going to one on Saturday so after that I should have ones I maybe want to show lol

You know you don't have to go to a "social" or a sex party to get verified?"

I wasn’t saying that in any way was I?

I was asking people’s different opinions on showing them too? Just asking

over a year ago

I’m happy with my verifications so I show them as a single guy I think it doesn’t really help me all that much but does show that when I do get the rite meet it’s been good

over a year ago

"I wasn’t saying that in any way was I?

I was asking people’s different opinions on showing them too? Just asking "

Glad we sorted that out

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

I don't really show them, unless someone asks to see to show I'm real...

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Having a single guy profile in here, I think it works best if I display all my verifications. Obviously some people I've met have now left the site, and I've lost those, but when someone has gone to the effort to say nice things abut me, it's only fair to show what they've said

By *exmadcouple42Couple
over a year ago

Home

We had 40 veris on our last profile but all through organised socials then cjs and meeting people this way is our thing, we don't have sex with all the people we meet, we are way too picky for that. And the 3 actual fun meets we have had didnt say too much due to having respect for each others privacy.

This new profile so far only 8 veris but again they are from meeting socially. We are a very social couple and we love organising socials and pre drinks before heading along to cjs so we are meeting and making alot of friends that way.

over a year ago

You show what you wanna show. No one else can tell you need to do this or that. It's not there profile

It's yours

over a year ago

"You show what you wanna show. No one else can tell you need to do this or that. It's not there profile

It's yours "

It's what the block button was made for

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/03/20 13:16:05]

Post new Message to Thread