Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Is it wrong to want some excitement.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all,

I am knew to this site as I have only recently got the confidence to actually live in the fantasy moments I want.

I am a happily married women and my hubby is completely on board. However part of me is a little worried .

Maybe use can help clear my head of it for any of use in a serious relationship do you worry that going for what u want and adding people in to the bedroom could damage your current sexual experiences together.

And how do you stop worrying that friends could find out and judge you potentially for having fun .

Is it wrong to want to have fun while you can .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi all,

I am knew to this site as I have only recently got the confidence to actually live in the fantasy moments I want.

I am a happily married women and my hubby is completely on board. However part of me is a little worried .

Maybe use can help clear my head of it for any of use in a serious relationship do you worry that going for what u want and adding people in to the bedroom could damage your current sexual experiences together.

And how do you stop worrying that friends could find out and judge you potentially for having fun .

"

If you are both fully onboard then I would imagine it will heighten your sex life together. It is only natural to feel anxious and nervous. It may take a few meets before you settle into it.

Try some social meets first and see where that takes you and have an open conversation with your other half about how he felt about the people you have met and you do the same and see if it turns either of you on etc.

If jealousy creeps in you should put a stop to it.

over a year ago

Keep him informed with everything you do so not to let jealousy creep in.

By *mmixtapeCouple
over a year ago

middle earth

As a couple we totally struggled at the start, but as we got further into playing and exploring we totally love it and it's something we do as a couple now. We found that knowing what the other was doing helped us, and having lots of conversations about exactly what we were feeling, it's been great for us

over a year ago

Hmmmm deja vu much

You're already on here so

over a year ago

"As a couple we totally struggled at the start, but as we got further into playing and exploring we totally love it and it's something we do as a couple now. We found that knowing what the other was doing helped us, and having lots of conversations about exactly what we were feeling, it's been great for us "

Exactly COMMUNICATING IS ESSENTIAL as is honesty x

over a year ago

"Hmmmm deja vu much

You're already on here so "

Was thinking something similar

over a year ago

That's a great idea. I was thinking of social meets to see if we can get past the nervous part and hopefully ease into having fun and enjoying are self regardless if its leads to something or not.

And yes the jealousy thing would definitely end this for us if it came up but I will take your advise

over a year ago

Hahaha yep I am on here but I haven't set any meets up yet and I couldn't see any forums giving advise on newbies and the silly questions people may ask .

I will take all the advise on as I want to make sure he has as much fun in all of this as me.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Hahaha yep I am on here but I haven't set any meets up yet and I couldn't see any forums giving advise on newbies and the silly questions people may ask .

I will take all the advise on as I want to make sure he has as much fun in all of this as me.

"

If thats the case then a couples profile would be the best bet

over a year ago

"Hmmmm deja vu much

You're already on here so

Was thinking something similar "

over a year ago

Yeh maybe.

Perhaps explore first and then do thay formal things later if we decide to do this all together and not have separate experiences as thay would probably work better.

over a year ago

Defo a couples profile, if you're worried about the green eyed monster rearing its head, shut down your single account and do the couples one as you will get bombarded with offers from guys and your man will start questioning your motives and why u have a single profile.

If everything is out in the open and you talk about everything, then you'll know what you both feel comfortable with,what boundries to put in place, which things you wish to try etc..

I defo advise to start with a club first and take it from there, it might be for you both or not.

By *orders CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Kelso

It's not a problem for us but I think you have to be a strong couple. There's no room for jealousy and you should enjoy your partner's pleasure and give versa. Keep your relationship with your husband as the priority but enjoy sex with others too ??

over a year ago

"It's not a problem for us but I think you have to be a strong couple. There's no room for jealousy and you should enjoy your partner's pleasure and give versa. Keep your relationship with your husband as the priority but enjoy sex with others too ??"

For some reason that made me think of them Vice Versa sweets remember them? Rascals.

Aye, none of that green eyed stuff. Makes you older!

over a year ago

"It's not a problem for us but I think you have to be a strong couple. There's no room for jealousy and you should enjoy your partner's pleasure and give versa. Keep your relationship with your husband as the priority but enjoy sex with others too ??

For some reason that made me think of them Vice Versa sweets remember them? Rascals.

"

Vice versa, freddo... you like allllll the sweet things

over a year ago

"It's not a problem for us but I think you have to be a strong couple. There's no room for jealousy and you should enjoy your partner's pleasure and give versa. Keep your relationship with your husband as the priority but enjoy sex with others too ??

Vice versa, freddo... you like allllll the sweet things "

You forgot the Vimto!!!!

over a year ago

"

It's not a problem for us but I think you have to be a strong couple. There's no room for jealousy and you should enjoy your partner's pleasure and give versa. Keep your relationship with your husband as the priority but enjoy sex with others too ??

Vice versa, freddo... you like allllll the sweet things

You forgot the Vimto!!!! "

I'd never forget that!

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Go along to a club like CJs in Glasgow. No obligation to play but it’s a great way of chatting to like minded people. Might help you find your feet and find out what other couples do.

over a year ago

Why do you have a Singles profile ?

By *xXgemmaXxXCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

If you’re serious and he really knows and is fine then I would say a couples profile would be better. We have a couples profile even though Mr doesn’t play but it means that he knows exactly who’s messaged, looked at our profile fabbed photos etc We constantly communicate our feelings and if there was ever any aspect of my interaction with guys on here or when we meet that he was uncomfortable with then we talk about it and look at the reasons why it made him uncomfortable. As others have said to fully enjoy this lifestyle it takes a strong relationship and a lot of trust but it’s a lot of fun

over a year ago

"Hi all,

If you are both fully onboard then I would imagine it will heighten your sex life together. It is only natural to feel anxious and nervous. It may take a few meets before you settle into it.

Try some social meets first and see where that takes you and have an open conversation with your other half about how he felt about the people you have met and you do the same and see if it turns either of you on etc.

If jealousy creeps in you should put a stop to it."

Couldn't agree more, we had lots of socials and we still do. We aren't in a rush and don't play often but when we meet people that we click with and on the same page as us it works. Definately had my wobbles at the start but as long as you communicate with each other you'll be grand x

over a year ago

"If you’re serious and he really knows and is fine then I would say a couples profile would be better. We have a couples profile even though Mr doesn’t play but it means that he knows exactly who’s messaged, looked at our profile fabbed photos etc We constantly communicate our feelings and if there was ever any aspect of my interaction with guys on here or when we meet that he was uncomfortable with then we talk about it and look at the reasons why it made him uncomfortable. As others have said to fully enjoy this lifestyle it takes a strong relationship and a lot of trust but it’s a lot of fun "

By *hatsmynameagainCouple
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Hi all,

"

Sex is a natural thing, Everyone has fantasys and kinks but only a few people actually step up to try them out so you deserve a pat on the back for getting this far.

With us I would say it enhanced sex between us rather than damaging it.

The more sexual experiences you have the more you learn about yourself and each other. But Also it gives an opportunity to chase something you may like that your partner doesnt and vice versa.

I would say communication is the key. You've said he's already on bored which is great but always just check in and make sure that you're both comfortable with everything.

As for friends finding out just dont give to much details away on fab.

We tried to keep it a secret but at a new years party my gf got d*unk and blabbed to everyone but tbh I couldnt really care as long as it doesn't come back on our kids then its no one elses business.

Mr

over a year ago

I have changed my profile to Couple and after speaking to you all we feel a lot less nervous and very much excited .

Thanks all

over a year ago

"I have changed my profile to Couple and after speaking to you all we feel a lot less nervous and very much excited .

Thanks all "

Good Luck

over a year ago

"I have changed my profile to Couple and after speaking to you all we feel a lot less nervous and very much excited .

Thanks all "

Post new Message to Thread