Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Group fun at house next weekend

Jump to newest

By *cottishfitlaf OP   Man
over a year ago

scotland

Looking to arrange a big group at my place in Perth, Scotland, either next Friday or Saturday. I am a single guy and looking for couples or single females. Is this something people would be interested in??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ighlander80884Man
over a year ago

Inverness

Unless they already know you or its most unlikely as it is seen you are only doing it because you cannot get a meet.

If you were a couple, on a couples profile, you would have a better chance.

It is also less likely anyone would go to your house without having met you for a social first. Are you a psycho, do you have hidden cameras set up in your a house? Who knows.

over a year ago

scotland

"Unless they already know you or its most unlikely as it is seen you are only doing it because you cannot get a meet.

It is also less likely anyone would go to your house without having met you for a social first. Are you a psycho, do you have hidden cameras set up in your a house? Who knows. "

There would obviously be a discussion about these things but I have been to a few of these things before and I have also met plenty couples and singles on here from those sort of meets, but I get your point

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Bit short notice for people. I find parties are best planned weeks in advance

over a year ago

scotland

"Bit short notice for people. I find parties are best planned weeks in advance"

Yeah I completely understand that but if you don’t ask you don’t get!! Worth a shot to see if anyone is keen

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Unless they already know you or its most unlikely as it is seen you are only doing it because you cannot get a meet.

It is also less likely anyone would go to your house without having met you for a social first. Are you a psycho, do you have hidden cameras set up in your a house? Who knows. "

nice to shoot him. Down

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

It is also less likely anyone would go to your house without having met you for a social first. Are you a psycho, do you have hidden cameras set up in your a house? Who knows. nice to shoot him. Down "

Think it is just being cautious. I would not go to a house party of a man i did not know for the reasons mentioned.

Post new Message to Thread