Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

The fake

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone else noticed the fake user that makes a profile EVERY weekend? Usually a F or FF profile along the lines of discreet/taken away. Be aware, they are definitely fake and the address they give out is not theirs. I caught them out by checking the address on google, gave me the address for a flat and it was a house.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

How do you know the house was not converted into flats? If you think someone is fake avoid or report to admin.

over a year ago

I work in the area and know it very well it very well. I do report then but they keep appearing every weekend. Just don't want someone getting caught out and going to what ever fake address they decide to use.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I work in the area and know it very well it very well. I do report then but they keep appearing every weekend. Just don't want someone getting caught out and going to what ever fake address they decide to use. "

I would never consider going to a home for a first meet regardless

always a social meet for a coffee and chat

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

The very fact a female was prepared to give out her home address to a total stranger on here, without chatting extensively or a social meet somewhere public first, would be an immediate red flag to be honest.

over a year ago

Yeah, big red flag. Now they are here every weekend with a similar fake profile. They have one on here just now in the glasgow area that I've already reported.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

There are loads of fakes just keep reporting them

By *andleCoolMan
over a year ago

dundee

Have to agree that goes for anyone too keen to give their details, Saudi prince, etc.

over a year ago

I’ve noticed a few face pic profiles popping up then disappearing this weekend. Think it might be a jilted boyfriend or something as the pictures were face pics and I always get a bit weary when I see that...

By *edLionScotMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Noticed a F profile today with Photoshop'd pics.

Quite well done, but why bother???

Somewhat rhetorical question.

By *ornyone30Man
over a year ago

ABERDEEN

"I’ve noticed a few face pic profiles popping up then disappearing this weekend. Think it might be a jilted boyfriend or something as the pictures were face pics and I always get a bit weary when I see that... "

Seen a profile the other week from a single guy, absolutely no mention of a female friend who joins him. Guess what, full naked body And face pics of a woman. Wonder if she knew she was on here? I thought pics had to be vetted first.

over a year ago

"Noticed a F profile today with Photoshop'd pics.

Quite well done, but why bother???

Somewhat rhetorical question.

"

There's a fair number of there that have a whiff of filters about them

Post new Message to Thread