Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Fetish Strapon Pegging party

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any clubs in Scotland preferably around Glasgow host strapon pegging events? Is it acceptable to use a strapon in a club if you like audience? What are people’s thoughts? How many willing females/couples/males would attend a strapon pegging party if created/hosted one??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ralsatisfactionMan
over a year ago

South Lanarkshire

I would attend a pegging party

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope not sure I'd want to go to this party

By *lbie6Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Hard to find a pegging party I would be interested

By *acksonhoneyCouple
over a year ago

Bromley

We would totally be Interested ????

over a year ago

Yes it is very hard to and hard to find willing females as well, don’t know why to be honest! But seems like it sparked some interest. We just need some numbers and I think it would be totally doable, sexy and hot

over a year ago

"Yes it is very hard to and hard to find willing females as well, don’t know why to be honest! But seems like it sparked some interest. We just need some numbers and I think it would be totally doable, sexy and hot "

Contact CJs and see if they would be willing to make an event?

over a year ago

"Yes it is very hard to and hard to find willing females as well, don’t know why to be honest! But seems like it sparked some interest. We just need some numbers and I think it would be totally doable, sexy and hot

Contact CJs and see if they would be willing to make an event?"

I’m

Pretty sure on a mixed night any of the clubs could have a room that comes with a warning I know there’s a few women would love to do this’ll not sure about it being an open room though as I think most people would want it to be a bit more discrete

over a year ago

Fair enough would love to meet such women! Shame people think they still need to be discreet about their sexual interests but strapon pegging seems to be just something that scares many folk. Pegging in clubs private rooms or open haha I would be interested for sure!

over a year ago

You need to go to the slightly more kinky, open minded Club Nights.

I went to Pandemonium at Club SX. I saw three women walking around the Club with brightly coloured strap-ons on display. And. They all used them. I watched 2 and well.. experienced the other.

A Bi or Pansexual Club night. There aren’t many. But you’ll find a lot of liberated fuckery at them.

Good luck.

By *lascumMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Mmm count me in

over a year ago

I think the issue isn’t lack of peopled wanting pegged but willing kinky females that enjoy pegging

over a year ago

"Yes it is very hard to and hard to find willing females as well, don’t know why to be honest! But seems like it sparked some interest. We just need some numbers and I think it would be totally doable, sexy and hot

Contact CJs and see if they would be willing to make an event?

I’m

Pretty sure on a mixed night any of the clubs could have a room that comes with a warning I know there’s a few women would love to do this’ll not sure about it being an open room though as I think most people would want it to be a bit more discrete "

Agree 100% with this..

Would need a few ladies who know what they are doing, rather than any willy nelly with a strap on ruining arses left right and centre

By *eincarnatedCouple
over a year ago

East Coast

We’d love to attend.

Huge fantasy of ours

over a year ago

I would love to attend an event with strapon wearing women at it...

As a CD, I would dress up for the occasion, and better still, being spit-roasted by 2 strapon wearing women.

By *ancySP_TownhouseHostWoman
over a year ago

wirral

A few hours drive from Scotland but take a look at ny event x

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/events/974306

Post new Message to Thread