Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

fake boobs

Jump to newest

By *ast Rollo OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow west

does it put folk off or make them laugh when they see some of the boob jobs on here . now some are very good to look at but some look awful and "fake"

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *40ffCouple
over a year ago

Anstruther

My hubby thought mine was fake when we 1st met he got a slap haha I've seen some really good jobs but a bad job wouldnt put us off person has prob had them 4 confidence issues

Reply privately

By *limolder54Man
over a year ago

Fife

Prefer natural big ones..some fake ones are horrible on here

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"My hubby thought mine was fake when we 1st met he got a slap haha I've seen some really good jobs but a bad job wouldnt put us off person has prob had them 4 confidence issues "

I just had too look

Reply privately

over a year ago

Each to their own but the 1st that look like 2 round footballs stuck on to a tiny wee frame look ridiculous.

Reply privately

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

I’m pretty sure mine are fake

Reply privately

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

I'm not a fan of fake boobs

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’m pretty sure mine are fake "

But they are great fake boobs though xxx

Reply privately

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

"I’m pretty sure mine are fake

But they are great fake boobs though xxx "

Why thanks x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fake boobs wouldnt bother me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fake boobs wouldnt bother me "

Nor me...

Reply privately

By *imbobaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Fake boobs wouldnt bother me

Nor me..."

Ditto. Depends on who they were attached to.

If the boobs were “conscientiously central” then no thanks.

Reply privately

By *otrock-cplCouple
over a year ago

Glenrothes

Natural all the way

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm not a fan of fake boobs"

Hahaha. I love you’re replies

Reply privately

By *vcarolTV/TS
over a year ago

kilmarnockish

Mine too.

Gets a big for me, wish mine were real.

As for other girls, not bothered tbh, for some, it’s a mental thing having a chest.

Reply privately

By *urplequeenWoman
over a year ago

Fife

Mine are all natural.. Must have chose a good bra tonight with the comments

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm not a fan of fake boobs"

No wonder, yours are tremendous.

Reply privately

By *unseekers87Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow ish

"I’m pretty sure mine are fake

But they are great fake boobs though xxx

Why thanks x"

Going to need proof I'm afraid lol

Reply privately

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

Judgemental much OP

Reply privately

By *haring is caring ABCCouple
over a year ago

near edinburgh/borders

My boobs are real but they go up and down in size at times lol but I’m told more than a handful a waste so I actually like my tits lol but if I was offered them I may would have to take them for free haha aw there are some tidy Tits on fab real and not

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mine are real! Not as perky as they once were mind you but they do the job!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh look, another body-shaming thread. How nice.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I myself prefer real boobs as does my man, however as said by others, people choose to get fake boobs for whatever reason and that’s their choice.

Some look great, others not so much, but I’m sure they still give the confidence that the owner desires, and that’s all that matters.

Reply privately

By *inky KatzCouple
over a year ago

Scotland

"does it put folk off or make them laugh when they see some of the boob jobs on here . now some are very good to look at but some look awful and "fake""

My mrs prefers her man to have an ass and not just all back and legs.... just saying OP.

Reply privately

By *inky KatzCouple
over a year ago

Scotland

"Oh look, another body-shaming thread. How nice."

Unbelievable isn’t it

Reply privately

By *irlintheRedRed dressWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow

Personally I dont understand why a very slim woman would have huge fake tits as it looks proportionally all wrong. But its their bodies and there choice.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If they make someone more confident then go for it... Confidence does it for me!

Reply privately

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

"I'm not a fan of fake boobs

Hahaha. I love you’re replies "

Why?

Reply privately

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

"I'm not a fan of fake boobs

No wonder, yours are tremendous. "

Thanks, grew them myself

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think whatever your own preference is fine but leave others to theirs. Like a few people of said a lot of women who have boob jobs have done so for confidence reasons. Going through that and then having negative comments must be difficult to deal with.

Reply privately

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Mine are homegrown but I considered enhancing years ago after feeding my babies left me deflated. If it makes a woman feel sexy then I'd agree when done well they can look natural. Seen and felt some lovely soft ones nothing fake about them, Fi

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some look ok but they feel rank give me real ones any day

Reply privately

over a year ago

Prefer real boobs but I’ve only ever looked at fake ones

Reply privately

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Probably prefer real but doubt they’d be a deal breaker. Unless the the nipples were stickers or some weird shit.

Reply privately

By *nglishRose79Woman
over a year ago

Blackpool

Some of these comments are mind blowing... crikey people. A lot of very narrow minded, judgmental idiots on this site. Well done on another great body shaming thread op!

And for record I love my FAKE BOOBS and they were done for confidence and they feel great thanks not rank!

This makes a great blocking thread that’s for sure

Reply privately

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

"Some of these comments are mind blowing... crikey people. A lot of very narrow minded, judgmental idiots on this site. Well done on another great body shaming thread op!

And for record I love my FAKE BOOBS and they were done for confidence and they feel great thanks not rank!

This makes a great blocking thread that’s for sure "

Was reading this with open mouth as well.

My friend had reconstructive breast surgery after surviving cancer. Proper rank and total fake eh

Can't believe some people on here. Get a fucking life, take a good look in the mirror and stop body shaming

Reply privately

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

"Some of these comments are mind blowing... crikey people. A lot of very narrow minded, judgmental idiots on this site. Well done on another great body shaming thread op!

For the record, I'm not shaming anyone. I'm stating a preference, and my preference is for natural boobs.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Big and natural for me all the time not into fakes

Reply privately

over a year ago

My friend had reconstructive breast surgery after surviving cancer. Proper rank and total fake eh

Can't believe some people on here. Get a fucking life, take a good look in the mirror and stop body shaming "

The only time I agree with any surgery is for reconstruction purposes I can only go by one pair of fakes I felt they were just rock hard didn't feel natural at all some can look amazing and probably feel better too

Reply privately

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

Can't believe some people on here. Get a fucking life, take a good look in the mirror and stop body shaming

The only time I agree with any surgery is for reconstruction purposes I can only go by one pair of fakes I felt they were just rock hard didn't feel natural at all some can look amazing and probably feel better too "

Easy said when you've actually got boobs. You don't have to agree with what other people get done to their bodies, that's so not up to you. Having an attitude like this is more rank than anything

Reply privately

By *cottishcockMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Any big tits for me fake or natural , as long as they can take a big load lol x

Reply privately

By *nglishRose79Woman
over a year ago

Blackpool

The only time I agree with any surgery is for reconstruction purposes I can only go by one pair of fakes I felt they were just rock hard didn't feel natural at all some can look amazing and probably feel better too

Easy said when you've actually got boobs. You don't have to agree with what other people get done to their bodies, that's so not up to you. Having an attitude like this is more rank than anything "

Totally agree. People’s attitudes are more rank without a doubt.

Had I said feeling a women that’s a size 18+ is rank I would have been bombarded with abuse.

You don’t know anyone’s reasons behind surgery, what they have gone through in their life.

Just cos it’s not something you would do doesn’t mean it’s not something someone else would.

So keep your rank attitudes to yourself

Reply privately

By *inky KatzCouple
over a year ago

Scotland

Easy said when you've actually got boobs. You don't have to agree with what other people get done to their bodies, that's so not up to you. Having an attitude like this is more rank than anything

Totally agree. People’s attitudes are more rank without a doubt.

Had I said feeling a women that’s a size 18+ is rank I would have been bombarded with abuse.

You don’t know anyone’s reasons behind surgery, what they have gone through in their life.

Just cos it’s not something you would do doesn’t mean it’s not something someone else would.

So keep your rank attitudes to yourself

"

Totally agree with this comment... especially the bit about size 18+

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tbf, most folks have either claimed only that they either like them or not, which is what the OP asked.

I've seen many worse things said about body parts

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *aughty_Nat69Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Absolutely love my huge fake boobs on my petite frame

Reply privately

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Here's a comment that wont be liked but it's TRUE none the less

Alot who claim to have large breasts don't if they lost weight they would lose the big status

Reply privately

By *unseekers87Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow ish

"Here's a comment that wont be liked but it's TRUE none the less

Alot who claim to have large breasts don't if they lost weight they would lose the big status"

I dont really get what u mean, I understand if someone loses weight then the likelihood is their breasts would get smaller but if they didnt lose weight then their breasts would still be big. That would be like saying to someone " I see you put your waist size down as 40" but your lying because if you lose weight youd actually be a 32" ".

Reply privately

By *unseekers87Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow ish

"Absolutely love my huge fake boobs on my petite frame "

And they look great as well .

Reply privately

over a year ago

So you should. They're not grotesquely huge.

Kudos to you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Boobs are boobs, and beautiful no matter what regardless if real or fake, there are so so many reasons why a woman would get boob job, breast reconstruction after mastectomy, after having kids when our breasts feed our babies and don't bounce back, yoyo weight issues that effect breast tissues, confidence issues and many more.

My breast go up and down in size when weight goes up and down, my breasts are perfect to me and hubby when I have put on weight but body does not look good or feel healthy, when I get weight back to normal and workout, I have bee stings/ tiny tits and don't feel good or in proportion, so to feel good and in proportion I have thought about it many times but having children always put me off due to breast feeding my babies but now in 40s and things are gradually heading south Im thinking about it again. If I'm happy with new boobs and hubby cool with it that's all that matters.

Everyone is entitled to be healthy, cancer free, confident and happy with thier bodies.

Reply privately

By *unseekers87Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow ish

"Boobs are boobs, and beautiful no matter what regardless if real or fake, there are so so many reasons why a woman would get boob job, breast reconstruction after mastectomy, after having kids when our breasts feed our babies and don't bounce back, yoyo weight issues that effect breast tissues, confidence issues and many more.

My breast go up and down in size when weight goes up and down, my breasts are perfect to me and hubby when I have put on weight but body does not look good or feel healthy, when I get weight back to normal and workout, I have bee stings/ tiny tits and don't feel good or in proportion, so to feel good and in proportion I have thought about it many times but having children always put me off due to breast feeding my babies but now in 40s and things are gradually heading south Im thinking about it again. If I'm happy with new boobs and hubby cool with it that's all that matters.

Everyone is entitled to be healthy, cancer free, confident and happy with thier bodies.

"

Agree with everything you said

P.s your boobs look great in your pictures xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well thank you very much but the butt is slightly bigger than I'd like at the moment but luckily big butt's are in just now or maybe that was last season so it might pass for now

Reply privately

over a year ago

Alot who claim to have large breasts don't if they lost weight they would lose the big status

I dont really get what u mean, I understand if someone loses weight then the likelihood is their breasts would get smaller but if they didnt lose weight then their breasts would still be big. That would be like saying to someone " I see you put your waist size down as 40" but your lying because if you lose weight youd actually be a 32" ". "

I dont get what you mean ..The last part ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

All boobs are beautiful. Small...big...fake.... natural

Reply privately

By *unseekers87Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow ish

"Well thank you very much but the butt is slightly bigger than I'd like at the moment but luckily big butt's are in just now or maybe that was last season so it might pass for now

"

Big butts are always in season in our house x

Reply privately

By *unseekers87Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow ish

"All boobs are beautiful. Small...big...fake.... natural "

Can I get an amen to that

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's good to know. Love to fit in lol

Reply privately

By *unseekers87Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow ish

"That's good to know. Love to fit in lol "

Dont worry you'll always fit in here,we are very welcoming x

Reply privately

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

I dont really get what u mean, I understand if someone loses weight then the likelihood is their breasts would get smaller but if they didnt lose weight then their breasts would still be big. That would be like saying to someone " I see you put your waist size down as 40" but your lying because if you lose weight youd actually be a 32" ". "

breast tissue and fat are not one and the same if they were then the claims that most augmented breasts are fake is wrong.

Reply privately

By *unseekers87Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow ish

I dont really get what u mean, I understand if someone loses weight then the likelihood is their breasts would get smaller but if they didnt lose weight then their breasts would still be big. That would be like saying to someone " I see you put your waist size down as 40" but your lying because if you lose weight youd actually be a 32" ". breast tissue and fat are not one and the same if they were then the claims that most augmented breasts are fake is wrong. "

But if they say their boobs are large whether they are full of tissue , implants or fat they would still be large would they not?

Reply privately

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 06/11/19 00:00:56]

Reply privately

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

I dont really get what u mean, I understand if someone loses weight then the likelihood is their breasts would get smaller but if they didnt lose weight then their breasts would still be big. That would be like saying to someone " I see you put your waist size down as 40" but your lying because if you lose weight youd actually be a 32" ". breast tissue and fat are not one and the same if they were then the claims that most augmented breasts are fake is wrong.

But if they say their boobs are large whether they are full of tissue , implants or fat they would still be large would they not? "

yup which was my point the jist of what I'm getting at is the claim that real big breasts are soooooo much better when in actuality they are in alot of cases just fake anyway as it's not breast tissue .

Reply privately

By *unseekers87Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow ish

I dont really get what u mean, I understand if someone loses weight then the likelihood is their breasts would get smaller but if they didnt lose weight then their breasts would still be big. That would be like saying to someone " I see you put your waist size down as 40" but your lying because if you lose weight youd actually be a 32" ". breast tissue and fat are not one and the same if they were then the claims that most augmented breasts are fake is wrong.

But if they say their boobs are large whether they are full of tissue , implants or fat they would still be large would they not? yup which was my point the jist of what I'm getting at is the claim that real big breasts are soooooo much better when in actuality they are in alot of cases just fake anyway as it's not breast tissue .

"

Right, I understand what your meaning now

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't feel comfortable with the term, "fake boobs".

The real breast is what you see and the enhancement is underneath.

In my experience people who have cast negativity towards enhanced boobs, would never say no if they were presented to them for playing with.

Gill was asked what type of look she wanted by the surgeon. His words were, natural looking or pudding bowls stuck on your chest lol. She went for natural and they look and feel good.

I myself was against the idea,(i prefer small pert boobs). Love a cleavage though.

It was for Gills self confidence and what she wanted. It helped her a lot and i cant complain.

As said above, boobs are boobs and raising questions about like or not like, is just a form of shaming, however you try to justify it.

Ladies, we love you all.

Boobs are natures feel good factor, whether you see them, feel them or think about them.

Reply privately

By *ouplefor funCouple
over a year ago

near kilmarnock

Mr here i prefer natural every time small large perky saggy its all about the nipples xx

Reply privately

By *macunninglinguistMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

I see mostly fake boobs on this thread. The real boobs are those who intentionally make people feel bad about their bodies.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If I say I prefer tall men am I being sizeist? (I don't.... the occasional wee pocket rocket can be interesting).

If I prefer a curvy, toned build on a woman, am I discriminating against bigger women? (Again, the odd wee cracker will come along and make me question that one too).

No. It's called having a fucking preference. I don't go into a restaurant and tell the chef to make me what he likes. I choose something that appeals to me and that I find appetising. Having likes and dislikes is perfectly normal and healthy especially when it comes to sexual partners. As long as that prefernce is expressed in a respectful way then I couldn't give a flying fuck what anybody thought of my bee stings or any other part of my body.

The term "body shaming" is thrown about far too easily these days.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If I say I prefer tall men am I being sizeist? (I don't.... the occasional wee pocket rocket can be interesting).

If I prefer a curvy, toned build on a woman, am I discriminating against bigger women? (Again, the odd wee cracker will come along and make me question that one too).

No. It's called having a fucking preference. I don't go into a restaurant and tell the chef to make me what he likes. I choose something that appeals to me and that I find appetising. Having likes and dislikes is perfectly normal and healthy especially when it comes to sexual partners. As long as that prefernce is expressed in a respectful way then I couldn't give a flying fuck what anybody thought of my bee stings or any other part of my body.

The term "body shaming" is thrown about far too easily these days."

You missus, are spot fecking on - hear hear!!!!

Reply privately

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

[Removed by poster at 06/11/19 11:05:41]

Reply privately

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

"If I say I prefer tall men am I being sizeist? (I don't.... the occasional wee pocket rocket can be interesting).

The term "body shaming" is thrown about far too easily these days."

Would you start a forum thread about your preferences? When someone's not got big boobs would you tell them it's because of that, or because they're too short, cock's too small, they're too skinny, too fat, or whatever reason it is you don't fancy them - or would you politely decline and not crush their ego a bit more by telling them what you think is wrong with them?

Yes I'm conscious of my boob size, seen an awful lot of threads about how everyone thinks big boobs are amazing and think it's totally unnecessary to have an issue with someone else getting a nice new set x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would you start a forum thread about your preferences? When someone's not got big boobs would you tell them it's because of that, or because they're too short, cock's too small, they're too skinny, too fat, or whatever reason it is you don't fancy them - or would you politely decline and not crush their ego a bit more by telling them what you think is wrong with them?

Yes I'm conscious of my boob size, seen an awful lot of threads about how everyone thinks big boobs are amazing and think it's totally unnecessary to have an issue with someone else getting a nice new set x"

I'm sure Mrs D is more than capable of answering that herself but she didn't say she would reply like that to a message or that she would start such a thread she was merely responding to how the thread has turned.

On the flip side of that, agree to an extent with you there but on the opposite end, I've had my life made a misery at times by large boobs. People often say things that are hurtful either with or without meaning to be so. Some feel they have the right to speak their mind openly this can be hurtful to others, some like to be tactful and this can be viewed as shirking the truth by others. The world is a varied and mixed place with varied and mixed people with varied and mixed opinions... there's always someone gonna agree with you and someone that doesn't.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Seems the OP has his own prefrence fake or real and was only asking others their prefrences ..not the ins and outs of why ppl get it done ...just a thought

Reply privately

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

"Seems the OP has his own prefrence fake or real and was only asking others their prefrences ..not the ins and outs of why ppl get it done ...just a thought "

Wasn't OP's question that i disagree with. It's the details of why some people disagree with others getting a boob job, even though it's naught to do with them x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hey what ever makes you happy folks!

You want fake boobs for confidence have them

You needed them after reconstructive surgery get em

If you’ve massive boobs that cause you problems have them reduced

If you like your boobs the way they are, have them the way they are.

As usual it’s personal perception that’s being argued here I’d happily meet any woman who is confident in themselves

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Seems the OP has his own prefrence fake or real and was only asking others their prefrences ..not the ins and outs of why ppl get it done ...just a thought

Wasn't OP's question that i disagree with. It's the details of why some people disagree with others getting a boob job, even though it's naught to do with them x"

Yes i get your point the thread kinda escalated from prefrence to views on why ppl get it done which has turned in on its head a bit sadly x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hey what ever makes you happy folks!

As usual it’s personal perception that’s being argued here I’d happily meet any woman who is confident in themselves "

This

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hey what ever makes you happy folks!

As usual it’s personal perception that’s being argued here I’d happily meet any woman who is confident in themselves "

Agreed

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes I'm conscious of my boob size, seen an awful lot of threads about how everyone thinks big boobs are amazing and think it's totally unnecessary to have an issue with someone else getting a nice new set x"

No, I don't think I would start a thread about my preferences (watch that comment come back to bite me on the arse when someone digs up and old thread where I've done exactly that! )

I'd never explicitly state that I don't find x,y or z attractive about someone as it's completely insensitive. But if they pushed me for a reason as to why I didn't want to meet them them, yes, I would say, "sorry you're not my type". If they asked me to expand on that then I may....usually only if they've been a fucking pest though and I want them to go away. As a side note, I'm more likely to be completely unattracted to a person due to the persona they portray on here rather than any physical attributes.

I couldn't care less if someone gets their boobs done. And most people on here don't have "an issue" with it. They just have an opinion in whether it is aesthetically pleasing or not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes I'm conscious of my boob size, seen an awful lot of threads about how everyone thinks big boobs are amazing and think it's totally unnecessary to have an issue with someone else getting a nice new set x

No, I don't think I would start a thread about my preferences (watch that comment come back to bite me on the arse when someone digs up and old thread where I've done exactly that! )

I'd never explicitly state that I don't find x,y or z attractive about someone as it's completely insensitive. But if they pushed me for a reason as to why I didn't want to meet them them, yes, I would say, "sorry you're not my type". If they asked me to expand on that then I may....usually only if they've been a fucking pest though and I want them to go away. As a side note, I'm more likely to be completely unattracted to a person due to the persona they portray on here rather than any physical attributes.

I couldn't care less if someone gets their boobs done. And most people on here don't have "an issue" with it. They just have an opinion in whether it is aesthetically pleasing or not."

Yep exactly this

Reply privately

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

I couldn't care less if someone gets their boobs done. And most people on here don't have "an issue" with it. They just have an opinion in whether it is aesthetically pleasing or not."

Sctolling through green arrow....

Nothing obvious that would allow me to bite you on the arse

Reply privately

over a year ago

I couldn't care less if someone gets their boobs done. And most people on here don't have "an issue" with it. They just have an opinion in whether it is aesthetically pleasing or not.

Nothing obvious that would allow me to bite you on the arse "

She's good eh lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nothing obvious that would allow me to bite you on the arse "

You just want to bite my arse lady

Reply privately

By *macunninglinguistMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

What size of arse does everyone prefer to bite?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What size of arse does everyone prefer to bite?"

I had a look at yours... it's goldilocks size

Reply privately

over a year ago

I personally dont mind as long as they look right. Some woman later in life become unhappy and loose confidence when they sag ect which I respect!!

So why not!!

It's a yes from me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mr here i prefer natural every time small large perky saggy its all about the nipples xx "

Hiw do you make 5pounds of flesh interesting?

Put a nipple on it!!

I'll get me coat!

Reply privately

By *ast Rollo OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow west

Wow a simple yes or no question turns into a mountain.im not asking why folk got them or body shaming them it was a simple question that's all.

PS i prefer bums and legs

Reply privately

By *unseekers87Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow ish

"Wow a simple yes or no question turns into a mountain.im not asking why folk got them or body shaming them it was a simple question that's all.

PS i prefer bums and legs"

Wasnt actually a yes or no question, you asked if it put folk of are make them laugh ....just saying

Reply privately

By *macunninglinguistMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"does it put folk off or make them laugh when they see some of the boob jobs on here . now some are very good to look at but some look awful and "fake""

No

Reply privately

By *cotsman2581Man
over a year ago

here

Just enjoy when you get a chance to play with them real or fake or shape and size they’re all fab

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wow a simple yes or no question turns into a mountain.im not asking why folk got them or body shaming them it was a simple question that's all.

Wasnt actually a yes or no question, you asked if it put folk of are make them laugh ....just saying "

Yep...the "laugh" part is the problem.

I either find something attractive or not. Laughing at someone's body whether it is as nature intended or surgically enhanced is a shite reaction.

Reply privately

By *unseekers87Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow ish

Wasnt actually a yes or no question, you asked if it put folk of are make them laugh ....just saying

Yep...the "laugh" part is the problem.

I either find something attractive or not. Laughing at someone's body whether it is as nature intended or surgically enhanced is a shite reaction."

It's the "laugh" part that got peoples backs up . I wasnt just a simple "yae or nae to fake boobs", it was the idea of laughing at people that I didnt like tbh. I'm sure the op didnt mean it to offend anyone but it could have been worded differently I think.

Reply privately

over a year ago

A good friend of mine is enhanced. They are superb in my opinion but that means f. all. They are hers, she chose to get them done for her own reasons and anybody else's opinion on them is irrelevant (although who doesnt like a compliment).

As for laughing at them i hope you know how out of order that was.

Reply privately

By *nglishRose79Woman
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Seems the OP has his own prefrence fake or real and was only asking others their prefrences ..not the ins and outs of why ppl get it done ...just a thought

Wasn't OP's question that i disagree with. It's the details of why some people disagree with others getting a boob job, even though it's naught to do with them

Wasn't OP's question that i disagree with. It's the details of why some people disagree with others getting a boob job, even though it's naught to do with them x"

It was the ‘rank’ comment which was immature and uncalled for (and she has apologised for it) also as someone else has stated, all those saying they have natural big boobs and hate fake are usually much much much much larger than a size8!!!

As I have already stated, I love my fake boobs, best money I ever spent and have NEVER had any complaints about them. My surgeon was amazing and I’ve gone under muscle so unless you really squeeze hard and deep you can’t feel the implants and all your feeling is my actual breast tissue.

Once again, I will state, people need to think before they make stupid comments. People assume you have a boob job for vanity reasons... far far from it.

Reply privately

By *ast Rollo OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow west

Why does the word snowflakes come to mind.if you can't laugh at the world around you and what's on it then there is no hope.no one is perfect so laugh about it .

Reply privately

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

PS i prefer bums and legs"

But do you prefer real or fake bum cheeks?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wasn't OP's question that i disagree with. It's the details of why some people disagree with others getting a boob job, even though it's naught to do with them

Wasn't OP's question that i disagree with. It's the details of why some people disagree with others getting a boob job, even though it's naught to do with them x

It was the ‘rank’ comment which was immature and uncalled for (and she has apologised for it) also as someone else has stated, all those saying they have natural big boobs and hate fake are usually much much much much larger than a size8!!!

As I have already stated, I love my fake boobs, best money I ever spent and have NEVER had any complaints about them. My surgeon was amazing and I’ve gone under muscle so unless you really squeeze hard and deep you can’t feel the implants and all your feeling is my actual breast tissue.

Once again, I will state, people need to think before they make stupid comments. People assume you have a boob job for vanity reasons... far far from it. "

Why is being bigger than a size 8 relevant?

Think we're going round in circles on this thread.

Reply privately

By *nglishRose79Woman
over a year ago

Blackpool

Once again, I will state, people need to think before they make stupid comments. People assume you have a boob job for vanity reasons... far far from it.

Think we're going round in circles on this thread."

Because someone made the comment that those who were saying fake boobs were rank and they loved their big boobs were all size18+ and the poster said if they were to loose weight they would loose their boobs, so therefore wouldn’t have big natural breasts and therefore would probably consider a boob job.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because someone made the comment that those who were saying fake boobs were rank and they loved their big boobs were all size18+ and the poster said if they were to loose weight they would loose their boobs, so therefore wouldn’t have big natural breasts and therefore would probably consider a boob job. "

Ok....I'm losing track to be honest.

Reply privately

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

You do have great boobs! x

Reply privately

By *unseekers87Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow ish

Because someone made the comment that those who were saying fake boobs were rank and they loved their big boobs were all size18+ and the poster said if they were to loose weight they would loose their boobs, so therefore wouldn’t have big natural breasts and therefore would probably consider a boob job.

Ok....I'm losing track to be honest."

Aye , I think it's kind of going round in circles as well, a few people have spat the dummy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok....I'm losing track to be honest.

Aye , I think it's kind of going round in circles as well, a few people have spat the dummy "

Ya mean a Dummy Tit..

Am lost...Popcorn anyone ?

Reply privately

By *nglishRose79Woman
over a year ago

Blackpool

You do have great boobs! x"

Thanks hun xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Over the rainbow

Does it really matter in the grand scheme of things? As long as the owner of said tits is happy then all is right in the world.

Although I dont like the inference that everyone with big boobs is plus size. Im a size 12 and a 36F and I had boobs pre kids and when I was much slimmer.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Does it really matter in the grand scheme of things? As long as the owner of said tits is happy then all is right in the world.

Although I dont like the inference that everyone with big boobs is plus size. Im a size 12 and a 36F and I had boobs pre kids and when I was much slimmer. "

Awww...there's always one who just has to show off!

I had bee stings before and the wee fuckers sucked them down to midget gems.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Does it really matter in the grand scheme of things? As long as the owner of said tits is happy then all is right in the world.

Although I dont like the inference that everyone with big boobs is plus size. Im a size 12 and a 36F and I had boobs pre kids and when I was much slimmer.

"

I love midget gems..

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've a 12" solid rampant 3 speed vibrating Cock..

Don't anyone feckin dare say its fake.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love midget gems.. "

Last longer if you put them in the freezer first.

Reply privately

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

I love midget gems..

Last longer if you put them in the freezer first."

does that not make them frigid

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love midget gems..

Last longer if you put them in the freezer first."

I don't like fake midget gems...just wanted too make myself clear

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love midget gems..

Last longer if you put them in the freezer first.does that not make them frigid "

No, they're still very responsive to touch. It's bastard when Mr's tongue gets stuck to one and the doorbell goes though

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love midget gems..

Last longer if you put them in the freezer first.

I don't like fake midget gems...just wanted too make myself clear "

Maynards for you then.

Reply privately

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

I love midget gems..

Last longer if you put them in the freezer first.does that not make them frigid

No, they're still very responsive to touch. It's bastard when Mr's tongue gets stuck to one and the doorbell goes though "

an amusing sight trying to sign for a parcel while your tongues locked on a "midget gem"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love midget gems..

Last longer if you put them in the freezer first.does that not make them frigid

No, they're still very responsive to touch. It's bastard when Mr's tongue gets stuck to one and the doorbell goes though "

Numb and number.. Sounds like a great name for your next porn movie. (midget gem would be my porn star name )

Reply privately

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

"Why does the word snowflakes come to mind.if you can't laugh at the world around you and what's on it then there is no hope.no one is perfect so laugh about it ."

Laugh at other people's boobs... Really??? Kind of gave you the benefit of the doubt thinking you might have just worded this post a bit awkwardly.

Ignorant idiot springs to mind x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Alot who claim to have large breasts don't if they lost weight they would lose the big status"

I lost loads of weight after my third kid size 12 trousers but still needed an 18 top. Was a DD half way through high school!

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/11/19 10:03:40]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fake just doesn't cut it, they usually look quite odd on the body, and they never feel as good as real.

Reply privately

By *nglishRose79Woman
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Fake just doesn't cut it, they usually look quite odd on the body, and they never feel as good as real."

Look odd on body... pmsl. Have a look at the profiles your saying that about, few have posted on this thread and see how odd those stunning women look.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why does the word snowflakes come to mind.if you can't laugh at the world around you and what's on it then there is no hope.no one is perfect so laugh about it ."

The thing is OP, you're not laughing at the world but disrespecting and belittling some of the people in it. Quite intentionally and unnecessarily. That has nothing to do with "snowflakes" and everything with you wishing to cause offense. You must indeed be the very epitome of human perfection yourself OP. Well done to you!

Reply privately

over a year ago

they might be good looking women it doesnt mean their tits look great, do you jump on every opinion you dont agree with??

Reply privately

By *aughty_Nat69Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Fake just doesn't cut it, they usually look quite odd on the body, and they never feel as good as real.

Look odd on body... pmsl. Have a look at the profiles your saying that about, few have posted on this thread and see how odd those stunning women look.

"

Love this Ms Hottie

Reply privately

over a year ago

Attractiveness is subjective.

Some people like surgically enhanced breasts, some don't.

Repeating that they are won't change that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Attractiveness is subjective.

Some people like surgically enhanced breasts, some don't.

Repeating that they are won't change that."

Oops...*that they are attractive*

Reply privately

over a year ago

Boobs are beautiful, the word fake is horrible to use especial when refering to someone's body parts as it could make woman who do have boob jobs and were feeling great about themselves suddenly feel low and insecure. That's not good.

Being confident about your body is a great feeling. There is no difference to people who dye their hair, wear false nailes, false eyelashes, have hair implants, false teeth, vaneers, some men even use viagra, or have penis enlargements surgical or non surgical . It's all to boost confidence and feel good and prevent body anxiety . Some are temporary some permanent. Some people are gym fit because they want to look good, some use steroids to enhance muscle. So using that word so easily can damage alot of people's confidence when these things are menat to improve confidence .

"45% of men are dissatisfied with their penis size, Some suffer from penis size anxiety and confidence issues" but I don't think many would comment in a negitive way if a man admitted to having had a penis enlargement because that would be very personal, low and uncalled for.

And I'm sure woman wouldn't be so disrespectful either.

Just saying

Reply privately

over a year ago

And sorry about spelling I am aware of this and can't be arsed deleting and reposting lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

You'll all be united the next time there's a thread slagging off the state of some vaginas, I assume?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You'll all be united the next time there's a thread slagging off the state of some vaginas, I assume?

"

I wouldn't slag off a vagina.

I've commented on threads about pics that I don't find particularly alluring where there is a close up of a fanny and it's contents. Could be the prettiest fanny out there for all I know. But I don't appreciate the image is all I'm saying.

Reply privately

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"You'll all be united the next time there's a thread slagging off the state of some vaginas, I assume?

I've commented on threads about pics that I don't find particularly alluring where there is a close up of a fanny and it's contents. Could be the prettiest fanny out there for all I know. But I don't appreciate the image is all I'm saying."

all genetalia looks like a bomb site I preferto have mushroom headed cock shots and axe wounds as far away from my sight as possible

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've commented on threads about pics that I don't find particularly alluring where there is a close up of a fanny and it's contents. Could be the prettiest fanny out there for all I know. But I don't appreciate the image is all I'm saying.all genetalia looks like a bomb site I preferto have mushroom headed cock shots and axe wounds as far away from my sight as possible "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've commented on threads about pics that I don't find particularly alluring where there is a close up of a fanny and it's contents. Could be the prettiest fanny out there for all I know. But I don't appreciate the image is all I'm saying.all genetalia looks like a bomb site I preferto have mushroom headed cock shots and axe wounds as far away from my sight as possible "

Gutted. Betcha he's got a lovely mushroom tip too

Reply privately

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

I've commented on threads about pics that I don't find particularly alluring where there is a close up of a fanny and it's contents. Could be the prettiest fanny out there for all I know. But I don't appreciate the image is all I'm saying.all genetalia looks like a bomb site I preferto have mushroom headed cock shots and axe wounds as far away from my sight as possible

Gutted. Betcha he's got a lovely mushroom tip too "

pmsl no idea I pee in the dark

Reply privately

By *othoneygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

I didn’t have any boobs (I was a AA) so my preference was to stop looking like a boy. Everyone has there own reasons for getting fake boobs. As to what i prefer...if I find the person attractive and they have a great personality then I’ll take them anyway they come, fake boobs, stretch marks, the lot.

Reply privately

By *il_blue_rufusMan
over a year ago

motherwell

Are yours enhanced?! They look amazing!!

Personally it’s all about the confidence for me. Do what you want to do to your body so long as your happy.

Nothing sexier than someone comfortable in their own skin!

Reply privately

By *othoneygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

Yeah, I did a lot of research into the surgeon I wanted to use and only wanted an average size for my body but everyone gets them done for different reasons and if they’re happy, then I’m happy

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love MY boobs and that’s all that matters, what other people think or have to say about them I could give a flying fuxk about and the same goes for other women’s boobs big or small, enhanced or natural. It’s about how it makes them feel and so long as they are doing it for themselves and not being forced to do it for other people’s benefit then I love seeing a woman with a boob job. Anything that makes a person feel good then I totally respect that

I personally don’t like seeing folk covered in tattoos, I love a good tattoo and I admire them but I feel that if people have to totally cover themselves in tattoos then there’s something seriously amiss there, I have tattoos a few of them out of sight out in mind they’re personal they’re not on show or in people’s faces, a bit like boobs !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love MY boobs and that’s all that matters, what other people think or have to say about them I could give a flying fuxk about and the same goes for other women’s boobs big or small, enhanced or natural. It’s about how it makes them feel and so long as they are doing it for themselves and not being forced to do it for other people’s benefit then I love seeing a woman with a boob job. Anything that makes a person feel good then I totally respect that

I personally don’t like seeing folk covered in tattoos, I love a good tattoo and I admire them but I feel that if people have to totally cover themselves in tattoos then there’s something seriously amiss there, I have tattoos a few of them out of sight out in mind they’re personal they’re not on show or in people’s faces, a bit like boobs ! "

Fuck now it's on too hateing and haveing too many tarts mindless fools on here atm

Reply privately

By *ubbly2012Woman
over a year ago

inver somewhere

At the end of the day.... boobs...tattoos...favourite football team...politics...

It's all subjective

And people are allowed their own opinion...

But theres no need to get nasty if someone has a different opinion from you...

And that's when conversations...and threads on here for that matter go to hell in a hand basket!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love MY boobs and that’s all that matters, what other people think or have to say about them I could give a flying fuxk about and the same goes for other women’s boobs big or small, enhanced or natural. It’s about how it makes them feel and so long as they are doing it for themselves and not being forced to do it for other people’s benefit then I love seeing a woman with a boob job. Anything that makes a person feel good then I totally respect that

I personally don’t like seeing folk covered in tattoos, I love a good tattoo and I admire them but I feel that if people have to totally cover themselves in tattoos then there’s something seriously amiss there, I have tattoos a few of them out of sight out in mind they’re personal they’re not on show or in people’s faces, a bit like boobs !

Fuck now it's on too hateing and haveing too many tarts mindless fools on here atm "

At what point did I say hate ?! I said I don’t particularly like it and it’s another thing people do to their bodies quite often for reasons around confidence or to fit in with society, a tattoo is far more difficult to remove that implants or certain piercings, perhaps you ought to re read the comment and get off that high horse of yours, ah if brains were gunpowder

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fuck now it's on too hateing and haveing too many tarts mindless fools on here atm

At what point did I say hate ?! I said I don’t particularly like it and it’s another thing people do to their bodies quite often for reasons around confidence or to fit in with society, a tattoo is far more difficult to remove that implants or certain piercings, perhaps you ought to re read the comment and get off that high horse of yours, ah if brains were gunpowder "

pmsl am not one on my high horse not my doing you never like my comment have good weekend hen lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jesus, Mary and Joseph ...(oops...that'll be the Christians upset now) why can't people accept that not every aspect of their physical appearance will be attractive to everyone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph ...(oops...that'll be the Christians upset now) why can't people accept that not every aspect of their physical appearance will be attractive to everyone. "

Amen.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph ...(oops...that'll be the Christians upset now) why can't people accept that not every aspect of their physical appearance will be attractive to everyone.

Amen. "

I take offence to that.

What about the Muslims?

And the Jehovah's Witnesses?

And the Mormons?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph ...(oops...that'll be the Christians upset now) why can't people accept that not every aspect of their physical appearance will be attractive to everyone.

Amen.

I take offence to that.

What about the Muslims?

And the Morons?

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amen.

I take offence to that.

What about the Muslims?

And the Mormons?

"

My fence is 6ft.. youre know taking that.

Thats some Fake attitude youve got x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amen.

I take offence to that.

What about the Muslims?

And the Mormons?

My fence is 6ft.. youre know taking that.

Thats some Fake attitude youve got x "

You make John Merrick look like Brad Pitt. Nae offence but...

Reply privately

over a year ago

No

Reply privately

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Amen.

I take offence to that.

What about the Muslims?

And the Mormons?

"

fuck me all the aliens told me there is no gods......for the eternally butthurt it sarcasm

Reply privately

By *inky KatzCouple
over a year ago

Scotland

So do we Nat... but you already know that

Reply privately

By *ac a feeCouple
over a year ago

dundee

Reply privately

By *ac a feeCouple
over a year ago

dundee

far to many judge a book by its cover …

Reply privately

over a year ago

"far to many judge a book by its cover … "

Reply privately

By *PPROACHABLEMANMan
over a year ago

Wales

"Fake just doesn't cut it, they usually look quite odd on the body, and they never feel as good as real.

"

Couldn't agree more.... Beautiful.

XxX

Reply privately

By *inky KatzCouple
over a year ago

Scotland

"Fake just doesn't cut it, they usually look quite odd on the body, and they never feel as good as real."

Says every guy that doesn’t stand a chance!!!

Reply privately

By *ac a feeCouple
over a year ago

dundee

Says every guy that doesn’t stand a chance!!!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Or maybe every guy who genuinely doesn't find fake tits attractive.

Same as the guys who are not attracted to flatter chests on women.

Reply privately

By *macunninglinguistMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Says every guy that doesn’t stand a chance!!!"

For what it's worth, I quite like the look of your enhancements, so I must stand a chance of learning how they feel!? Yay! Go me!

A thing I dislike is bitchy, putting-ones-self-on-a-pedestal, goddess-like reactions to peoples opinions. It just doesn't cut it for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

For what it's worth, I quite like the look of your enhancements, so I must stand a chance of learning how they feel!? Yay! Go me!

A thing I dislike is bitchy, putting-ones-self-on-a-pedestal, goddess-like reactions to peoples opinions. It just doesn't cut it for me. "

Very true this also folk say they don’t find it attractive on the nicest possible way and they get pounced upon, if you did it for yourself and don’t care about folks opinions then why get on such a high horse about it, same goes for any temporary or permanent changes individuals make to their appearance !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Over the rainbow

A thing I dislike is bitchy, putting-ones-self-on-a-pedestal, goddess-like reactions to peoples opinions. It just doesn't cut it for me.

Very true this also folk say they don’t find it attractive on the nicest possible way and they get pounced upon, if you did it for yourself and don’t care about folks opinions then why get on such a high horse about it, same goes for any temporary or permanent changes individuals make to their appearance ! "

Totally agree. Plus the snide wee digs about size18plus women only having big boobs because they fat. So its ok ro body shame people as long as it doesnt apply to fake tits.

I already said its whatever makes the person happy but in my personal opinion huge fake tits are not attractive unless your aim is to look like a porn star or escort.

Reply privately

By *aughty_Nat69Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Absolutely love my huge fake boobs on my petite frame

So do we Nat... but you already know that "

Aww thanks you pair xx

Reply privately

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Very true this also folk say they don’t find it attractive on the nicest possible way and they get pounced upon, if you did it for yourself and don’t care about folks opinions then why get on such a high horse about it, same goes for any temporary or permanent changes individuals make to their appearance !

Totally agree. Plus the snide wee digs about size18plus women only having big boobs because they fat. So its ok ro body shame people as long as it doesnt apply to fake tits.

I already said its whatever makes the person happy but in my personal opinion huge fake tits are not attractive unless your aim is to look like a porn star or escort."

that was my comment do you mind explaining how I body shamed anyone?

Just because something is stated does not mean there is any body shaming going on but your last lines are most definitely attempting to shame folk by casting assertions

Reply privately

over a year ago

Over the rainbow

I already said its whatever makes the person happy but in my personal opinion huge fake tits are not attractive unless your aim is to look like a porn star or escort.that was my comment do you mind explaining how I body shamed anyone?

Just because something is stated does not mean there is any body shaming going on but your last lines are most definitely attempting to shame folk by casting assertions "

Nope as I said its my personal opinion. Just as you have stated yours.

Reply privately

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

I already said its whatever makes the person happy but in my personal opinion huge fake tits are not attractive unless your aim is to look like a porn star or escort.that was my comment do you mind explaining how I body shamed anyone?

Just because something is stated does not mean there is any body shaming going on but your last lines are most definitely attempting to shame folk by casting assertions

Nope as I said its my personal opinion. Just as you have stated yours. "

you claim I had a snide dig which simply isn't the case on the other hand you claim it's only if a porn star or escort that have surgical help which simply is so far from the truth

Reply privately

By *eoeclipseWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

Go back 60 years & you wouldn't have a choice to have any type of plastic surgery.

It's all stems from media/fashion opinions & no one should be pandering to them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If I can touch them they are real lol

Reply privately

By *owboy BebopMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"If I can touch them they are real lol"

Reply privately

By *jam67TV/TS
over a year ago

Kilwinning

mine are very fake as there from ebay

Reply privately

By *echanixxxMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I love all boobs. Every boob has its own unique attractions that i love to explore.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love them too! They look fantastic! x

For the record, I love all boobs....fake, real, big or small.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m indifferent - don’t mind a smaller pair but don’t mind. Prefer a nice set of legs or bum.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"does it put folk off or make them laugh when they see some of the boob jobs on here . now some are very good to look at but some look awful and "fake"

I’m indifferent - don’t mind a smaller pair but don’t mind. Prefer a nice set of legs or bum. "

. Pair of legs that should be!

Reply privately

over a year ago

For the record, I love all boobs....fake, real, big or small."

**** me, why did you have revive this tired old thread?

I have the best tits, end of.

Reply privately

over a year ago

For the record, I love all boobs....fake, real, big or small.

**** me, why did you have revive this tired old thread?

I have the best tits, end of. "

Because I was impressed by the ladies fake breasts!

Reply privately

over a year ago

For the record, I love all boobs....fake, real, big or small."

Thanks

Reply privately