Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Dundee

Jump to newest

By *lancheif OP   Man
over a year ago

Ayr

Looking for places to go likes of bars restaurants stuff like that in the city center, if anyone cares to join me aswell then that would be a bonus

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The bars down there aren’t as good as they used to be but the Nether next to Grouchos is has good prices and good music. Dukes corner is ok but bloody expensive

By *lancheif OP   Man
over a year ago

Ayr

Well i'm away out walkabout just now have a look round the center of town and see if anyone leaves more a bit later

Cheers

over a year ago

I'd recommend maybe the trades or you might be best heading up Perth Road to the more studenty bit just down from the union

over a year ago

Up Perth rd is decent I stay up that way and a lot of pubs, decent people, a lot of students so prices aren’t too bad, the art bar is pretty cool or boozy cow

By *lancheif OP   Man
over a year ago

Ayr

Walked round about the place and went into an art gallery/museum and seen what was in the center of town

Ended up in Wetherspoons for something to eat

Tell yous one thing though, the council up this way don't put much into street lighting

Don't know what the crime rate is like up this way but if it was like that down in Ayr folk would be gettin stabbed and robbed etc all the time

By *ighlandballsMan
over a year ago

perth

Club Kudos Dundee Saturday

By *lancheif OP   Man
over a year ago

Ayr

be back doon the road before then

over a year ago

"Walked round about the place and went into an art gallery/museum and seen what was in the center of town

Ended up in Wetherspoons for something to eat

Tell yous one thing though, the council up this way don't put much into street lighting

Don't know what the crime rate is like up this way but if it was like that down in Ayr folk would be gettin stabbed and robbed etc all the time "

Cause ayr is shite hahahah jk Dundee is awful just depends on the street

Post new Message to Thread