Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Looking for a submissive

Jump to newest

By *eeduck OP   Man
over a year ago

dundalk

rules for his sub to follow, such as requiring she ask my permission to masturbate when im absent. Or may involve much stricter rules and numerous tasks that entrust him with more control of her mind, body and behaviors. This is where the line between D/s crosses into that of Master/slave, which is much more in-depth and more of a lifestyle.

If you agree to the above please message

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"rules for his sub to follow, such as requiring she ask my permission to masturbate when im absent. Or may involve much stricter rules and numerous tasks that entrust him with more control of her mind, body and behaviors. This is where the line between D/s crosses into that of Master/slave, which is much more in-depth and more of a lifestyle.

If you agree to the above please message "

...you had me right up to permission to masturbate. No man comes between me and the bean!

On a more serious note ..have you posted this on your profile update? Maybe get more attention?,

By *eeduck OP   Man
over a year ago

dundalk

No problem

By *awk3y3Man
over a year ago

West Lothian

"rules for his sub to follow, such as requiring she ask my permission to masturbate when im absent. Or may involve much stricter rules and numerous tasks that entrust him with more control of her mind, body and behaviors. This is where the line between D/s crosses into that of Master/slave, which is much more in-depth and more of a lifestyle.

If you agree to the above please message "

In my opinion I think you have this all wrong... Submission and control is a gift that a sub will pass to a dom or a master... Its not a right or automatic certainty that you will gain submission

If you read some of the GOR books you will understand what a true Kajira is capable of....

But good luck in your search

By *eeduck OP   Man
over a year ago

dundalk

??

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

...you had me right up to permission to masturbate. No man comes between me and the bean!

On a more serious note ..have you posted this on your profile update? Maybe get more attention?, "

Too much hassle changing the profile every couple of hours, since it was a mistress he was looking for earlier today and an older woman to boss him around this morning x

By *lbie6Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Are you looking for a male or female

By *awk3y3Man
over a year ago

West Lothian

[Removed by poster at 25/10/19 16:30:43]

By *awk3y3Man
over a year ago

West Lothian

On a more serious note ..have you posted this on your profile update? Maybe get more attention?,

Too much hassle changing the profile every couple of hours, since it was a mistress he was looking for earlier today and an older woman to boss him around this morning x"

Love that green arrow....

over a year ago

OP - submission is not a given and has to be earned by the dominant. A gift to be given to the right one. These things have to be worked on as in any relationship.

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"OP - submission is not a given and has to be earned by the dominant. A gift to be given to the right one. These things have to be worked on as in any relationship. "

Unless you’re a rich handsome guy with a contract for the submissive. Apparently how 50 shades worked.

By *awk3y3Man
over a year ago

West Lothian

"OP - submission is not a given and has to be earned by the dominant. A gift to be given to the right one. These things have to be worked on as in any relationship.

Unless you’re a rich handsome guy with a contract for the submissive. Apparently how 50 shades worked."

If that's your frame of reference for this type of relationship I wish you all the luck on fab OP

over a year ago

I have a sense of déjà vu right now. Is this not the third thread the OP has put up in recent weeks relating to the same or similar subject? Good luck anyway OP! x

By *ubbly2012Woman
over a year ago

inver somewhere

Doms dont s

By *ubbly2012Woman
over a year ago

inver somewhere

Doms dont speak of themselves in the 3rd party... a dom doesnt give any of their control over to anyone...even a narrative of the experience....

It's not...

Your master orders you to do this...

Its

You will get on that floor and kiss my feet right now!

Lol

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Sorry but you want a fem to take you serious as her master with the handle wee dick

over a year ago

"Sorry but you want a fem to take you serious as her master with the handle wee dick "

Can you know read ?

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 26/10/19 18:32:49]

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Fuck wee duck is cuter that will really show them who's boss