Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Naked swim in Haddington

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hiya Fabbers

Does anyone go to the naked swim in Haddington Baths on Sundays? If so, what are they like?

Joe xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Do you mean Arlington baths?

over a year ago

"Do you mean Arlington baths?"

There’s a naked swim there, but there’s also one in Haddington run by Forth Naturists or something.

Do you go to the Glasgow one? X

By *atindollTV/TS
over a year ago

edinburgh

What are they like?.....c-c-c-cold..nah..more...f-fuckin freezin...they have goosebumps on their goosebumps and all the men have tiny tiny blue cocks...its not for me

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hiya Fabbers

Does anyone go to the naked swim in Haddington Baths on Sundays? If so, what are they like?

Joe xx"

Aubigny Sports Centre Haddington? Im sure those sessions run 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm

Forth Naturists run it.

By *ewnmaturesCouple
over a year ago

fife

We went once years ago to find out if we were comfortable being naked around other naked people. They were a lovely welcoming group. Be aware it is all to do with swimming and nothing to do with swinging!

By *ast RolloMan
over a year ago

glasgow west

[Removed by poster at 26/10/19 06:07:04]

By *ast RolloMan
over a year ago

glasgow west

since it is only on for 2 hours once or twice a month most folk go to arlington as it is on longer and is every week .and the hoops you have to go thro to join is a pain in the ass

couples and singles come from as far as inverness,aberdeen and south of the border to arlington because of this . Yes it is a nudist event and not a swinging event so any hanky panky if not allowed but it does not stop folk meeting up afterwards for drinks ect.

over a year ago

"We went once years ago to find out if we were comfortable being naked around other naked people. They were a lovely welcoming group. Be aware it is all to do with swimming and nothing to do with swinging! "

Yeah, that’s what I’m looking for. I think I might just be happier naked than in clothes in general. Not looking for hanky panky, as another person in this thread said! (Well, I wouldn’t mind it, but not in public at a swimming pool....)

over a year ago

"Hiya Fabbers

Joe xx

Aubigny Sports Centre Haddington? Im sure those sessions run 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm

Forth Naturists run it. "

Thanks lovely. Do you go? X

Post new Message to Thread