Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

to fancy dress or not to fancy dress

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am having a party in October and having been to the recent Boss's and secretaries party, quite like the idea of a 'theme' night, however my mate xjewelx say's no! Do you guy's prefer a party with a theme or good wholesome naughtiness and if yes what theme?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Personally cant abide fancy dress parties for any occasion. Would tend not to go rather have to puss about thinking up costumes. Far better IMO if everyone is wearing clothes of their own choice so they are more comfortable and more relaxed.........until its time for the clothes to come off of course

over a year ago

well if its a halloween one then why not,.... if ur hosteing it then its up to u xx

over a year ago

Was fun seeing all the guys and truely cool some of the ladys turning up as bosses (suited)too,and since the dress was very smart, i never thought of it till after, a real discrete way to have lots of folks arrive to a party, "hmm, business meeting?" No, a naughty swingers gig, fab,lol.

Im biased am all for dressing up, i get the feeling comfy in your own gear bit too.

T

over a year ago

love fancy dress, hairy stop being boring ori will spank ya hard

over a year ago

I hate fancy dress, its 2 much like hard work!!!!! xxxx

over a year ago

naughtyness naughtyness naughtyness...

whats the point dressing up to get naked..

have a great time whatever you choose

over a year ago

personally fancy dress aint for us...we did it once for a murder myster dinner...i was Miss Scarlett to Scotts Rev White...good nite but that was more due to the vino than the outfits....have fun whatever u decide xx

over a year ago

A wee bit sense of occasion, seriously, ok yes kit off we are all the same but a bit effort pre-fun, by making it fun before hand surely that might appeal to some?

Just my opinion,

T xx

over a year ago

mmmmm very mixed thoughts on the old 'dressing up'. I like it but it must bring out the actor in me, i just think it let's everyone relax a little bit, but it does require a little effort and thought i suppose. I'm more confused than before, but that's easily done.

over a year ago

Dress up or turn up like yer just back fae asda,lol, i know what i find fun,

T

over a year ago

do what you wanna do dude.....

it's then upto to everyone of your guests to make the night ...

over a year ago

"mmmmm very mixed thoughts on the old 'dressing up'. I like it but it must bring out the actor in me, i just think it let's everyone relax a little bit, but it does require a little effort and thought i suppose. I'm more confused than before, but that's easily done."

I love dressing up, dont buye all they pvc and rubber dresses just for them not to be used, lol

we always have themed nights at BVs events and 90% of the people come in fancy dress and love it.

why not make it optional hun

Hope this helps xxx

Debbsxxx

over a year ago

We had folks dressed for the theme of "sexy secs & Bosses", some did'nt, it was all cool, fun and nobody questioned those not in theme, fab to have so many turn up,

T xx

By *tsallaboutthefunCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

tell u what G i'll come as Scott and he can come as me tho we need 2 find sum1 good at major alterations! ... im sure we've discussed this at 1 point b4, can't see jewel being disappointed with my lil black pvc number, 1 domonatrix coming ur way! oh la la!

over a year ago

ooooo bring it on baby!!!! lol xxx

over a year ago

ok, I'll get my gold lame hot pants and roller blades with my crop top, just cos i know it really gets xjewelx going!! Have a bit of boogie nights in the background.

Post new Message to Thread