Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Cj's

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Was gonna check out CJ's, we have never actually met anyone before so we were gonna go a see the swinging side of things, has anyone else been here and what's your thoughts on it, is it worth going

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andy_FraserTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Lots of folks here have been, and lots of them like it.

The best advice I could give you is to take a look at their calendar of events, decide what one appeals to you both, and just go along and decide for yourself.

There's no membership fee, so just your entry cost on the night you go.

People will be friendly and welcoming, and it's not in a "fresh meat" sorta way.

Mandy

By *bostCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

We were in your position not that long ago. We went along to the Couples and Single female night as we thought this might be a more relaxed introduction to clubbing.

We had a great night, no pressure at all from anyone to play, but everyone we met was really friendly.

By *otrock-cplCouple
over a year ago

Glenrothes

Absolutely amazing venue and Caroline and staff make everyone feel very welcome and relaxed.

An absolute must go to place ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would recommend the couples and single ladies nights. I haven't braved the fun for all as I am in my own. It's a great venue, amazing building and staff are all super friendly.

By *ullpa72Man
over a year ago

Isle of Arran

All the above are good advice .I have visited cj's on four different occasions and themes .All were great fun with no hassle and non pushy! The club has a really nice relaxed feel to it with the staff and CJ being very kind and helpful .For me I could not recommend it too highly Once you have spent just a little time there I think you will know exactly what I mean,and like me just can't wait for my next visit

By *ullpa72Man
over a year ago

Isle of Arran

[Removed by poster at 14/10/19 18:34:26]

Post new Message to Thread