FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

If only I knew it when I was younger......

Jump to newest

By *rjaffa33 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

What do you wish you could do differently when you were younger as you know better now?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wouldn’t change a thing, all of it made me ME and I’m happy with me

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I wish i had known my dad was going to die young. I always presumed he would be around for years and i regret not spending more time with him when he was alive.

over a year ago

"I wish i had known my dad was going to die young. I always presumed he would be around for years and i regret not spending more time with him when he was alive."

Xx

over a year ago

I wish I made the decision of going to university instead of jumping into the first job offered to me

By *oconut10Man
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"I wish I made the decision of going to university instead of jumping into the first job offered to me "

It’s not too late....

over a year ago

"I wish I made the decision of going to university instead of jumping into the first job offered to me

It’s not too late.... "

It’s not too late I agree but I’m in a well paid job now and happy

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Wish I dressed earlier and had the internet and never got married x

By *illie99TV/TS
over a year ago

Central Scotland

"I wish I made the decision of going to university instead of jumping into the first job offered to me

It’s not too late....

It’s not too late I agree but I’m in a well paid job now and happy "

Then no point in having gone to uni then . Could have been a different outcome

over a year ago

Should have stayed with that girl

over a year ago

The liberating feeling of saying "No" to people. Was a people pleaser for too many years.

By *adbury girlWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Not sure I would change anything as I am in a great place now personally and professionally and my biggest mistake gave me my three sons so wouldn’t change that either.

My only downfall in staying married so long meant I wasn’t the mum I wanted to be but if I left earlier I wouldn’t have my youngest.

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"The liberating feeling of saying "No" to people. Was a people pleaser for too many years."

Snap... Wouldn't have been a soft touch for some many twats over the years, wish I'd learned that some people aren't worth saving and they weren't worth the time/energy

John

By *stonDBS2Man
over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

Wish I read more, I’m sure it’s the key to gettin a bit more clued up on life generally and often wish I was that wee bit more clued up.

By *ee-YinWoman
over a year ago

nr bathgate

I totally agree here... I'd have been the wee swat in class that was eager to learn instead of being the class clown who wasn't interested in learning x

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I’m at uni now making up for my regret of not pushing myself whilst younger.

I wish, when I was younger, that I didn’t allow everyone’s influence to make me perceive myself as a slut for enjoying sex.

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

If only I knew it when I was younger...... that your love life isn’t the fairytale it’s often made out to be

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"If only I knew it when I was younger...... that your love life isn’t the fairytale it’s often made out to be"

I blame Disney!!!

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"If only I knew it when I was younger...... that your love life isn’t the fairytale it’s often made out to be

I blame Disney!!! "

Me too. I snogged many a frog thinking he could turn into a prince.

over a year ago

Not letting people opinions influnce what i did or didnt do and being seen as weird for not doing what they did

over a year ago

Wish I had snagged around more

By *rjaffa33 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Interesting answers....

I wish I had more confidence to ask someone out. Looking back there were lots of times where I got clear signals of interest but didnt say or do anything because I was worried I was misreading them and would offend her.

over a year ago

"The liberating feeling of saying "No" to people. Was a people pleaser for too many years.

Snap... Wouldn't have been a soft touch for some many twats over the years, wish I'd learned that some people aren't worth saving and they weren't worth the time/energy

John "

Brilliant isn't it ...and instead of thinking up some elaborate reason why I can't I'll just say "cause I don't want to"

over a year ago

I wish I stayed single instead of jumping into a 7 year relationship when I was 19, and now it feels like I’m too old to be single

By *aledonianDoranMan
over a year ago

fife

"I wish i had known my dad was going to die young. I always presumed he would be around for years and i regret not spending more time with him when he was alive."

Don't regret not spending more time with him, regrets only make you feel bad, I'm sure your dad wouldn't want you to feel bad, just be happy for the time you did get to spend with him, I'm sure he was happy with the time he got to spend with you xx

Post new Message to Thread