Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

slut wtf

Jump to newest

By *atureshywife OP   Woman
over a year ago

glasgow

hi got strange reply from guy other day on fab got called a slut omg . so what if i like meeting guys and checking them out first that they are safe and genuine males as long as everyone is happy who gives ther right to name anyone buy a name or is it just me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There is nothing wrong with making sure ur prospective meet is no an axe murderer

over a year ago

Arseholes really aren't worth a second thought.

By *bzcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Take it as a compliment!

He’s just jealous of two things. One, he wants to be one of the guys you’re having sex with. Two he wishes he could be a slut...

over a year ago

"Arseholes really aren't worth a second thought."

Or a first

over a year ago

"Arseholes really aren't worth a second thought.

Or a first "

Amen

By *aledonianDoranMan
over a year ago

fife

" hi got strange reply from guy other day on fab got called a slut omg . so what if i like meeting guys and checking them out first that they are safe and genuine males as long as everyone is happy who gives ther right to name anyone buy a name or is it just me "

I'm just shocked you've been on over a year and it's the first of you finding out there's arseholes on here

over a year ago

horrible wee men who know thev no chance of you meeting you, inflate their own ego by calling you names to think there better than you, block them enjoy the nice men on fab

over a year ago

" hi got strange reply from guy other day on fab got called a slut omg . so what if i like meeting guys and checking them out first that they are safe and genuine males as long as everyone is happy who gives ther right to name anyone buy a name or is it just me "

Ignore and block. Sounds like a jealous person.

By *lueguy66Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Some guys just cant take a straight no for an answer no wonder us male get a bad name with arseholes like him on fab

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Wouldn't worry too much been called a lot worse, just block move on don't let him spoil having more fun

over a year ago

Don’t mind being called a slut but make sure I’m gagging on your cock and pulling my hair first!

By *kbull2000Man
over a year ago

Carluke

"Don’t mind being called a slut but make sure I’m gagging on your cock and pulling my hair first! "

Will get my vote, every time. Far more interesting than a twisted wee twat.

By *ullpa72Man
over a year ago

Isle of Arran

I don't know what the protocol is on fab ,but surely this should be reported and the guy kicked off the site for abuse !??.if this happens at work it would be a sacking offence.Op you have my sympathy.

over a year ago

Wow "slut" is that the best he could come up with? He must have been on real short notice.

Let it soar way over your head and block the sad little wanker.... Or better still go back and challenge him to engage more than one brain cell and come up with something better. Then troll him for being a clown.

There will be another fud along in 5 mins tbf. However for every few nuggets on here there is a golden one who makes it all worth while.

over a year ago

"Don’t mind being called a slut but make sure I’m gagging on your cock and pulling my hair first! "

Some people will think that's an offer

By *elaxedcplCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

You're a keeper

By *aledonianDoranMan
over a year ago

fife

over a year ago

Ok if you insist xxxxxxxxx

By *ongue FuckerMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Take you rejected the prat

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

Poor guy, he just needs a poke ............. In the eye

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Makes me giggle on two counts when a guy kicks off like this .

Firstly if it's only ever after they've been knocked back and you've gone from amazing to minger so fast youd get whip lash .

Secondly do they honestly think an opinion from some complete ramdom is worth taking no more than a pinch of salt lol.

Just show their glaring immaturity and not anyone youd want to even give time of day to let alone meet .So saved you wasting any further time on them. .

over a year ago

And his message makes him an absolute cunt.

Don't give it another thought. You go hunni x

Claire

By *cottybhoyMan
over a year ago

falkirk

Ocht I’d imagine there is a little more context that’s missing and, secondly, as said before, you’ve got that block button you use quite readily I’m sure!

Lots of ladies on here wear collars proclaiming to be sluts and love it

Drama over

over a year ago

"Ocht I’d imagine there is a little more context that’s missing and, secondly, as said before, you’ve got that block button you use quite readily I’m sure!

Lots of ladies on here wear collars proclaiming to be sluts and love it

Drama over"

Some guys should wear collars saying "Utter Cunt"

Wee heads up is always useful....

By *cottybhoyMan
over a year ago

falkirk

[Removed by poster at 05/10/19 13:26:22]

By *cottybhoyMan
over a year ago

falkirk

By *EEEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Owww there is a fair share of Females and Couples on here who are Utter stuck up cunts also!

By *eciltheboldMan
over a year ago

the land of neeps and haggis Perthish

There are some strange folk here just part of the site unfortunately. Spoil it for genuine folk

By *elaxedcplCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Owww there is a fair share of Females and Couples on here who are Utter stuck up cunts also!"

Indeed there are. We arranged to meet a couple in a club in Blackpool a couple of years back, enjoyed the message exchange and liked the look of each other. We got there and smiled at them and they ignored us! Refused to make eye contact and generally behaved like arrogant brats! Weird behaviour.

Their loss, we met amazing people there and had lots of fun and laughs and more fun

By *illdeeCouple
over a year ago

nr Edinburgh

Being called a bitch is ok though?

Post new Message to Thread