Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Why Fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Everyone have their own individual reasons for being here. And just wondering if yous want to share those reasons.

Mine......

I came out a relationship a year ago to which after going through heel for my then partner and her family I got a big raw deal!!! So I'm here for now to hopefully meet nice people, have some fun and see from there.... I'd like to discover the scene with a partner in crime or find a special FWB with a social element.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Everyone have their own individual reasons for being here. And just wondering if yous want to share those reasons.

Mine......

I came out a relationship a year ago to which after going through heel for my then partner and her family I got a big raw deal!!! So I'm here for now to hopefully meet nice people, have some fun and see from there.... I'd like to discover the scene with a partner in crime or find a special FWB with a social element."

Sex plain and simple

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

See what the neighbors are up too.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nae idea... still wondering

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/10/19 13:01:28]

over a year ago

Fek knows x

By *ude bhoy 300Man
over a year ago

east kilbride

Fun at my work ,simple

By *macunninglinguistMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Obviously cos there's something lacking in my home life.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Fab suits me. After a bad relationship ended i made up my mind to continue with my life as a single women. Not easy when you like male company and still passionate about sex. I dont want dated but being able to enjoy carefree funtimes with the opposite sex whenever i can is a bonus and adds a spark to my busy life and a smile to my face.

over a year ago

Why not?

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Why not? "
ffs ah was about to post that

By *ornylittlesubWoman
over a year ago

Grangemouth

To indulge in kinky sexual exploits.

over a year ago

To have the sexual perks of having a male companion but none of the drama. On here it’s my terms and my rules

over a year ago

"Why not? ffs ah was about to post that"

If yer no fast, yer last!

I thought you'd be super fast at typing too, coming from Coatbridge and having those extra fingers

By *iimonMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Work loads, saving for a mortgage so don’t go out as much as I’d like. Therefore meeting someone is a nightmare and them understanding the hours ffs

Time for a new career I think

By *okerling1Man
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

To avoid going on match.com

over a year ago

How do you tell people on pof etc that you like 3 somes and don't want to be exclusive. On here it's a given that whoever your chatting to is into that or at least your into that yourself. I also don't want a relationship. On here people are a lot more open and can handle my cheek and sarcasm. It hasn't went down well on other sites

over a year ago

"To indulge in kinky sexual exploits. "

Sounds a great past time, could I maybe join you some time please x

over a year ago

I work for Sydney Uni.

over a year ago

Obviously because my husband cant get it up

Not true by the way but that's the line I usually get from single guys asking why I'm on here

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Why not? ffs ah was about to post that

I thought you'd be super fast at typing too, coming from Coatbridge and having those extra fingers "

to busy poking her jaw with them

over a year ago

"Why not? ffs ah was about to post that

I thought you'd be super fast at typing too, coming from Coatbridge and having those extra fingers to busy poking her jaw with them "

Thought that said "maw" at first!

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 03/10/19 16:44:37]

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Mabees aye mabees naw who knows find out in the next instalment of fab fucktards

By *anny77Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"I work for Sydney Uni. "

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"How do you tell people on pof etc that you like 3 somes and don't want to be exclusive. On here it's a given that whoever your chatting to is into that or at least your into that yourself. I also don't want a relationship. On here people are a lot more open and can handle my cheek and sarcasm. It hasn't went down well on other sites"

Unless they are also on fab

over a year ago

It's a living lab for psychoanalysis ...

I occasionally do some practical as well as theoretical research.

Findings are mixed.

over a year ago

"How do you tell people on pof etc that you like 3 somes and don't want to be exclusive. On here it's a given that whoever your chatting to is into that or at least your into that yourself. I also don't want a relationship. On here people are a lot more open and can handle my cheek and sarcasm. It hasn't went down well on other sites"

I don't really like threesomes so not sure it is a given

By *uiceTerryMan
over a year ago

Perth

It should be self explanatory why folks are on here.

Dont want to date anyone but likes fun.

By *ittle_missknowitallWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

Purely and simply to have a decent and regular sex life before I’m completely old and wrinkly and no one will look twice at me

It also amuses me from time to time reading messages, statuses and posts

It’s a little bit like a secret club too

By *adbury girlWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"It should be self explanatory why folks are on here.

Dont want to date anyone but likes fun."

Not necessarily, I would date someone but most of the people on pof/tinder are the ones looking for just fun so prefer fab for its ‘honesty’ (obviously I use this word lightly)

over a year ago

Because my partner (female) thought she might like to play with other women - and she was right! On our very first foray, the other couple couldn’t believe it was her first time!!

over a year ago

... I was wondering why so many Scots on this forum - then looked at the name! Please accept the views of a Scotland living sassenach!

By *ullpa72Man
over a year ago

Isle of Arran

A complicated question for me to answer honestly .but basically I wanted to explore my sexuality.fab has introduced me to an eye opening world that I could only dream of before.

over a year ago

"It should be self explanatory why folks are on here.

Dont want to date anyone but likes fun."

Should it? Theres a catalogue of reasons not just 1. And I'm curious to here others views

over a year ago

"Purely and simply to have a decent and regular sex life before I’m completely old and wrinkly and no one will look twice at me

It also amuses me from time to time reading messages, statuses and posts

I'd love to help you there x

It’s a little bit like a secret club too"

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Only real place fir a “guy” like me to find friends x

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

For

over a year ago

Well good luck, ‘cos you look fab!

over a year ago

I like meeting new people and I like sex

By *urplequeenWoman
over a year ago

Fife

Think it says in my profile. Lots of things i want to exlore and try and push some boundaries.

Just wish i had more time to actually get into Fab life... Roll on next year when my weekends will hopefully be my own again

over a year ago

"Think it says in my profile. Lots of things i want to exlore and try and push some boundaries.

Just wish i had more time to actually get into Fab life... Roll on next year when my weekends will hopefully be my own again"

I'd love to be part of your journey x

By *vcarolTV/TS
over a year ago

kilmarnockish

Good question that I’ve never really thought about....

So, .... got tired of meeting guys dogging. So came on here for the occasional meets. As it wasn’t a dead cert meeting when out and about dogging.

But, met a good few really, really nice people, who are now good friends. So the main reason has changed to being more sociable and outgoing.

X

over a year ago

I thought Joanna Lumley would be here

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

I'm just a nosey bar steward and hate missing anything.

By *lanMDMan
over a year ago

Ellon

Because it is more interesting than FB

over a year ago

For the wife to get a good rodgering!

over a year ago

Banter..

But realized I can enjoy coffee from a different varied perspective

By *cottybhoyMan
over a year ago

falkirk

"For the wife to get a good rodgering!"

Like the profile lol ??

over a year ago

Because I don't want to date

By *aledonianDoranMan
over a year ago

fife

After my wife passed I tried to have a relationship, but the only thing I liked about being with another woman was our intimate liaisons, I felt it was unfair on the other girls if they were developing feelings for me but I couldn't for them! I heard about fab and felt being single and meeting with people who only wanted friendship and of course sex was ideal for my situation.

over a year ago

"After my wife passed I tried to have a relationship, but the only thing I liked about being with another woman was our intimate liaisons, I felt it was unfair on the other girls if they were developing feelings for me but I couldn't for them! I heard about fab and felt being single and meeting with people who only wanted friendship and of course sex was ideal for my situation."

A very sincere reply.

By *eoeclipseWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

Relationships don't suit me. But I like company & sex when I'm interested.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"After my wife passed I tried to have a relationship, but the only thing I liked about being with another woman was our intimate liaisons, I felt it was unfair on the other girls if they were developing feelings for me but I couldn't for them! I heard about fab and felt being single and meeting with people who only wanted friendship and of course sex was ideal for my situation."

Sorry to hear you lost your wife and hope you find some comfort and friendships on here to make your life easier.x

By *aledonianDoranMan
over a year ago

fife

"After my wife passed I tried to have a relationship, but the only thing I liked about being with another woman was our intimate liaisons, I felt it was unfair on the other girls if they were developing feelings for me but I couldn't for them! I heard about fab and felt being single and meeting with people who only wanted friendship and of course sex was ideal for my situation.

A very sincere reply.

"

Sorry I came over all serious there, don't worry I'll be back to posting my usual funny witty stuff soon

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Firstly I enjoy sex and where better to find sex with like minded people than a swinging site. Being open minded it’s easier to suggest things to fellow dirty bastards than it is to bring up in conversation to someone on an other dating app in quick time

I also thought that this would create less drama but I’ve had my fair share of drama queens on here, some have started projecting claiming they don’t do drama whatsoever yet they brought nothing but drama to me

It has its advantages but deep down we’re all human with our own flaws and demons, no matter whether we meet in a bar, pof or on here

By *aledonianDoranMan
over a year ago

fife

"After my wife passed I tried to have a relationship, but the only thing I liked about being with another woman was our intimate liaisons, I felt it was unfair on the other girls if they were developing feelings for me but I couldn't for them! I heard about fab and felt being single and meeting with people who only wanted friendship and of course sex was ideal for my situation.

Sorry to hear you lost your wife and hope you find some comfort and friendships on here to make your life easier.x"

Thanks, I'm happy, we had a great life, I just don't have the ability to give a girl the emotional bond they deserve now, which is why this life suits me, I don't meet or even try to that much on here as I have 2 very good friends that I see once or twice a month. I realise there's s lot of really nice people on here and you'll instinctively want to write something nice, which is fine, I can't stop you, so I'll say thanks to you all for your wishes in this msg xx

over a year ago

Sorry to hear you lost your wife and hope you find some comfort and friendships on here to make your life easier.x

Thanks, I'm happy, we had a great life, I just don't have the ability to give a girl the emotional bond they deserve now, which is why this life suits me, I don't meet or even try to that much on here as I have 2 very good friends that I see once or twice a month. I realise there's s lot of really nice people on here and you'll instinctively want to write something nice, which is fine, I can't stop you, so I'll say thanks to you all for your wishes in this msg xx"

Great you have found a way forward and some sort of balance in life. I share you place with the emotional element. My last partner took so so much out of me as a person and I struggle to let anyone close again.

Post new Message to Thread