Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

12th October Edinburgh

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My self and my better half ms hottie and friends will be hosting a greedy gal gangbang/social for all will be held in apartment close to the city centre in Edinburgh on 12th October will be soft drinks finger food maybe even a wee drink for ever one at start night it's also byob guys and gals so if this is up your tree them pop along and have fun meet ppl and make new friends all welcome

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

U know I'm in

over a year ago

"U know I'm in "

Great your on list

over a year ago

I'm interested, I return home from work away on the 9th, this would be a great start to the weekend

over a year ago

"I'm interested, I return home from work away on the 9th, this would be a great start to the weekend "

Will pm you with all info thanks

over a year ago

I’m going to a gig at the Voodoo Rooms that night and looking for a bit of post gig social and/or fun - I’d like to get involved if poss

over a year ago

"I'm interested, I return home from work away on the 9th, this would be a great start to the weekend

Will pm you with all info thanks "

Cheers Ronnie ??????

over a year ago

Lol my thumbs up emoji turns out as a question marks

over a year ago

"I’m going to a gig at the Voodoo Rooms that night and looking for a bit of post gig social and/or fun - I’d like to get involved if poss "
that's fine will add you too the list all info ever one needs too know will be sent out next week and see what numbers we get thanks

over a year ago

"I’m going to a gig at the Voodoo Rooms that night and looking for a bit of post gig social and/or fun - I’d like to get involved if poss that's fine will add you too the list all info ever one needs too know will be sent out next week and see what numbers we get thanks "

Thanks Ronnie - what sort of guy to girl ratio are u hoping for- also my penchant is for busty ladies - hopefully I’ll see a BBW or two ?

over a year ago

"I’m going to a gig at the Voodoo Rooms that night and looking for a bit of post gig social and/or fun - I’d like to get involved if poss that's fine will add you too the list all info ever one needs too know will be sent out next week and see what numbers we get thanks

Thanks Ronnie - what sort of guy to girl ratio are u hoping for- also my penchant is for busty ladies - hopefully I’ll see a BBW or two ? "

atm we have 5 gals and 2 couples that's saying they will go and it's open too all so hopefully by time it comes can have a good group off abot 20 maybe more

By *ill-Ian KissesCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere over there

Think we’re going. Mostly social for us.

Millie

By *appy4ever1990Man
over a year ago

EDINBURGH

I am interested aswell if invitation is still open

By *omjones12Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

I'm up for it

By *ongue FuckerMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Fuck I am working in Glasgow till 10! Don't suppose this will go into the wee hours?

over a year ago

Are any of the ladies / couples going got fab profiles ? Would we have their permission to look at them or is it a case of let’s see them when we arrive - I’m not sure of the pre gangbang etiquette lol

over a year ago

"Are any of the ladies / couples going got fab profiles ? Would we have their permission to look at them or is it a case of let’s see them when we arrive - I’m not sure of the pre gangbang etiquette lol "
yes but to stop loads single guys hassing the singles the couples and females wont be put on fourms as ever one knows wot fab is like and if any the females or couples do put anything up on here and any one is found too be buging them or that will be blocked and not involved and any off the partys me and friends host thanks

over a year ago

"Are any of the ladies / couples going got fab profiles ? Would we have their permission to look at them or is it a case of let’s see them when we arrive - I’m not sure of the pre gangbang etiquette lol yes but to stop loads single guys hassing the singles the couples and females wont be put on fourms as ever one knows wot fab is like and if any the females or couples do put anything up on here and any one is found too be buging them or that will be blocked and not involved and any off the partys me and friends host thanks "

That’s what I thought - give em some peace lol

over a year ago

All information and invites will be sent out today by ms hottie any one found too be rude or that will be blocked thanks and for any one that's not on list pm me and will sort it thanks ever one

over a year ago

Asking all that has been sent invites by ms hottie to sort it out asap the cut off will be thurs night as we have so much interest for this party and whant make sure ppl get there place thanks

By *ongue FuckerMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Done Ronnie

over a year ago

Not had an invite yet Ronnie - here’s hoping

over a year ago

"Not had an invite yet Ronnie - here’s hoping "
cant pm you me and my other half have tryed

over a year ago

"Not had an invite yet Ronnie - here’s hoping cant pm you me and my other half have tryed "

Just replied to you

over a year ago

"Not had an invite yet Ronnie - here’s hoping cant pm you me and my other half have tryed

Just replied to you "

over a year ago

Bump

over a year ago

My self or miss hottie will not be hosting this event no more thanks

Post new Message to Thread