Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Gave in to temptation

Jump to newest

By *macunninglinguist OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

So; tonight, after a wee while back on here following yet another hiatus, I realised that my profile has been gaining a lot more views since I began posting once or twice a day *cough* on this forum. Ten people today! That's a new me record!

I bit the bullet and became a site supporter, cos basically I wanted to see who my secret admirers were. 80% of today's views were guys. Do the burds all wear their cloaks of invisibility?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Now you’re a site supporter you’ll find you’ll get next to no views. It’s just a ploy to get you to part with a fiver

over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Now you’re a site supporter you’ll find you’ll get next to no views. It’s just a ploy to get you to part with a fiver "

A fiver! I'm giffgaff so couldn't do the fiver option! 12 and a half quid! I took it out the bairns piggy bank, tho.

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Now you’re a site supporter you’ll find you’ll get next to no views. It’s just a ploy to get you to part with a fiver

A fiver! I'm giffgaff so couldn't do the fiver option! 12 and a half quid! I took it out the bairns piggy bank, tho. "

Yer probably cheaper finding a hoor!

over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Now you’re a site supporter you’ll find you’ll get next to no views. It’s just a ploy to get you to part with a fiver

A fiver! I'm giffgaff so couldn't do the fiver option! 12 and a half quid! I took it out the bairns piggy bank, tho.

Yer probably cheaper finding a hoor!"

Possibly. If only they charged by the minute!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So; tonight, after a wee while back on here following yet another hiatus, I realised that my profile has been gaining a lot more views since I began posting once or twice a day *cough* on this forum. Ten people today! That's a new me record!

I bit the bullet and became a site supporter, cos basically I wanted to see who my secret admirers were. 80% of today's views were guys. Do the burds all wear their cloaks of invisibility?"

Yes

over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"So; tonight, after a wee while back on here following yet another hiatus, I realised that my profile has been gaining a lot more views since I began posting once or twice a day *cough* on this forum. Ten people today! That's a new me record!

I bit the bullet and became a site supporter, cos basically I wanted to see who my secret admirers were. 80% of today's views were guys. Do the burds all wear their cloaks of invisibility?

Yes "

I knew you would. I can see right through you.

over a year ago

Yes

I knew you would. I can see right through you. "

Sussed dammit

over a year ago

I bit the bullet and became a site supporter, cos basically I wanted to see who my secret admirers were. 80% of today's views were guys. Do the burds all wear their cloaks of invisibility?"

yep

By *erberaWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Yep, I've looked at you at least 5 times today

over a year ago

I'm invisible too x

By *aledonianDoranMan
over a year ago

fife

Why is it just blokes posting on here??

over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Yep, I've looked at you at least 5 times today "

Stalky pervert!

over a year ago

I just perve....put the ninja mode on a few times but can't be arsed now.

over a year ago

I have a regular perve on secret mode!

By *elaxedcplCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

We've had you on (crime) watch for months but you'd never know, until now!

over a year ago

Yes they do. But I'll admit I had a look cause you're a laugh.

over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

We've had you on (crime) watch for months but you'd never know, until now! "

That's OK. Nothing wrong wi a wee bit stalking. I've been watching you ever since you gave up giving a fuck at number 11.

over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Yes they do. But I'll admit I had a look cause you're a laugh. "

over a year ago

Another pervert in hiding here

over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Another pervert in hiding here "

Ah, but your the worst type of invisible, perverted stalker! A chameleon who'd happily bite off the head of ones todger! Attenborough warned me off reptiles of your kind!

By *elaxedcplCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

That's OK. Nothing wrong wi a wee bit stalking. I've been watching you ever since you gave up giving a fuck at number 11. "

Whit?!?!

over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

That's OK. Nothing wrong wi a wee bit stalking. I've been watching you ever since you gave up giving a fuck at number 11.

Whit?!?! "

A quote from the oldest forum post I could find you'd commented on, to make out I'm a long-term stalker.

Jokes just dae work when u need to explain them.

over a year ago

another perv in private here

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Tain

Am sure the blokes just look to see who's verified you so they can then hit on them!

over a year ago

This made me laugh! Unlucky fella!

Post new Message to Thread